RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Sci-Fi RP Mysteries of the Far Beyond. (Lord Sesshomaru)

Local Time:
1:00 AM
As she spoke up, the man would shake his head looking into the eyes of this hive queen in the making. as he would suddenly speak in a way which would take both the mental halfs of Alexi by
surprise.

"no not the monster, the woman inside of you, the sis I know is still in their. your outside might be a beast, and your body shared, But I know my beloved sis is apart of you still, or I would have been a meal already. "

saying this in a moment of reveals for the queen of a soon to be made alien hive. revealing to her, that the fact she infected him a male, instead of feeding on him, was enough proof that the woman he called big sis, and the only woman this young foolishly loyal and protective man had saved himself for existed still.

as this was said and done, the fact remained, Zane would be the piece of humanity to prevent alexi from becoming a pure monster with her better half, However he could also be used by the monster half, to both expand her own reach and perhaps subdue her human half even more. as the two were almost fully united at this point. as Daphne was now fully infected, passed out and ready to be taken back to her other girls, in the medical bay to be added to her small growing clutch of seed bed servants.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom