RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Psychic Romance (A pokemon Gijinki Rp) (open)

Local Time:
9:30 PM
While he slept and waited around, Kara was out for some time, perhaps enjoying her solitude or sime other monk nonsense. But she eventually came back, dressed in a slightly different garb, it was the exact some obscuring heVy cotton, but it was white and blue rather than red.

Local Time:
Zerek waited about, the trip back out took a little time, but when he could see again, he was out in a training field, a man was meditating on a high rick firmation, levitating stobes abd pokeballs around him in 4 perfect orbiting rings around him. "Ah...Kara, wgat brings yiu and your new friend here?" The master said, his eyes never opened, his lips never moved, but they both heard hus voice in their mind. "I have to aid this pokemon in battle, i wanted to help him train." Kara said ss the psychics mind allowed a pokeball to fly into his open hamds. "Very well"

Local Time:
The Meditite grinned wider, the dark energy flexing off if her back. "That was a good one!" Her voice rang out in Zereks mind, melded a bit with the master psychics own ",allow me to retort!" She chirped as zoomed forward, just over his head. "Brick Break!" She snapped as her arm lashed downwards for Zerek.

Local Time:
As the ball launched, the gurl smiled widely as the ball slammed against her, hissing around her into spectral smoke as she held up a barrier. "Ooo! Someone is being naughty!" She teased as she hovered higher.

"Zerek! I didn't worder you to attack!" Kara chastised. "You shouldn't-look out"

The Meditite was surging down atvfull soeed, thrusting out a lef with a powerful Hi Jump Kick.

Local Time:
2:30 AM
Zerek flung himself sideways to avoid the kick, tumbling across the ground "Grah, shut it." He growled, before watching the Meditite closely 'Alright, Protect, Brick Break, Hi Jump Kick... 1 move left... and She'd only seen two of his...' His cocky smirk returned as he stood up, before he split into duplicates, a veritable army surrounding the Meditite, and when they tried to find him psychically... His Dark typing made that impossible.

Local Time:
2:30 AM
Zerek sighed as the clone vanished "Ooh, bad luck there. Maybe over here?" And then his voice came from next to her "Or here?" And then it was on the other side of the circle "Or here? Or maybe..." Suddenly, he was directly ontop of her, a Shadow Ball striking her straight in the face before she could react "Or here!"

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom