RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Sci-Fi RP ~Lux in Tenebris~ (Brit)

Local Time:
2:53 AM
He seized her thighs as she wrapped her arms around his neck, bouncing her up and down as he fucked her hard "That's it... Moan louder for me, sweety! Make sure that drone hears every sweet noise you make!" He planted a kiss onto her cheek before increasing the speed they were moving.

Local Time:
6:53 PM
As he began to grab her thighs- she cried out happily when she felt him increase his speed in which he was fucking her. “O-Of course..! Anything..for..you-!” She cried out happily, letting her body bounce up and down by his actions, the feeling was incredible. “Fu-fuck..I think I’m going to cum!” She warned, and as she was lifted up, she squirted all over his length, moaning out happily when she did.

Local Time:
2:53 AM
He moaned in return to her, and when she squirted all over him he buried his cock deep inside and came in return, flooding her womb with his release as he panted and turned the drone off "Damn... That was... good... I loved how you danced..." He teased, kissing her nose before taking her into a full french kiss, his tongue passing her lips with ease.

Local Time:
Faewryn felt him shove his cock deep inside of her and she began to cry out happily when he started to fill her womb up with his release. She moaned more when he slowed down and blushed at what he said. Before she could respond, he kissed her and she moaned yet again, using her tongue in response- kissing him heavily and sweetly.

Local Time:
She blushed quite hard as he teased her and she finally caught her breath but gave him a soft nod. “Mmhm, I enjoyed that immensely,” she gave her answer and then leaned into him. She gave a cute yawn she she settled and then murmured, “We’ll have to keep up these breeding sessions if we hope to have another child..” he could tell how much she wanted it, but also knew she wanted to find their lost son too.

Local Time:
(wheezes it's been so long -__- )

"Mm, I know," she would hear him say in response, his own hand coming to touch hers gently- knowing that there were ways for him to..well, alleviate some of her (and his) current desires. His hand trailed down her rounded belly to where her slit was. His fingers gently prodded at her underwear, rubbing a finger in between her slit slowly, wondering if she would enjoy that.

Local Time:
He gave a soft laugh, “Mm okay, okay I will,” he assured, shifting their clothes a bit, and was able to press his length in between her legs. She was still pressed up against his chest, his chest pressing into her back. He picked up her legs and made sure that his length would fit into her pussy- slowly sliding in and he couldn’t help but moan at the feeling of her softness.

Local Time:
“Mm..I hope so too..” he murmured out and felt how wet she was. At her next words she would be able to feel his lips turn into a soft smirk against her skin. “Well..you begged for me to go harder,” he reminded her, feeling his length throb more- knowing it wouldn’t be long before he would cum.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom