RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP The Chosen One (Knight)

Local Time:
3:40 AM
He gave a moan as he heard her start to sob "There it is, cry and wail!" He hissed into her ear, his tongue sliding out to lap up her tears "Now, if you want to keep your mind, you'll need to behave... You'll be a good pet, yes? Because if your a bad pet, a Naughty pet..." He paused in his thrusts, so she could fully understand "I'll wipe your pathetic brain clean... Or perhaps I'll just fuck you until you break..."

Local Time:
"Oh, exactly." He responded, mockingly "I don't. I do want you to obey. Because Obedient servants are better... After all, I don't want to waste time disciplining some unruly brat, when you could be willingly wrapped around my cock..." He dragged her back up by the collar, looking her in the eyes again "And it's rude to look away from the person you are talking to. Especially when that person is your better."

Local Time:
10:40 PM
She flinched as he pulled her to face him again, but she forced herself to look, though as he held her he could see the contempt welling back up, her courage rising back up. "You chose this, I don't have to make you happy!" She spat back. "You wanted to do this to me!"

(XD Demon King: getting flash backs to his childhood this is why my father put a muzzle on mom....

Local Time:
He tilted his head as she spat angrily at him, before laughing straight into her face "You stupid Bitch, you really do think I actually care?" He shoved her over, pinning her down and pounding her hard, pressing deep enough to enter her womb, even as she'd find her breath beaten out of her with every thrust... Clearly she'd made a mistake by not playing along...

Local Time:
As he forced his way inside of her her his cock entering her womb as sge was pressed down into the floor by his assault. She screamed again as he dropped his charade, her hands grabbing at anything they could. She grabbed his neck, her grip tight, probably enough to strangle the life out of a grown male with it, but for the king, it would perhaps only be considered some light fun.

Local Time:
He pressed down into her arms harder, using her grip to twist her wrists and make her feel pain "There we go... Scream louder you pathetic slut! If you refuse to enjoy it, I'll just satisfy myself with your howling cries of pain!" He somehow increased his pace, even as she'd feel a change inside her, his cock growing spikes along its length as it began to tear into her flesh.

Local Time:
She screamed louder as he pushed himself to move faster, forcing his spiked into her, drawing more and more blood as they tore into her. She was squirming, fighting still, , even as the pain cut through her body. She was used to fighting, to pain. Even as it threatened overwhelm her, she never begged him for mercy.

Local Time:
Even if she had bothered begging, he wouldn't have granted it to her, his next move to bite her neck, drawing blood and lapping at it as he continued to rampage inside her, magic making sure she wouldn't pass out from blood loss as he enjoyed the way she screamed "That's it, keep wriggling and screaming for me!"

Local Time:
As she struggled to muffle herself, he tore his cock out of her and paused for a minute, licking his lips "Ah, that felt good... Now... Do you give in yet?" He waited for her words, before shrugging "Ha, doesn't matter!" He shoved his bloody, cum coated cock into her ass with a delighted moan.

Local Time:
As the Demon King asked her, she landed still, about to do her best to posture before she felt the barbed tool invade the completely wring hole. She couldn't dare keep the scream of confused pain in as she felt him ram himself into her backdoor. She arched so hard inti his chest that he was actually pushed off the ground with the feral struggle that had started up, like he was trying to mount a wild dragon.

Local Time:
"Damn! Woah there girl!" He laughed as she writhed and shoved beneath him, licking his lips as he reasserted his control "That got your attention then, haha..." He started to thrust inside her once he had her pinned back down, loving the screams she was making as he ravaged her tight rear, his moans right next to her ear as he enjoyed her body again and again and again.

Local Time:
(XD "My Lord, the Prince of the Twilight Forest has been thrown through a wall!"

"...Did he surprise backdoor my pet?"

"I believe so."

"Ha! Good, he's a entangled bastard.")

"Get-Out-oF-TheRE!" She yelped out as she felt him shoving and thrusting, forcing and spreading her hole wider and wider. As he tried to pin her back down, she was force to be lively as he violated the newly declared entrance for his cock. "Its-not-for that-"

Local Time:
"Well, if you insist on making it worse..." He replied, changing his angle a little so the sharp spikes dug in different, tearing at her insides again as he pounded her ass even faster "Don't forget, I offered you a way out!" He told her, his cum starting to pump into her bloody insides.

Local Time:
She cringed and screamed out as he twisted and ripped his way unti her hole, then screamed again as he finished himself off inside if her again. She laid back again, somehow managing not to simply black out from the pain she was in. The Hero had endured his assualt as best she could, hanging onto herself.

Local Time:
As she was taken away, she started to put up a fuss again, Argentums gaurds, monstrous Corrupted orcs looked at their lord and master as he approached the dungeons. They were a caste race, engineered for battle, heightenedby his power and made all the more savage and ebil forit. They had boar like features. Coarse hair, and rough thck skin. "Will that one be public my leige?" One of them said, the other laughing.

Local Time:
He shook his head to their questions “No, she will not. At least, not yet. For now, she is for my personal enjoyment, until either I become bored, she becomes useless or she misbehaves too much. However, I’m sure you’ll find some new playthings on the next raid. Infact, let’s bring that forwards, as soon as possible.”

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom