RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Psychic Romance (A pokemon Gijinki Rp) (open)

Local Time:
5:04 AM
Zerek cracked his neck before moving confidently towards her, just waiting for her to make a move before vanishing, using faint attack to get behind her and grab her by the tits, holding her back close against his chest "This robe is ugly on you... lets get it off, hmm?" He asked, tearing it as his cock pushing up against her still clothed ass teasingly.

Local Time:
(Zerek: *Being himself, thinking she’s a pushover*
Kara: *Shows off her muscles*
Zerek: *Immediately gets a femdom fetish*)

Zerek growled as she slapped him,but it was an aroused sound “Playing hard to get, huh?” He asked, before gripping her tits and squeezing hard “That’s fine. I love a little fight in my sluts” He let go of her tits and forced her to the ground, sniffing her again “You’re dripping with desire…” he smirked, squeezing those globe like teats again.

Local Time:
12:04 AM
(XD Kara: *flexes out of her robe*

Zerek: Yes mommy I'm sorry im such a shit!)

Kara moaned as he squeezed at her tits, her hands grabbing his wrists to try to put up even more of a fight, trying to pry him off her. "You little fuck! You think you can just gripe me!"

Local Time:
"Nooo- no bites-" she whined as he marked her up with ease, her hips shivering, her fat ass pushing back into him. "Nobody must know- that I lost-" she would say. "Zerek! You- why wre just standing there like a doofus-"

Zerek blinked out of his daydream with Kara looking at him, holding a bucket in one hand. "You have more chores." She said dangling it.

Local Time:
"Aw, and here I was going to get you a uniform and everything." She said with a pout. "I was going to be your lecherous mistress and you would have to submit" She went on touching his cheek gently. Kara held his face, bringing him lower to her level. "Then you were spend your days warming my bed...and worshipping me." She whispers look him in the eyes with a intense, almost hypnotic gaze. Then she let go of him, smacking his cheek gently. "You're either cleaning or your training, and I don't want you to fall flat on your face. Your cleaning the men's side of the bath house."

Local Time:
He flushed red as she spoke, unable to really react to what she was saying. The only part of him that did react was his member, as it stiffened in response. Dear Arceus, did he want what she'd just promised now "I... Uh... Tha..." He mumbled back, before nodding and biting his lip as he went to go clean as instructed, the stuttering a dead giveaway to her just how much that idea appealed.

Local Time:
Kara smirked as he turned away from her. "Ah!" She snapped with a sharp tine that honestly only made Zereks dick jump in his pants as much as he did. She walked uo behind him, her hand grabbing his ass firmly. "Male sure you scrub it nice and good, understand!" She purred as she then smacked him on the ass, pushing him forward a bit.

Local Time:
Kara couldn't help but blush a bit. Her Zerek was a freaky boy for sure if he was willing to do that for her. She shook the thought off, between her new Raltz who was a horny wteck in secret and Zerek...she would have to get used to trying to get them to listen. She started to go to the females end of the bathhouse, following Zerek as he waddled off to do his duty, monks giving him odd looks now and then as he shuffled on

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom