RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Psychic Romance (A pokemon Gijinki Rp) (open)

Local Time:
8:39 AM
"Phantoma...isn't here." Kara said chewing her lip. "She's doing some errands...and I took you here" She said sitting on he bed. "I...don't know why- but clearly I'm not thinking straight if your the one thinking it's weird" She mutters putting her head in her hands. "I just...thought you were going to ...like the privacy."

Local Time:
"Whatever." She said looking away from him as she opened the door abd stepped out, slamming it shut behind her. Whatever was going on in her head...well Zerek probably wouldn't even bother trying to figurecher out. He'd have better luck trying to catch Groudon with a fishing net it definitely had something to do with how she came onto him.

Kara weren't next door..where she was planning to keep Phantoma really..but it was a two bed just in case. She dropped on the bed, groaning to herself as sge laid down. 'He was right to question me. What was I thinking!"

Local Time:
"I'll just keep to myself...I shouldn't have done that. I'm trying to be better than that. Stronger...and I just threw myself at him. What am i! A fucking creep?" She muffled as she rolled over. 'Fuuuck.' She groaned into her pillow. Well...it could be worse, she could have gone through with it...or taken a shot at Phantoma.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom