RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Project Eternium

Local Time:
10:00 PM
Black dots were beginning to take over her vision, blinking her eyes to try and keep awake and alert but her ears were lowered, labored breath began more like wheezing and blacking out was becoming more likely even when aid arrived. The children of Thorn and the newborn would squeal when take from her side by T's sister so he could get there to attempt in aiding her which did wake her up a bit more, struggling to push the last pup out with every last ounce of energy she had. Finally she passed out from the amount of blood she lost and over bearing pain, plus exhaustion from running with Thorn explained they were going on an adventure until scary machines made them run for their lives. He had no idea Rose intended for them to disappear like she had planned but she had not expected to give birth so soon.

Once professional medical aid arrived Rose had a c-section revealing a large electric blue pup with yellow markings along his body, he had been stuck for some time but survived the birth. She had a few stitches that would aid in healing her now that the blood flow was being managed. Rose had reverted to her fox form while knocked out, advised of strict bed rest and IV fluids for a day or two since her body was created to heal rather quickly. Problem would be when Rose woke, she would be out of it until realizing she gave birth and wanted to see her children.

Local Time:
As some time passed, Rose would come to in the master suite once more. her body bandaged up, in the human form. IV's dripping into her vein. as the sister would in the room with the three kids now, as T was sitting at her side. holding rose's hand. as he sat their waiting for her recovery. Even if the sister didn't like rose much, it would seem she was worried for the little fox maiden as well, if for no other reason, then for the sake of the kids she had enjoyed playing with and caring for. now having the chance to play with two new kits.

Local Time:
Coming too was a massive headache and soreness all over her body but she was alive and well, recovering slowly from such an adventure. Her eyes strained in the light as they open to see T at her side, her ears flattening back with shame until her gaze landed on his sister caring for the kids making her tense up. "mama awake!" Thorn would squeal, scrambling away to crawl over to the bed wanting to see his mom, make sure she was alright. Rose smiles seeing the excitement in thorn but she did not know the other two kits in the room, she must have given birth then passed out. Studying the boy she felt a shiver run down her spine when recognizing his colors "how long have I been asleep?' asking quietly.

Local Time:
As she came to, The sister would smile gently taking Thorn into her hands, as well as the other two in her other arms. moving to set all three on the bed by their mother. as she spoke like a gentle and caring parent herself.
"Now be gentle little ones, your mama is still in need of healing. " as she said this, T would look at her, gently smiling himself as his palm moved to gently slide along her one cheek in a caring and loving manor, as the other moved to gently press
against her forehead.

"I understand if you want to be out and about. But next time, please let one of us know, so we can come with you. Never want to see you like that again if I can help it, my cute little rose. "
as he said this, it would soon hit Rose like a ton of bricks. She had ran away from the one person, and place she could be safe, comfortable, and loved. more then that, she knew already, but this would only sink in the fact. he was working hard to earn enough
to buy her, and make Rose his. unaware that a second gentle noble was also now looking into purchasing Rose for himself, else where.

Local Time:
Settling a sad gaze onto T meeting his caresses with a soft small and quiet sigh as she found comfort in his touch while he spoke of informing them when she desired to go adventuring. She had little to no experience out in the wild, hell the modern world was a mystery to her, he thought she just went out exploring and got horribly lost. Still remembering the loud chains of metal on the saws held by some creature, Thorn crying and her running with contractions inching closer and closer each stride she took. Lowering her gaze from T as the kids were set on the bed, Thorn crawling up with his arms reaching out to mom as she swooped him up to hug him tight "Oh my lil Thorn" she whispers, tears streaming down her face that he was fine and safe. It was a few moment before the two infants began to cry for attention and milk, the little dark tan female wiggling around in attempts to move up the bed while the blue male was simply wailing. Rose kisses Thorn head smiling to him before scooping up the little girl "Hello my little screamer" teasing as she did remember the gal had quite the set of lungs on her. Seeming as though she was ignoring the blue pup for now as she was juggling Thorn and the girl "mind sitting on my lap?" moving thorn from her arms to reach for the blue pup forcing her hands not to shake.

Local Time:
As this went on, Both T, and his sister notice the odd body language as Rose went for the blue thunder pup which she had birthed. as he moved to place a hand gently on her shoulder, before speaking.
"If it's to much for right now, we can have sister here formula feed our new little rascal until your feeling up to it. " saying this, it was quiet the offer, however it was still the child of rose to care for. or to leave in the care of another,
and spend her energy with her two little balls of energy at her side. ether way the now recovering fox had painted an interesting picture for the two siblings. more then that, she could easily let them go on believing
she had ether gotten lost or scared of something while out and exploring the land around the mansion. or if she dared, Rose could reveal to T what she had planned, and how it had failed, to see his reaction. the choice was hers
to make of course.

Local Time:
Her hand halted in mid air by the touch of T's hand on her shoulder as he spoke of allowing her further time to recover even offering they bottle feed him which did cause her heart to ache. She always held a high love for her children, an instinct to care and mother them as long as she can. Glancing to Thorn who was watching the blue pup picking up on mother's nerves but he was so young that he did not truly understand how life, all he knew is that he was passed around alot when mom was busy or unwell, only spending time with her at night when she was truly broken. "mama" whining to her to be back in her arms as she retracted her hand to hold Thorn's head to pet his tuffs of hair "I am right here" whispering to him with a smile. The lil girl had already latched on, suckling away with purrs and growls of joy for her meal. The blue kit still wailing and reaching to Rose for some physical connection that he had been lacking while she was asleep. Biting her lip Rose picks up Blue bringing him up "It's okay, I got it" answering T quietly, he already saw some of the post injuries of Blue's father.

Local Time:
Now seeing her with the children, for this moment in time, it almost seemed like Rose was in a safe, and stable place mentally. However the innocent blue infant would always be a reminder of the hell she had to endure.
as well as a promise of the fate she had to endure, but also a reward for the endurance, a loving innocent smiling face. more then that, if it was raised correctly it could teach others how to be gentle with women.
for now, the fact remained, she had three kits in her care, and two which could help her, and even aid in anything Rose needed, all she would need to do was ask.

However as this was going on, T would look to his sister, asking her to bring in the special he prepared prior, wanting to have it brought in to rose. as he did not hint tours what it was, but she would smirk, and giggle before saying she would be
right back. as this was going on, Rose would discover while she was out, a very healthy, delicious and medicated meal was prepared to boost her natural healing.

Local Time:
Beginning to doze off as the little ones nursed away, thorn messing with moms tail even babbling to T for a short while until food arrived, the smell even interesting Thorn. Her eyes opening as her nose would quiver and twitch to the smell "my, delicious" she murmurs with a smile, licking her lips ready to eat a whole cow if offered. Helping the infants off her chest, cleaning them up and burping she sets them aside to allow room for her own meal "Um T..."she spoke up quietly "did you tell my boss I got lost?" asking so she could prepare for when she goes back.

Local Time:
"as far as he knows, I got a bit carried away, and taking responsibility for your recovery. He doesn't need to know about the little adventure."

saying this as he painted a story of how he got a bit to carried away in his play room with her, thus damaging the frail little beauty, needing to give her some extra time
to recover, he would pay for all the time, and medical bills. however this was only a cover, as rose would see how he made a proper story for what happened to her. despite how it
was rose's own action which actually caused this.

Local Time:
Flicking her ears it took a moment to understand what he meant by carried away before blushing deeply as she quickly looks to the side "Well thank you, don't need him breathing down my neck" though her boss may believe she is too fragile for this line of work. Possibly vet or filter the clients better or make them sign off paying for medical bills that occur. Then a gasp sounded "Does he know about them??" knowing he auctioned them off before they were even born but possibly T could get them adopted out or safe here, she hated the thought of them going off to some person that had ill intent.

Local Time:
Moving to gently run his hand through her hair, in an oddly gentle, and comforting way, T leaned in gently kissing her cheek, before speaking to Rose.
"Do not worry, as of know, I am a happy father of three young beautiful kits. However more then that, If things pan out properly. As long as you can promise me to
endure for three months, You will become mine, and mine alone. no more shows or horrors. A contract had been made, just need the time to get the income together for it. "

as he said this, leaning whispering to Rose, how he would take what was his, if not legally then, when the time comes he would use other methods.
saying this to her would hit Rose in an unexpected way, as it would reveal something about T to her. perhaps she knew but wanted to deny some where in her mind, but this wicked looking gentle giant, truly wanted her. he wanted more then just her body now, he wanted all of this little fox, and was willing to do so much to make her his. yet she had tried to run away, and almost paid the ultimate price for her actions. one which would have also effected poor little thorn. however the fact remained, she was now in a worse condition, but would be cared for, and even pampered just as much. however it was unknown to T that she had used her special play room, and sampled some of the carefully picked out toys for her enjoyment, prior to the horror of the escape attempt.

Local Time:
Lowering down her ears she glances toward blue curious of how T would accept such a child, different from his won species, a male as well, she does not know if the child will possess power like his father or the pent of anger and drive as well. Flicking her ears back toward T when he further spoke of a time frame she must endure until he dare speak of having full ownership of her which would have made her excited and happy but hearing he would own her did not make her happy. Yes, he has shown his compassion and understanding of her being a creature of intelligence and independence but will that continue once she belongs to him. What would make her stay? Only love she has ever felt was from Brian and he is gone, Thorn is all that is left of him. T can not hold a match to Brian nor can that prince from the other day, her heart will always be vacant though her body and mind will remain entertained and occupied. "That is amazing news" offering him a bright smile of all the hard work, time and vast amounts of money he was pumping out just to have her, safe her possibly.

Local Time:
Going off in a bit of a rant almost. T would begin to think of how Rose would need to explore the property, and pick out a proper spot. one which they could build her a comfortable little hut, to be ontop of a proper den. As he did not notice her body language or how she might be reacting to this news. However if it showed some bother, then his sister could step in to shut her knuckle headed brother up.

as he would go on, it would seem he planned to give Rose her own home, on his land, more so, if he owned her, and she had her own private area, then one could see it as a chance to truly be safe, and free. with only a status of being owned. Yet this had not happened yet, however she could even quiet the brute up, simply by touching his arm or hand in a manor to draw his attention back to her.

Local Time:
Finding it quite adorable how he went on and on about all he could provide for her, other her independence and freedom to be her own being while surely supplying him with plenty of children though seeing the four she already had felt like enough. Her gaze lands on Thorn, how she would love to raise him in a real home, be a real mother to him but she barely knew what that looked like. Blinking her attention back to T, reaching out to gently touch on his arm "all of that sounds amazing but...three months" frowning a little "is a long time in my line of work, I could have like ten more kids" shaking her head to the thought. "Besides, what can you offer my owner that would even have him think to sell me?" questioning T with a risen brow.

Local Time:
"Oh that is easy, That egotistical bastard wants one thing more then money, He wants fame. so in return, with the money, I will advertise his unique business of cloning, and medical services. meaning all the more money, however I did refuse to advertise his more unique businesses. " as he spoke up, showing a crafty, and smart way to deal with her unwanted owner. It would show how T did his homework, and was taking every step he could to ensure. For now, let us concentrate on your comfort and recovery, so if you need anything make sure to just ask. "
as he spoke up like this, the wicked looking gentle giant would move to pamper and care for all Rose's needs while she was in such a condition, even more so then normal.

Local Time:
Flicking her ears by the news of her owner desiring fame plus money over anything did not sound all that surprising since he always ensured she was in top notch image when doing shows, hating how he relished in her pleasuring pain. Glancing to herself by the reminder of her condition having given birth and also a c-section would require a few days max of healing and time with her kids. When a sharp pain struck "Ah...ow...ow" rubbing her hand down her side to her stomach, flinching when running her palm over her stitches "Did the Doctor check there were no other kits?" she questions in a soft whimper.

Local Time:
"You are fine, and two beautiful little kits. One was just massive for that body of yours. the one we call blue now." as he said this with a gentle smile, as the fact remained. this child would always be a painful memory of the father and how he ruined her with out remorse that night. however more then that, it would also be both a painful reminder of that night, and a chance to see such a dangerous breed raised into a proper individual, versus the brute like it's bio father.

Sitting next to Rose, T would gently run his hand through her hair, as he looked to the tiny vixen with love and care.

Local Time:
She leans into his hand a her ears lower back trying to settle her nerves for she was use to being numbed up with recovering, her boss gave every drug to make her healing time faster, in time to be perfect for the next show. Rose closes her eyes taking a few deep breathes "okay...just felt like a contraction is all" she murmurs "I doubt a third kit would even be alive" admitting as she lays down to just focus on breathing.

Local Time:
"I can have the doc return here if you think their is a chance of an unplanned third. just say the word, for now you need to rest. "
as he spoke moving to position himself onto Rose's bed. and gently moving her smaller frame upon his, so that he could share his body warmth with her.
all the more keeping her sore, and delicate body close, and gentle cared for. his fingers moving along her frame in key spots to try and sooth, while reducing the pain
as much as possible for rose. while this repositioning might make some of the kits argue in the disturbance of their meals, if they were still feeding upon her when T did this.

Local Time:
Hesitant with medical aid she was quiet as he would join her on the bed, spooning her in a fashion to warm her up as the kits would let out annoyed muffled whimpers as she continued to suckle their meal, Thorn simply moving to get more comfortable elsewhere on the bed. Rose would flinch again even under his soothing fingers making her move the kits from her chest, kissing their heads "Can...can you....take them?" asking T's sister in a breathless manner just before flinching again. She lets out a groan of pain before hiding into T's frame "yeah...those are contractions" she whimpers not even wanting to think about it.

Local Time:
Hearing this the sister would take the two kits who would complain, at least until she began to distract and excite them. however hearing the soft whimpers. T would look to his sister, asking her to quickly call the doc back.

after which he would continue to try and sooth Rose as best of his abilities allowed. as he wanted to keep her as comfortable and safe feeling as possible. however the fact remained, her life was still a form of hell, even if it had moments like her time with T. yet if she could understand it or not. Images of that fluff ball prince from her last show would periodically flash in her minds, after it calmed down a good bit.

Local Time:
Shaking her head by the request of a doctor Rose hid further into T just wanting to ignore this until flashes of other memories entered her mind to soothe her mental state in a fashion. Once the doctor did arrive Rose was more calm and willing to cooperate "There is a little one still in there...." speaking from the looks of an ultrasound that Rose refused to look at. "must've gotten pushed into the wall by one of the siblings, not receiving as much nutrients" explaining to them as the machine was shut off. Looking around the room to see the two new kits doing well while mom was not the best just yet but did not have the heart to tell her the kit may not be alive at this point. Over an hour of pushing resulted in a stillborn kit arriving into the world, breaking rose's heart.

Local Time:
As this horrible ordeal had happened, It was not a desirable outcome, but a more expected one. As T would move to hold Rose carefully. telling her to let it all out.
to scream, cry, what ever she felt the need to do. He would hold her close, and keep her as safe and warm as she would need, but to let everything out.

trying his best to comfort Rose, once the stillborn had been passed, and her body cleaned up by the doc. the sister would be with the three kits, and keeping them all distracted,
in another room. however the fact remained. this would be a painful loss for Rose no matter how expected it might have been once she realized she was still feeling the sensations even before the
doc came back to care for her.

Local Time:
Rose was quiet for some time as she process this, her first child that she lost after four screaming healthy ones, hell she delivered Thorn all by herself and her daughter. She would look over to T a moment leaning into his frame finding his comfort a great need "never lost one before" she finally spoke up. A deep breath being taken to settle herself, not to break down "can we watch something or listen to music?" asking of him.

Local Time:
"Of course, we can do ether or both. I am sure once were done watching some tv, I can put on a music channel for us. " as he spoke up, moving to gently and carefully lift rose. carrying her with him, as the duo would be moving carefully to the large living area. as T would ensure everything would be as enjoyable as possible for the now sore and recovering rose. this night would be but the first for the fox, to come to terms with her situation, and the care she would be getting for right now. once they were comfortable, and in position, he would begin to turn through the channels with one hand, waiting for rose to tell the brute to stop so she could enjoy the show they picked, if her body allowed for such an activity for now.

Local Time:
Wincing as he lifted her up to carrying her into the living room area, setting her upon the couch to show her the fancy box that screened all sorts of shows for her. She watched each one he flipped through until telling him to go back and picked one cartoon show to just keep her mind busy. Curling up close to him she lets out a sigh "used that room...the one you showed me and I freaked out but...I like it, thank you" she murmurs quietly.

Local Time:
"Once your feeling better, we can enjoy it together, or you can enjoy it alone to your hearts content. "saying this with a gentle tone.
now the duo would enjoy the channel she had chosen. as his hands gently kept rose comfortable, however his warmth, and scent would be the unexpected thing
to add to her calming situation. all the while the sound and sight of the shows echoed for her amusement. it would not be long before the shows would lead to music once
rose's body was ready to begin to pass out and rest. but until then he would ensure her mind was entertained as much as possible.

Local Time:
as many hours passed, Rose would come to, her nose able to twitch to the scent of food cooking in another room. However it was not T cooking, but his sister. more then that she would find the gentle giant under her. his arms holding her in a gentle embrace. however upon moving the little fox would feel his morning wood against her. yet it would be easy enough to ether slip out of his embrace, play with the slumbering beast or even just stay their, and enjoy this peaceful moment, despite her condition.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom