RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Project Eternium

Local Time:
10:02 PM
Blinking her eyes open from the heavy sleep she had the young mother would sense food being prepared, quite giggling from Thorn while the other children were still sound asleep from a long night with T's sister. She sat up a little to realize T was under her as though her heated bedding for he was still asleep while he sister took over morning duties of breakfast. Rose would smile down to him finding ti quite sweet, slowly moving back into position to cuddle against him as her eyes fall back closed "this is living" she murmurs.

Local Time:
Going back to sleep in the frame, and embrace of the brute under her, Rose would find herself able to finally rest peacefully. something which was rare, but much needed for her body's recovery.
Now able to rest, the sound of T's heart beat loud and clear, almost like a soothing sound. As this would last for a short while, the sound of the intimidating yet doting sister could be heard. as she took care of the kids first. then began to prep plates of food for her brother, and the little fox. which she still did not see worthy of the attention her brother was giving rose, but did not argue with the result of such cute kits for her to enjoy, and care for. yet it would be thorn which was sent to wake mama and the big bad man up. as it would be as cute as it could be trouble some. with how he was being taught such things by the sister. more so comical, then troublesome with the tiny toddler's age. but it seemed his intelligence far out paced his age, with how he could speak albeit more broken up then one would expect from a toddler who was speaking.

Local Time:
Scrambling/running his way out of the kitchen toward the couch where mother laid with her important friend, the man that aided in making her smile and have real time to rest, Thorn could tell how stressed mom was back home where his aunt resided. Approaching the couch he slowed down to creep up on them, staring at the faces of mother and T before poking mom repeating for her to wake up for food, yummy food he called it. Rose would groan as her eyes blinked open, a big smile appearing to the sight of her son before her growing up so fast. She glances up to T as she slowly began to stretch out "good morning" she hums to Thorn causing the boy to giggle seeing mom awake, sometimes he was afraid she would not wake up especially when the big bad man was in the room like when mom was badly injured a few days ago. "Mama!" squealing as Thorn climbs onto the couch to hug her causing Rose to chuckle as she holds her son, playing with his hair.

Local Time:
The sister would come into the room. " alright you three come on, the food's gonna get cold, and we know mama their is gonna need more rest still. so why not play with aunty some more after we eat, hmm ?"
saying this, as she would have a way with the kids, but at the same time would be gentle and sounding playfully innocent, and caring. a tone which Rose might not be use to as of yet, but one which would show
that in here at least all her family was safe. even more so herself. as the brute under her stirred. and easily, yet gently moved to carry both Rose and thorn to the dining table, as his sister teased, saying he was showing
off again for his cute little friend wasnt he.

Local Time:
A pout from the toddler drew hearing mom still had to rest meaning he could not spend much time with her nor play but least he had his half siblings and aunty while mother recovered. Rose smiles in appreciation of T's sister, uncertain how she would handle all these kids with just T for she does love all of them no matter their father, even Blue took her by surprise but he is an innocent child. Laughing as T somehow got up with mother and child in arm to take them to breakfast, Thorn raising his hands up in joy of the fun ride since T was so big and tall. Rose sniffs the air, her stomach growling in hunger causing her to blush "thank you for breakfast"

Local Time:
"Well then, best not to leave all this food waiting let us all eat hmm?"
as he moved, with ease, T would sit and have Rose in his lap, with Thorn in one of his arms. meaning she could eat, and feed her baby boy
while enjoying the attention and pampering of this brute behind her.

all the while the sister would poke fun at T for being to gentle, and loving with such a small beast. stating how she would be to easily broken if he went wild on her.
unaware that Rose already endured the more wild side of T, with their first time together on stage. showing he had not shared this info with his sister at all.

Local Time:
Finding she still remained in the embrace of T as he sat down with her in his lap and Thorn happily in one of his arms allowing Rose to eat for herself and share some with Thorn when he asked. She would glance between T and his sister as the female teased him about choosing a creature so small and seemingly weak revealing how little T disclosed to his sister about Rose, she had endured far more than just T. Flicking her ears to such memories that she did not wish to think on, she focused on food letting Thorn trust his taste of scrambked eggs.

Local Time:
" COme now sis, think about this, we need to avoid such subjects when eating, and more so when the little ones are around. "
as he spoke scolding his sister. Rose would soon get an apology from her. even if it was half heart felt. the fact remained, the moment her body seemed to
think back on those unwanted memories, T lashed out on his sister verbally, defending his choice of woman. in a more direct, and discrete manor.

Local Time:
Rose turns her head to T touching on his face with a gentle smile on her lips "hey, hey lets focus on eating okay, she said nothing wrong" reassuring him and nodding her head to his sister in gratitude. Returning to eating some of the fruits laid out, Thorn turning his nose up to this but seemed to like the scrambled eggs enough to keep requesting a few bites when mama would get a fork full. That was when the phone began to ring the number being from the compound, her boss wanting to check up on her after hearing a doctor visited the property.

Local Time:
"Well then, let us all enjoy our family breakfast. Sis I am counting on you to keep our little ones happy and safe. "
as he said this she would smirk, saying how lucky they were to have her. taunting the two a bit, as T ignored this.

as this would go on, the meal was peaceful, however T would hint to rose, about a special garden he had started, and wanted her to see.
even in her condition it would be quiet the experience to enjoy.

Local Time:
An empty plate before her though Thorn ate most of her food she would turn to T smiling to hear about a garden seeming to learn from him how to ignore his sister. "I would love to see it" humming with a wagging tail while Thorn sprung from T's arm to run circles around aunt before tripping over himself. Rose would watch her son finding this a new side of him, was this normal for toddlers? She glances up to his sister for her reaction.

Local Time:
As she would chuckle, before picking little thorn up, and took care of his new little boo boo.
it would be comical and cute at the same time, as this went on, T would move to lift Rose gently in his arms.

"so then, shall we head out, or should we stay in here, and spend a bit of careful time with the little ones?"

asking this, as he saw how she looked at her little excited child. the motherly side of Rose was quiet something, more then that
it was this side which really excited, and turned on T, but she was in no condition to endure his desires, nor would he try anything until she felt
healed up enough.

Local Time:
It was instinct to be motherly since she was created to bare children in a fashion of her shows but down side of that was the heart break of when she had to part with her kits, luckily able to keep Thorn she hated how the compound had a hold over her with him. Least here he could be free and act like a child though she was still learning what was normal and safe for him. Blinking back to T as he lifted her into his arm she nods her head "lets go to the garden" deciding she was done with breakfast and some more time away from the much younger kits. Raising Thorn allowed her to always wish to be around him but the others she felt were like strangers since she had to leave them.

Local Time:
"Well then, Let us enjoy the warmth of the sun together. As the vet will be hear, We can enjoy our private time out in the garden until then. how does that sound?"

asking this, he would move to gently, and carefully carry his little rose out tours the garden, if she like it out in the exotic field of thick flowers of all kind.
it would be like getting set on a soft fluffy blanket, which was growing out of the ground. more then that, it would become quiet the view. before even getting gently sat upon
the field.

as the duo got out their, T would move to gently let Rose down on her feet, before moving to sit in the garden himself. as he looked to her with a gentle and loving smile.
"well enjoy yourself out here, just you , me, the warm and welcoming air, and sunlight. "

Local Time:
News of the doctor visiting caused her to frown, she only was good cause of the situation yesterday, other than that she did not trust medical people. She was quiet as she was taken out the garden, at last being set on her own two feet to stretch out as she took a seat in the blanket like garden "beautiful" she breathes with a smile. At this point she could believe she attempted to run away but the closer the day of returning to the compound came the bigger to urge to run became.

Local Time:
"DO no threat, this doc is one I trust, a personal one, so I wanted a second opinion, besides that. if we can get a hand in the report, maybe we can get a bit more time together no?"
as he said this, hinting tours his real plan, If rose payed attention and read between the lines, it would be easy to tell he had a close friend who was a vet coming to aid him in a medical report.
one which would help convince her owner, that it would be best for Rose to remain with T for a while longer for best, and speedy recovery. which would also be easier to convince if it would be medical,
and would mean a chance of higher prices from the customers awaiting her return.

however the fact remained, T was showing a bit more of his sneaky side, wanting to get more time with his little rose, even if it was by calling in a favor.

Local Time:
She looks over to him with a shake over her head “I had the kits, he will want be bad soon, his own medical team can patch me up in hours” she warns him. “Reason I dont trust doctors, hold me down, dose me with injections to either force me into heat or make me numb” rolling her eyes. “Make me pass out” sighing as she looks out to the garden.

Local Time:
" I can assure you one thing, I will be right here with you, so such thing wont happen with this one."

as he spoke telling her this, the multi limbed brute would speak up, as he even leaned into kiss her gently and playfully where ever she allowed him to reach.
"well then, I guess, we will need to come up with the income to make that man bend and sell quickly won't we. " as he said this, the wicked looking yet gentle giant spoke up.
as he would reveal to Rose he had a few family treasures to offer up for her, thinking if nothing else they should cover the bulk of the price for her. asking if she think she could be strong enough
to endure for him, until she belongs to his family? as such, she would gain her own home on this land, and safety, until then he would do all he could.

Local Time:
Having not opened up in such a fashion allowed a weight off her shoulders, a deeper trust between her and T to grow though guilt of sapping his wealth still did not sit well with her, in the end he could despise her. She looks out to the beauty of nature hearing him admit he would put up family treasures to further his price. Glancing his way by his question of waiting for him, enduring the pain of showing while he gets all the money possible to free her "I can try" she softly promises. Trying is all she could do at this point, her fate was sealed by those who controlled the drugs and chains, who had their name stamped on her life. "When does the Doctor arrive" turning to look back toward the mansion.

Local Time:
" He should be here with in the next hour or so. Do not threat, if you do not feel comfortable, I can cancel this at any time. but I will be right here beside you the entire time. "
as he spoke up saying this, the massive yet gentle brute would be gently caressing rose's weakened body in a soothing manor. it would be some time, albeit peaceful and restful time for
the duo in the garden. as it would be a wait for the doc, however as long as rose didn't push it, or go to far, from T's sight in her current condition, he would not keep her in arm's reach.
thus giving the fox some freedom, as long as he could reach her quickly encase of any kind of emergency, as he was truly worried for her well being after what she had endured not that long ago.

Local Time:
Doubting he would be pleased if she demanded e cancelled his dear friend of a Doctor to come check on her, she could sense his concern through his voice and touch, so gentle as though she may break under his palm. Getting to her feet she wandered the garden, caressing her hand over the flowers and soft leaves, enjoying the warm sun and gentle breeze. Time passed so quickly that a throat had cleared through the doorway of the mansion revealing his friend had arrived for her check up. Rose flattening back her ears as she remained a short distance from T and farther from the doctor, glancing to T for his reassurance.

Local Time:
as she looked to T, the brute would smile gently as he motioned for Rose to come to him.

"While you check on her, My little rose will remain in my embrace, so do be gentle. " as he spoke saying this, it would reveal to Rose, that even with his trust
in his friend. he was gonna keep her close, so if anything funny even looked like it would be try. he could stop it in a moments notice. however the fact remained he smiled, and spoke in a trusting and
gentle tone. as he would not force rose to do this, but he explained his desires, and wanted to ensure everything went smoothing. as the doctor was more insect like.
bowing to rose.

"greeting ms fox. I do hope my adopted brother here did not spoil you to badly. after all he doesn't take to females very easily. "
as he said this, T would tell him to shut up, before he tossed him to his sister for cuddling punishment, which made the doc shiver remembering the last time. his friend's sister got ahold of him.
however the doc introduced himself as Hexcaliber, or Dr. Hex.

Local Time:
Stepping her way over to T keeping a close eye on Dr. Hex as he introduced himself even teasing T a little which made her giggle. She pressed her back against T as the man approached "Overall I feel fine" she admits quietly, her tail swaying behind her as her ears were attentive on the insect like creature before her. Trusting T all this time did prove true so she saw no ill will of this creature and T's protectiveness as very sweet of him.

Local Time:
"Alright, won't lie, his fingers might feel like little needles, so if you feel the need, squeeze or bite. " as he said this, T would move one of his arms to where Rose could
do as she needed for any kind of comfort. as his other three arms moved to gently caress, sooth, and assure her it would be fine.

it would not be long before the odd boney, and slightly ridged fingers of this doctor could soon be felt. as carefully, and gently as he could. the odd creature began to examine her carefully.
even taking notice of her body, and asking if she had given birth to a litter recently? having no idea about the recent kits, or the still birth one. T would look to her, and let Rose know
she didn't need to go into any details if she didn't want to, just simple yes or no's. with that she could feel how the odd clawed hands moved along from her feet, to the sides of her belly. avoiding any tender
naughty bits as much as possible, except when needed.

Local Time:
Glancing down to T's arm in biting range of her maw she would not dare harm him in any way from the kindness he has shown her but found the Doc's fingers quite ticklish making her squirm turning her examine. Until his question she was enjoying herself, her ears lowering back and gaze averting "yes" her tail fluffing out to signal she would not go into detail about her children or what happened to her. Reliving such memories or risking her children safety was not her favorite thing. "So tell T I am fine" instructing the insect man.

Local Time:
Hearing this, the doc would chuckle before looking to both rose, and T.

"I am sorry but their is one last examination I wish to perform. Ms. Rose may I request you lay on your belly? I wish to examine the condition of your spine, from how things felt. "
as he said this sounding a bit concerned, but not to worried. wanting to check and see if her spine needed realigned or not. however T would look to Rose, and ask if she wished to do this
and get it done, or should they schedule this last part for another day, letting rose decide for herself if she wanted to endure the pressure of a minor spinal examine.

Local Time:
Glancing over Doc she did find it a tad concerning that he was interested in her spin wondering what would cause such a thing "no, no it's fine" reassuring T as she felt no pain but the Doc knew what he was looking for. She got down onto her knees then laid flat onto her belly with her arms forming a pillow under her head while her tail tightly tucked between her thighs. "What are you look for exactly?" she questions, flicking her ear toward Doc.

Local Time:
"Oh, from the way your body felt, It seemed like you might have a vertibrate or two, which needs to be properly realigned. if this is the case, it should help your body, stamina, and even healing internally speed up.
but if I do find this spot or a few. it will hurt horribly to properly align them, even if only for a moment. " as he spoke being honest with Rose, little did any of them know, this was actually a minor internal injury to her spine from the
thunder beast prior. the one which practically folded her in half to impregnate the tiny maiden in such a painful manor.

It was unknown if their would be one spot or a few, but it would be something rewarding once found and fixed, if Rose allowed it. as her healing could heal muscles, and other forms of damage, but to let a bone be pulled
back into position would normally be impossible. albeit very possible for rose, just at a very slow rate. hearing this, T would seem a bit concern for Rose, as he knew she had been through alot more, then he realized if this was something his friend noticed during a simple examination.

Local Time:
as she spoke, and gave her permission, their would be two spots located, however the positioning of the spots would cause a memory of that position for Rose. as T moved to try and keep her comforted as much as he could with some soothing touches, and even offering to hold her hand, so she could squeeze or worse if the need was their, when the doc would warn rose before popping each segment back into place. it would be two bursts of pain, but short lived, yet horrible at the same time.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom