RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP The Chosen One (Knight)

Local Time:
8:51 PM
He laughed as she pulled onto his hair, the sensation only making him a little hotter "Aww, am I not deep enough for you yet?" He asked her, still teasing her a little "Alright then, you asked for it." He shapeshifted his tongue making it longer and thicker inside of her, winding its way till his tip was just about pressing into her womb "There you go" His muffled voice sang out "Just how you wanted"

Local Time:
3:51 PM
She lurched in hid grip as she felt his tongue growing amd shifting g inside of her, tickling inside of her with it. Her purity of body making it easy to heave pleasure upon, her body wriggling in his arms harder. "Stop!- no- bastard!" She said in shock, to her ever rising horror, her body's pleasure was skyrocketing, get wetter and hotter bet the second.

Local Time:
He laughed softly as she struggled more, his hands keeping his tight grip on her hips, even whilst he pulled his tongue out, licking the dribbles that had originally escaped him up "Mmm... How delightfully sweet you taste, my breedable little bitch." He shifted her down, so his tip was rubbing against her slit, their eyes meeting as he watched for any traces of arousal in hers "Now... Speaking of breeding, I think it's time you gave me the children the prophecy promised, yes?"

Local Time:
"Oh, will you? I Really don't think you will..." He whispered softly into her ear, his tongue just barely flicking at the lobe "In all honesty, you look like you want it right now... Am I correct? Or do you need more... convincing?" He finished with a sultry hiss, even as he shifted her body around, his tip pressing into her slit and waiting for her to break and moan out for him.

Local Time:
She curled her toes as she was turned to face him, her feet planted on her throne as his words wormed through her mind, plucking at her nature. Her desire malleable to Argentum, but her mind trying to wrestle with the nature that was crawling to the surface. Her slit was warm, and wet, her face flushed. She glared at him as hard as she could, if she had the holy power she so desired, she likely would have enough contempt boiling in that stare to blow the Demon King to bits. "I-I hate you- " she hissed back, unsure if she truly meant him or her condition, or both. But while she would curse the demon, her hips moved of their own will, the slippery folds kissing his tip faintly.

Local Time:
He smiled in return to her contemptuous stare, licking his lips as he felt her hips start to shift around "Aww, do you really hate me?" He asked teasingly, leaning in to nibble her nose "Because your body is definitely not on the same wavelength as your mind... It seems quite receptive of my advances..." He taunted her more, even as she'd feel his tip starting to push up between those wet folds that desired him so much "So wet and warm down here... I wonder how much you'll moan for me?"

Local Time:
"Give me a blade! I'll show you how much I despi-!" Her words caught in her throat as she felt his tip push upwards, pressing into her slit. A bolt of panic struck her like lightning, coursing through her and making her tense. She wanted to jump out of his arms, even as she she tried, he was too strong to break free. "No!" She yelled out as her will and her body battled each other, her pure soul and her purpose crafted existence wrestling. "I don't-want it-"

Local Time:
"Now Now, I don't think I'll be doing that... Well, unless the blade you mean is this one here, splitting you apart..." He teased her further, even as he felt her wriggling and tensed body squirming in his grip "Yes you do, pet. You do want it. Your body is sopping wet in readiness for it... Just take a deep breath, and let all those thoughts out of your head... The only thing you need to focus on is me, my voice and my cock, sliding deeper and deeper, making you moan..." His voice took on a hypnotic timbre, even as his cock continued to spread her slit apart.

Local Time:
As his voice trembled in her senses, hypnotic tones starting to sink into her, he saw the Heroines eyes glazing over slowly, dulling as her mind and true nature unlocked itself. Something that refused to fight back as he sunk deeper inside of her, her tightness spreading again, flexing as she shudderedout a weak whine. "I-i-I wan- Don-Don't-' She stammered out as her mind spun, feeling confused.

Local Time:
He leant in and planted a kiss onto her lips as she stammered "Hush pet... It's okay, this is what you want, isn't it? After all, if it wasn't, would you be so wet and ready?" He murmured softly, even as his grip on her hips shifted to start moving her up and down atop him, his tip pressing into her womb as he continued his attentions within her.

Local Time:
As he kissed her, she shushed up, listening to the flawless 'Logic' of her captor as she felt him bounce her atop his lap faster, giving out a louder whine and moaning as she reached up and grabbed his shoulders. "Ah-I-i guess so-" she mumbled out obediently as she she started to roll her hips geherself, pushing down on him a but harder.

Local Time:
"There we go..." He murmured softly, before giving a moan as she started to move herself atop him "Now you understand." He listened to her moans and leant up to bite her ear, gently this time, meaning to only give her a new feeling before he whispered "Do you want my children?" Right into her ear, waiting for her to start begging.

Local Time:
"Mhk~ah-" she yelped gently as she felt his bite, letting him move her how he wants. Her fingers curled as she listened ti his whisper. Her hands gripped his shoulders tightly, her enhanced strength would likely have had dislocated them if he were a lesser being. "Child-children-" she moaned out

Local Time:
He felt her squeezing his shoulders as her insides matched the pressure "Mmm, There's a good girl... Beg your master for it... Beg for me to give you what you desire, so deeply." He teased her further, his cock continuing to pound her insides with each thrust as he wanted to hear her throw away all her morals, all her previous scruples and beg for his seed.

Local Time:
Her voice was rising higher abd her breathing was wild as he moved her, pounded her against him like the living flesh light that he desired. Her grasp only got tighter and tighter. Her eyes squeezed as her sex was bathing her body in only depraved pleasures. "Children- masters- children~ah~ give me master's children!"

Local Time:
"Don't fret my sweet little toy... I'll do exactly that" He promised her as he listened to the noises she made, feeling his length squeezed tightly by her insides as he continued to shift her up and down atop him "But keep begging me... I love the way your voice sounds when you beg... so full of lust and desperation for my cum..."

Local Time:
The hypnotized hero clung tightly to her master, holding onto him as she kept moaning and begging in his ear with every pull and thrust of his his body. Her pussy, her body, as promised by his demons and dark priests was sweet to the touch, her voice and sounds music of debauched pleasures in his ears. Her squeezing wet slit sucking him in hungrily, and ruthlessly as sge begged for his dark seed. Truly she was a proper toy to behold, one best suited for him, given that she would have snapped anyone else like a twig iwith her raw strength.

Local Time:
"Damn... You squeeze so perfectly tight..." He moaned into her ear as she continued to beg and voice her pleasures, even as he felt the strength she had trying to crush him in her pleasured throes "But I think... this is enough for today... So cum, you slut... Cum for me and I'll stuff you full of my seed, just as you desire. You perfect, little, whore..." He continued into her ear, biting down on the lobe again, even as one of his hands squeezed one of her teats savagely "I'll swell you up with it, just like you want..."

Local Time:
As he bit on her ear lobe, she threw her head back, moaning out loudly as she felt the pleasure surging and overwhelming her mind. Her pussy squeezed tighter, milking the demon king as she rocked herself against him now, her pleasure making her ungodly strength more wild again. Her nectar gushed down between them, her tongue lulling out as she sher feet pressed on the armrest of his throne, ripping it clear from its frame as her legs bucked.

Local Time:
He gripped her hips tightly, locking her against him as she squirted and milked his cock "Mmm, That's it! Just like that!" He moaned out, even as she'd feel his hot load dumping itself deep inside her body alongside the splintering crash of the broken stone-arm falling to the ground. She'd feel the essence inside her slowly swelling her belly, even as dark tendrils of power began to transfer to her, corrupting her further into his designs, turning her against her own oaths to protect. Now she would want to kill and plunder...

Local Time:
As the dark powers crawled through her body, seeping at her spirit and twisting it, her once brilliant eyes flashed briefly with darkness. Her aura of pure light dimmed slightly as her righteous fury mutated and her need to guard the weak was mangled. The Demon King saw the dark spot inside her begin to spiderweb outward as she howled in pleasure and euphoria.

Local Time:
He smiled, running his tongue over her neck and planting a kiss there "Mmm, how are you feeling now, my pet?" He asked her "Do you still want me to not raid your village and slaughter your people? Or would you rather me not, simply so you can do it in my stead?" He already knew the answer, but he wanted her to admit it to him, even as he could feel the darkness rising inside her.

Local Time:
As he licked her neck, the taste of her sweat like wine upon his taste bud, her voice making a soft whimper as he placed his kisses on her, she listened to his question. The idea of her village being attacked and razed to the ground made her heart beat faster, her sweet nectar washing down her lord's lap as he sensed the darkness in her. She gave a shaky breath, excitement coursing through her. "Don't you dare." She hissed as her fingers wrapped around his hair, pulling it a bit roughly, clutching him so that she could look at him. The darkness in her makes her once blue eyes swim with an evil shadow at the whites. "You shall not lower yourself to raise your hand to those meager, lesser creatures...let me slaughter in your name, Master." she purred as she leaned forward, angling to kiss her master.

(XD the only way she becomes pure again is for the true hero to roll up and clap the evil out of her and turn her into his fleshlight breeding hoe)

Last edited:
Local Time:
He smiled darkly as he saw the black inky shadow across her eyes, her voice making him purr softly "Mmm... Good girl... You'll really go? Rip their homes down, murder the men and enslave the women?" He gripped her own hair and gave it a tug in return as they kissed, his tongue pressing into her mouth and ensnaring hers with ease, holding it down until she'd be desperate to breathe again, her struggles making his length twitch inside of her "Mmm... Alright..." He murmured, breaking the kiss and pulling back to look at her again "We'll have to forge you new armour, if you wish to lead my armies to raid... But then... Perhaps not. Perhaps just a mere spell would suffice, with you wearing naught but the amulet." He teased a little, even as he started to move her atop him again, her swollen belly having shrunk a little as the dark essence coursed through her.

(She just gets bounced between the True Hero and Argentum as a game, each either purifying or corrupting her by fucking her silly.)

Local Time:
(XD shes just in a cum daze, staggering back and forth between armies like 'which big daddy is my owner- tries to think but then just get picked up and mounted)

"Mm-no master- no- ngh- I want to burn the villages, and debaunch their families, then kill and enslave them all. " She moaned as sge was bounced on her masters lap, the darkness enhancing her pleasure and her madness in turn making her pusssy only grip harder, as dark energery made her sex hotter. Her nectar and his seed mixed between them, making sticky thread as she moved on him. "Mm-i wear what pleases the master-.

Local Time:
("Aww, you lost to him again? Don't worry, I'll fix it..."
"Again Demoness? You prostrate yourself for purification!?")

He licked his lips as he heard what she moaned, shifting her up and down harder and harder "Damn, you really do want my children, speaking as hotly as that." He replied, before burying his cock deep inside her messy slit as he did so "Do you promise to turn it all to ashes? To rape and pillage? All in my dark name?"

Local Time:
(XD She's just like 'I want to be annoyed...but i get so much sex out of this, i just can't walk upright, or think...sometimes i don't even remember what my missions are, i just flop into their bed')

"Y-Yes-I will scorch the earth and carve your mark into the flesh of all of those that don't obey" She moaned as he buried himself into her again, her fingers grabbing the top of his throne, stone crunching softly in her frenzy, buckling like it was a fragile tile. "I promise to bring suffering to all those that oppose you, and to make your balls empty every second I have."

Local Time:
Her eyes flashed as he pumped another corrupting load inti her, her depths sucking in him harshly, her hips bouncing on his as her tongue lulled out. "Going-ti make master babies-" she mumbled as the pleasure and darkness sunk into her again, ripping away more if her lights sher nails turned black, lengthening slightly sharpening as his corruptions influence led her form. Ofcourse the only way to test hus hunt for a resilient throne would be to keep using his toy. How many builders would have to be driven ti the task, and probably executed for failing to defeat the pleasure crazed fuck toys strength. Not that she would care, her mind would be only focused on one thing with her master even on the same plane of existence. As she went slack on his lap, her mouth chomped on his shoulder, her new nails scratching in his back gently.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom