RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Psychic Romance (A pokemon Gijinki Rp) (open)

Local Time:
5:56 AM
She smirks at him. "Give me your hand, you scaredy skitty" She teased, grabbing his hand with her own and pulling him a bit so he was facing the cutting board, and started to put the knife in his hand. Kara held his hand, pressing her body against his as she started chopping the pepper with his hand carefully.

Local Time:
10:56 AM
He took the knife as she pressed it to his hand, feeling her pressing against him and flushing a deeper red as she helped to chop the pepper. Alright, she was deliberately fucking with him now, she must've known her teats pushing into the back of his head was gonna get him even more heated.

Local Time:
"Relax your hand" she said gently, helping him cut and dice the pepper carefully, then started added it into a bowl with other onions, berries and veggies. "We'll have to treat them right...so you'll mix them with your hands and use curry spices for some kick." She instructed as she led him with her hands and body.

Local Time:
(XD Do not speak, only enjoy)

"Good, knead them into balls and then squeeze them to milk the water from the mix. It'll be used to seal the flavors in the rice." She said as she propped herself against him, kneading the chopped veggies and then placing them into the pot with his hands and then adding the instant sauce to save some time.

Local Time:
He continued to follow her instructions, relaxing a little more with each passing moment, starting to enjoy how she pressed against him, regardless of the awkwardly forming boner he had. As he began to knead the vegetables he bit his lip, before taking a breath "Uh... Ka... Kara? I... uhm... I have an... issue..."

Local Time:
Kara looked at the floor a moment in thought. "I can...help you. But you'll have to let me access your mind....unless you want to do it yourself." She said as the awkward moment sunk in around them move and more. Ofcourse after last night, she was no doubt doubly awkward now.

Local Time:
As he closed his eyes, Kara held out a hand, as she started to wrap him in a psychic veil as she once did for Intranel. Not that he could really tell in the sane way as a psychic may have been able to. The waking dream was smoothly cloaked over his mind, as Kara laid her hands on his chest gently, and ran them down his body, leaning forward to kiss him on the lips.

Local Time:
Zerek didn't notice the slight change at all, merely breathing in as she laid her hands over him, before meeting her kiss meekly, seemingly still a little frightened to be forwards. She'd changed him a lot in her previous disciplines, apparently, he was nothing like the mischievous little thing he'd once been. And somewhere deep down a longing for that forwardness welled up in her.

Local Time:
(XD probably all the mind control, abd getting manhandled by Phantoma making him feel submissive and breedable)

As he hesitated she drew back a little. "Its..okay. if your scared, we don't have to rush" She said as she pet heis cheek with her fingers. "I guess you're not ready yet" she said as she reached down to take his hand and put it on her robe, his fingers feeling the belt of linens that hid her body from him. "We cam go slow."

Local Time:
Kara shifted, letting him pull the robes back, to flreveal the fit busty body the monk was constantly hiding away. She slid her hand around to the back of his head kissing him again to draw on him, to lead him closer into her embraces. "Is this want you want?" She purred against his lips.

Local Time:
Kara gives out a soft moan as his hands gropes over her, her lips parting and her own tongue dancing and pressing against his own. The trainer drew closer, pressing her soft breasts to his chest, her own hands running down. To his pants, rubbing on his growing member.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom