RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Psychic Romance (A pokemon Gijinki Rp) (open)

Local Time:
9:47 PM
(XD "Find your Zen"

Zerek: Its in the girls)

Kara sunk deeper inti the water as she calmed herself, slipping into her meditation, the peace and tranquility that surrounded her starting to heighten her senses again, drawing out more of her proper power now that she faced no distractions or emotions.

Local Time:
(XD Kara: smack)

Kara would eventually drain the tub and rise out of it, stepping gently to try to keep from making too much of a sound. But as she looked about fir a towel, and he ce to focus, he would see his trainer there, in all her fitness, with her back to him as she was moving from the cupboards to the closet in search of a towel.

Local Time:
2:47 AM
He stood slowly and quietly, reaching out to where a towel was hanging from the railing and moving across, gently wrapping it around her body for her before stepping back, his eyes lowering away from her. She would however pick up on the image of her own ass, his mind now focused on it.

Local Time:
Kara took the towel, smiling briefly...then she caught his minds image of her ass and she blushed as she curled the towel around her body. "Zerek I can see what your looking at!" She said turning around...as if stating that would make it any more easy for him noti to notice.

Local Time:
Kara stared at him, the two of them inches from eachother at best, her skin was warm and smooth to the touch, soft as if she hadn't been training her mind and body alike. As they locked eyes, she bit her lip slightly, but stepped back. "That was on purpose-" she said as she started to reach down, kneeling to get her towel.

Local Time:
He shook his head almost immediately "N-No, it wasn't Kara, I promise" He replied, even as he also knelt to pick up the towel, not realising she was already going for it until they were both there, faces barely an inch apart as they looked into each others eyes... And now all she was getting from him was how he was lost in her (Insert colour here) eyes...

Local Time:
(XD frantically searches for eye color)

As she sensed his thoughts, the captivation he had over her eyes, she slowly grabbed her towel from his hands, starting to wrap it around herself as she stood up. "Thank you Zerek...." She said smoothing and playing with her hair.

Local Time:
Kara flushed faintly, stepping over to him."Zerek-" she said putting a hand on him. "Its okay...I know you're not going to do anything...I'll make this easier on you and put on some clothes. And you'll have no more struggles looking at me." She said before turning to slip out of the room for good, putting on her robes in her room.

Local Time:
Zerek watched her leave, a soft whine escaping his lips as she stepped across the threshold into the other room, before he bit his lip and headed for his own room, to consider what his mind was doing, and how to deal with his new found obsession with Kara... The robes wouldn't help. He already knew that. They wouldn't help because he knew what was hidden beneath.

Local Time:
"I don't know what to tell you... Each Pokemon has different instincts. More Avians will mate with the strongest they can find, whilst Canines like Zerek become obsessed with with one person." She said, glancing at the door "Canines also do it in to ways. Either they are strongest, in which they act in control, or they at submissive, under the control whoever they wish to serve."

Local Time:
She flushed. "Ah. I see. I've established myself as a controlling force as the Trainer." she mumbled. 'And the bedroom.' her mind finished as she nodded her head. "Just to be certain, and keep things from getting...complex, is there anything that might accidentally cause any of these instincts in you?"

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom