RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Psychic Romance (A pokemon Gijinki Rp) (open)

Local Time:
5:43 PM
"I could have let you die. But. I think I made my point by putting you in that situation...there is no next times. And...I can't release you." She said looking at him, folding her arms. "There isn't much you can say. Only keep your hands to yourself, abd do as I tell you. And maybe I'll eventually let you even sleep on the floor outside the pokeball."

Local Time:
"Come here." She said with a sharp stern tone, a commanding tone that probably would make men, or mon prone to timid nature stand up like a solider. "I'll show you how to cook bread first." She added as she moved to a empty table, a munchlax scooting a bit further away as she stood there.

Local Time:
(XD Zerek: don't get erect she'll kill you.

Zereks boner: Yell at me more please)

Kara was indeed a stern teacher, the simple task of teaching him how the make bread was almost a lesson in obedience for a show dog

"Now. You will take this flour, these eggs, butter too!" She started as she sat a bowl on the table. "Mix them."

Local Time:
(XD Zerek: *Fetish unlocked*)

Kara would have distrusted his obedience...but for the moment she seemed to be okay with him keeping his mouth shut. "Now place it in the oven, and now we wait for it to raise." She said pulling the oven open, and folded her arms again. "You're doing well when you aren't running that mouth of yours"

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom