RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP The Chosen One (Knight)

Local Time:
8:52 PM
"The... Breeder? Why would you want to know that old lie? Well, I suppose if you think it would help... The Breeder amulet was made by a servant of the Demon king, and was meant to be swapped out with our amulet of the Slayer. It was a perfect copy, in almost every way, except that it glowed when presented to those who would be... suitable stock, for the Demon king." He said, shrugging his shoulders "But I've been here years, and it has never left it's pedestal." He gave her a reassuring smile, and she'd realise that his blindness had doomed her. He'd trained her to do one thing, but she was ultimately destined for the other.

Local Time:
3:52 PM
"I see....ill only be a moment." She said as she walked by him, giving the old man a gentle pat. She didn't find herself angry with him...after all despite the mistake, she had worked so hard, and still had her values. She even still held som faint hope I'm her heart as she passed him by, approaching the relic, reaching out to take the crest.

Local Time:
She curled her fingers around the sigil, pulling it uo in her hands. It was settled in her heart now, she had no further worth in this world than ti be breeding material to the Demon King. But she would protect this crest, and hope she could find the Hero worthy of it. Shea walked out of the Temple, wishing the priest a good night.

Local Time:
"I am giving it." She said with a slight tilt of her head. "You are not taking it." She corrected as she saw his cock stand at attention seemingly at his own command or perhaps her unwillingness. Shea looked up to him, despite the truth of her being, her purpose, he could tell even with the collar at the very least she would be attempt to be difficult with getting bred. Whether or not it ultimately mattered at the very least, she wouldn't just bend over for him until he curbed such behavior properly from within.

Local Time:
He growled angrily as she spoke back to him, before snatching the amulet and hissing as it burnt his hand "Aagh... Damn, that's not... comfortable..." He dropped it and then returned his attention to her "Now... I don't think I ever got your name, pet... Well, unless you like being called that." He smirked, even as he glanced downwards "Oh, and before you go thinking about it, I'm going to lock this thing in the deepest vault I can find. After all, what if the True Hero were to somehow get their hands on it?"

Local Time:
"Your Amulet means you are so horrendous you must make some trinket to ever hope to find someone?" Shay said as she tossed the other aside. She glared at him with contempt yet again. "You made this Amulet, to do what? Bring a life into this world? You don't care for anyone but yourself, so what was your aim?"

Local Time:
He laughed, a deep booming sound that would honestly scare Shay as he approached her "You really think I did it to find love, or to 'bring new life' into this world? You are even stupider than I thought, I made that amulet because I can't control the entire world. So I needed something to carry my children, who I can raise into ruling different parts of it. That's all you are, a breeding sow." He gripped her neck and began to squeeze softly "And the sooner you accept that fact, the easier you will find your life."

Local Time:
He grinned as she grabbed his wrist, before dropping her "Oh, I don't think dying will be an issue... I'll make sure of that..." He gave her a pat on the head before returning to his throne "Now, sit by me, pet... And don't even think about picking up that amulet... One of the others will deal with it."

Local Time:
"You said to sit by you." She said simply as she moved closer, though she practically strung the Demon Lord's words along for amusement. She couldn't defeat him in battle but she could still show her resistance. "Oh, you are going to starve me? I don't know if even you can trust the food and drink in your stocks," she said as she held herself out of his reach.

Local Time:
He frowned, and opened his mouth to growl something, but then he paused as a smirk cross his face "Ahhh... Clever. You think to frustrate me by taking whatever little pleasure you can in following my orders to their letter... Fine, if this is the case, I shall be more direct." He leant back and looked down "Prostrate yourself at my feet, whilst presenting yourself to the door, for any that enter to see. Oh, and as for your meals, don't worry. I wasn't planning to give you anything but the finest from my kitchens. Though I'm sure we can find some old, rotten stuff if you'd prefer..."

Local Time:
She flushed as he caught onto her little rebellion, and chose to get as specific as he could. Shay scowled at him as he Gloster up on further with the glfood he could muster for her. "As if your kitchens produce anything of merit." She challenged as she started to lean over, the dress she wore short enough that the Demon Lord could still just see her fit, firm ass form a perfect heart shape as she rested her head at his feet. Certainly her bloodline was full of the finest of wagon makers.

Local Time:
He grinned as he watched her lie at his feet "There we go, much better... And I do appreciate your choice of dress, it really does show off your... ass-ets, hmm?" He teased her, before clapping his hands and summoning a servant "Well, lets find out if my kitchens can produce food to match your clear experience, shall we?" Soon, the servant had left to fetch them a meal from the kitchens, allowing Argentum to just focus in on her heart shaped rear.

Local Time:
"I shall speak of my property how I wish." He growled back to her, chuckling as she tried to retort again "Aww, you want to try that again, Shay? You might actually make me shiver after the thousandth time." He mocked her, even as their food was brought in, the smell alone enough to make her drool from the doorway, let alone the actual plate when it was placed before her.

Local Time:
His grin got wider as she was immediately shut up by the smell of the food, the faint rumble enough to make him laugh "Ah, so much for the kitchens not meeting your standards, hmm?" He took his plate as hers was placed down before her "Now, you may eat as much as you wish, But without using your hands. Oh, and take off your dress, don't want it getting messy now do we?"

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom