RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

The Count's New Maiden (crazier_than_most)

Local Time:
11:04 PM
Garcia continued his licking as he soon began to drag her lower half off the bed as he raised himself still running his tongue along her folds. her lower half was raised up holding onto her hips. after a while he began to lower her back down onto the bed as he stood there hovered above her and slowly rubbing his member.

Local Time:
"I'll go slow...and gentle" he whispered into her ear as he began to softly rub his member against her folds. He soon made a push into her folds, slowly filling her with his member. When he finally filled her with all his member he made a slight grunt. "It's in...and soo tight..." he whispered as he soon thrust slowly in and out of her.

Local Time:
9:04 PM
Her cheeks flushed as he whispered to her and she began to moan softly at the feeling of his member pushing past her virgin folds.

As he stretched her out she couldn’t help but gasp a little as he began to thrust, and he would be able to see the blood of her hymen streaked across the length of his cock combined with her wetness, signifying that he had truly deflowered her.

Local Time:
Garcia continued his slow thrusting as he rested his head near her neck as he began to softly kiss her neck, slightly licking it. His hunger soon grown as she could feel his breath on her neck as he made each thrusts. "forgive me my dear maiden.." he said as he soon began to sink his teeth slowly into her neck. he continued to thrust as he lapped up the blood flowing from her neck to ensure she wouldn't see the blood trickling from her neck.

Local Time:
Adeline wondered why he was asking for her forgiveness- but then gasped as he bit down onto her neck. The sharp prick of his fangs..! She groaned out in pain but that was soon replaced with moans of pleasure. “M-My lord-“ she moaned out, her depths tightening around his member, only showing him that she was enjoying herself- something that was rare for a human to do as they usually cried out when bit.

Local Time:
Feeling the tightening around his member only made him groan as he began to thrust faster. "this is new...it seems pain stimulates you..." he whispered as he sank his teeth back into her neck continuing to thrust. he pulled away from her neck and lick the wound to gather more blood from her. "you hold onto me so well...do you enjoy your first moments of pleasure" he said looking into her eyes as he slowed his thrusts.

Local Time:
"mmm i felt that...you came already..." he said as he continued to lick her neck. he soon rose himself up and held onto her hips and began to thrust faster and harder. "your tight and wet hole is addicting..." he said as he moved faster. feeling he was close he would soon pull out and release his warm seed on top of her pelvis and chest. his member still stood tall as he held onto it looking down at the young maiden.

Local Time:
(if he’s a vampire…why would his seed be warm ? XD)

Adeline gave a soft gasp at his words, then moaned out as he pulled out of her, only to spray his cum all over her body. She shivered at the feeling, panting and had flushed cheeks, staring up at him. She noted how hard his member still was, and she wondered what would happen next..

Local Time:
(Oh woops XD my bad didnt realize it until now)

"the night is still young...and there is still much for you to learn" he said as he continued to stroke his member. he would soon grab her hand gently and lift her up so that his member was slightly in her face. he soon placed her hand on his member and began to motion it to move. "move your hands like this..." he said as he instructed her.

Local Time:
Garcia looked down at her and began to raise her chin a bit. "such a beautiful lips you have...."he said as her began to move his hand to her lips and slightly lower her bottom lip slightly. he soon pulled away and soon and move his member towards her her face, his tip inches away from her lips. "lick it..." he said his eyes glowing ever so slightly as he looked down at her.

Local Time:
Garcia nodded his head at her licking the tip. "good good..." he said as he let her lick the tip of his member. after a while he soon pulled away from her face and began to lean towards her ear. "turn around...on your knees..." he whispered leaving a kiss on her neck.

Local Time:
Garcia began to glide his fingers against her ass cheeks displayed to him. "such fair skin...and good curves" he whispered as he leaned into her ears the tip of his member poked at her entrance once more. "tell me...are you afraid....or are you enjoying yourself" he whispered as his member began to slowly insert the tip of his member into her entrance.

Local Time:
She bit her lip, listening to him and moaning softly at his teasing. “I-I’m enjoying myself, my lord..” she assured, truly she was a different one than what he usually experienced, crying and screaming out from him being a monster and to get away from them. “C-Could you perhaps bite me again?” she asked shyly.

Local Time:
Garcia gave a slight chuckle at her request. "you like it when i bite you...do you like the pain mix with the pleasure" he whispered as he pulled his tip out. "very well...i shall give you what you desire" he whispered as he plunged his member back into her entrance and soon bite her neck once more. He began to thrust a lot faster and harder as he fed on her blood.

Local Time:
Garcia pulls away from her neck licking up the blood. "you are an unusual woman...most dont mix the two feelings...Im going to enjoy having you around the manor my dear Adeline" he whispered as he went back to feeding as he continued to thrust harder, the sound of her cheeks clapping against his pelvis being heard through out the room.

Local Time:
Garcia began to pant as his member throbbed slightly inside her signaling he was close. "im so close....im going to cum..." he said as he once again pulled his member out and cum, his oddly cold seed marking her back and bottom. He looked down at his work and began to softly pat her bottom.

Local Time:
Once the morning arrived Garcia would soon awake a little bit earlier than the maiden in his bed. he would dress himself and begin to make sure that there were no traces of sunlight entering his home. once his check was done he returned to his room to check up on Adeline. "are you awake dear?" he said looking down at the young maiden.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom