RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP The Chosen One (Knight)

Local Time:
10:29 PM
She screwed her eyes shut. "I-I-I'll- ohw- list-listen-more-" she offered, venturing to see what he'd do for it. Hurting her and torturing her was fun for him, but the probability of her giving into him from it would be a hassle. She was a trained warrior, even if she a breedable one, she had a good deal of conditioning to it.

Local Time:
3:29 AM
He slowed the machine down a little, raising an eyebrow "Oh? You'll behave yourself if I don't have my men raid and pillage that town? You'll be a good girl if I leave it alone?" He asked, with a raised eyebrow. Of course, she was probably just lying to him, and besides which he was just as happy to fuck her unwilling form to breed her, if he needed.

Local Time:
"A-ALL- AND- i- I will- get you- the-Slayer-CREST-" She offered. That was a tempting addition, it would steal away the chance of hope from the people...and keep them ignorant of who would be the one that should oppose him. Only he would know, and he could chose to take them out as they came. Then again she also believed she was a Hero rather than a breeding hole, it would also be useful to prove her place to show if it would react to her.

Local Time:
"The Slayer Crest? You'd willingly give that to me? Or are you hoping that when you grasp it you will become strong enough to beat me?" He asked, not stopping the wheel "Hmmm... I shall give this some thought... See you in... well, in a bit." He walked away, leaving her there to wallow in her pain and embarrassment as her groin was pummelled endlessly by the paddles.

Local Time:
It was around an hour later that Argentum returned, opening the cell door and watching for a little while to get a feeling for her state before speaking "I've considered your offer... And whilst I am of mind to accept, I fear you overestimate the control I have of my minions... Would you be agreeable to the sacking of one or two villages, just so they don't revolt?"

Local Time:
(XD Give this poor girl an ice pack)

As Argentum came into to the room, checking in on her, the paddles koong since beaten her groin bright red, and she was laying there, eyes shut, yet bracing herself regularly to take the next smack. "You...don't even control your own men?" She muttered as she preemptively flinched and took another smack. "Ah-Do-you mind? If it goes numb down there- you'll only m- egh! Be ah- more annoyed-"

Local Time:
"I see what your thinking... And unfortunately, enslavement is one of the clauses." He sighed, shrugging his shoulders "Look. I'd like a safe solution where no one gets hurt the same as you. But that's now how it's going to end. Now... 2 Villages only, in return for your good behaviour, and the Slayer Amulet. I think that's fair."

Local Time:
"Only one, hmm... I think I can agree to that." He removed her restraints and stood her up, before attaching a collar around her neck "This is a Collar of Obedience. Any promises you've made, both inside and outside, it will force you to perform. And you cannot remove it without the command only I know..." He licked his lips before looking her in the eyes "Now, lets get you dressed, and you can go fetch that amulet, hmm?"

Local Time:
"That I did." He smirked a bit "I do have dresses and other female clothing. I'm sure something will fit you. And then, you will go, fetch the Amulet and return to me. As soon as you possibly can." Soon she was dressed, the collar hidden by another spell, as well as him forcing her to promise not to tell anyone of it. And so, he returned to his throne, awaiting her return with the Amulet that would either prove her the true hero, or break her spirit to dust.

Local Time:
She scowled but dressed herself, taking on the most simple yet effective clothing she could. She found a set of robes, abd a fitting dress, whatever could mask her appearance from him the most. She walked out of the castle, returning to the town she was born in, Kazakein. A simple village, save for the shrine to the God's and the Temple that she was raised in.

Local Time:
When she returned she heard whispers from the townsfolk, mostly speaking of how she was dressed and that her armour was gone. Some seemed to be pleased by this, thinking she'd discarded it after defeating the Demon king, but others were concerned. Soon though, she was within the Temple again, the old, blind priest meeting her at the door "You've returned? So soon?" He asked, confusion in his tone.

Local Time:
She followed him, looking down at the ground with every step. "Father, do you...feel like...I am truly worthy of being the Hero?" She said as she walked down the steps. She spoke carefully, trying not to sound like she had more on her mind...but before she was a Heroine, fighting for what was true and just, she was simply Shea, a baby that was raised by his Temple, trying to do good.

Local Time:
He paused as he walked, turning to her "Of course I do my child... You were chosen as a baby to be the saviour of us all and trained. I remember the day I gave the amulet to you, when you were five. The glow meant everything..." By this point, they were in the Reliquary, where she'd see two stands, one empty, one with a golden pendant upon it. And the plaques beneath read Amulet of the Slayer and Amulet of the Breeder. The one for Breeder was empty...

Local Time:
She looked at the plaques, her eyes closing blinking back tears. "Thank- thank you." Shr said softly to him, hugging the old man gently as she looked at them. Breeder. She had fought abd trained tirelessly, saved the innocent, abd waged battle on the evil. All she did in the ideal of being the Slayer...and all she truly was meant fir was ti be get bred. Her stomach curled up abd her heart plunged in her chest. "Can you...tell me the story of the Breeder? You've never spoken of it."

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom