RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Sci-Fi RP ~Lux in Tenebris~ (Brit)

Local Time:
5:55 PM
He laughed as she gagged on his thrusts, the stocks holding her perfectly in place as his hips pressed into her face "That's it... God your throat feels good... So perfectly tight..." He moved a hand and spanked her ass where it stuck out ahead of him "Now... I wonder if you'll be more amenable to talking?" He pulled from her mouth, looking down "How about it? Gonna talk now?"

Local Time:
"Oh really? I don't know about that, my pretty. I think I'll definitely get some enjoyment..." He moved around her, so she couldn't see him anymore and gently pressed a thick, rubber dildo against her ass "Now, this is really just a warmup for the main event... Remember my little friend I showed you earlier?"

Local Time:
9:55 AM
Fae continued to glare at him, until she couldn't see anymore and she couldn't help but bite her lip at his next words. "I- well.." she tried to look back, and she could feel that dildo pressing in more. She couldn't help but give a moan at the feeling. "W-What are you going to do?" she asked nervously.

Local Time:
"Really? You expect me to believe you, when it's so wide and easy back here?" He taunted, leaving it buried to its hilt inside her "I think your a lying, dirty little slut... I bet you've got some poor servant, who's only task is to fuck your ass, because you need to keep your slit pristine for whoever your father marries you off to." He gave her ass a spank then spoke again "So... You willing to talk now?"

Local Time:
"Really? You'll give up that easily?" He asked her, shaking his head before pulling the dildo from her ass "I think you're lying. In fact... I think you want me to believe you, so I'll go to where you tell me they are and they can escape my grasp..." He picked up the one covered in sharp spikes and held it before her eyes "I think it's time to play with this one, hmm?"

Local Time:
He tilted his head as she spoke, seeing the look on her face "Oh don't you worry, We'll make damn sure of that..." He growled hotly, even as she'd feel the spiked Dildo starting to press into her slit, the tip spreading her apart and then suddenly he shoved it all in, to the hilt "Scream for me!" He demanded, knowing she'd probably moan rather than scream.

Local Time:
(You know, after all the smut I've written, sometimes I think I just needed therapy XD)

She blushed a bit from his growl, the gutteral sound driving her to feel even more hot and bothered than she was previously. Biting her lip, she then felt him begin to press the spiked dildo into her slit- the action itself making her even more wet. At the shove, she couldn't help but moan out at the feeling- "Ah!-f-fu..-.." she bit her lip, panting slightly and squeezing around the dildo, loving the feeling but she took in a sharp breath to go along with her acting. "S-Stop..Please.." she began to beg, but couldn't help but continue to moan.

Local Time:
(Yeah, sometimes it does get a little... weird.)

He laughed as she begged, hearing the moans go along with it "Hmph, you really are pathetic... I'm starting to feel that it would be more torturous to you if I pulled this out and refused to touch you... Is that how you'll tell me where they are? Is it?!" He growled again, dragging the Dildo out of her and waiting to see her reaction.

Local Time:
As he dug the dildo out of her, he could hear her whimper a little- obviously hating that it had left her. She then bit her lip, hating that it had come to this. "I- I-" she whined out. "Please.." she wondered what she would say next. "Fine..I'll tell you where they are- just..please put it back" her character seemed ashamed.

Local Time:
Her face twisted in pleasure as he began to remove it from her - the feeling of it leaving made her body shiver lightly. She bit her lip as it was fully removed, glancing at Elebron. "H-Ha, well..certainly didn't think you'd end it so soon, especially when I haven't even cummed yet," she mentioned next. The spikes had left her pussy dripping blood slightly, but the sting of it was more pleasure to her than anything else.

Local Time:
She gave a slight gape of her mouth at the word 'torture'. But her cheeks flushed at his next words about her getting off at the footage made her feel a bit heated than she anticipated. "Well..my ideas are running thin..what about you then? Do you have anything in mind?" she asked expectantly, seemingly still aroused and wanting to be used by her lover.

Local Time:
"Hmm... That's a very good question..." He hummed softly, before leaning in and nipping one of her ears "I really don't have any ideas... Although, perhaps that... Yes, why not?" He tapped in a few commands and the room changed, shifting to a small booth with a pole in the centre "Dance for me, Fae... Dance..."

Local Time:
Faewryn watched as things shifted and changed scenes in front of them, and at the command of Elebron she gave a shy glance to him. Would her soft, squishy body work well on that pole? She didn’t even really know what to do or where to start.

“Hm..I could.. but I’m not sure how,” she began, biting her lip gently. She wondered if he had a program of sorts that would help in that regard.

Local Time:
He snapped his fingers after she spoke and a hologram of her body appeared on the stage, the figure dancing and twirling around the pole for her to watch and learn from. Then he leant in and whispered "If you dance, I'll fill your dripping pussy with my cock... Just like you want..."

Local Time:
She blushed more from the kiss on her nose and then had a determined look cross her face. “Alright.. I think I have a general idea of what to do,” she spoke next, getting up and over to where the pole was.

At first her movements were clearly that of a beginner- but as she begun to get the hang of it, it became easier. She started to entice Elebron with her body, moving sensually and erotically. She then began to wonder if this would all be captured on the drone’s footage as well.

Local Time:
Faewryn then began to make sure to get down on the floor and move in a way to where her ass was practically jiggling up and down at this point. She made sure to keep Elebron’s attention and she could tell by his look he was becoming more and more aroused at this.

Her next course of action was to get up and head over to where he was sitting. She then bit her lip and leaned forward, using her hands to push up her breasts for his enjoyment. She desperately wanted to dance on his lap, hoping he would enjoy that.

Local Time:
As she was suddenly pulled on top of his cock, she couldn’t help but moan out loudly for him to hear. She had positioned her legs in a way to make it easier for him to fuck her in the chair, and she wrapped her arms around his neck to help keep herself up. “A-Ah..thank you…!” She cried out happily, her slit squeezing around his member and wanting him to keep fucking her the way he was doing.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom