RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP The Darkness Made Light

Local Time:
8:11 PM
“Ohhh!! Ahhn…” Max smiled as he calmed down from the climax. Panting in hot breaths, he slowly removed his now-dripping wet rod from her tunnel and let it lay slightly limp as he leaned over to Nessa and laid on her, putting his arms behind her and embracing her in a warm hug. “Ahh…Nessa…” was all he could say, but his love was apparent in his blush and gesture.

(gasp, oh no! Remember to get medicine when you can! Can you keep chatting, or are you gonna need to take the day off? Either way is fine as long as you get better soon!😅😁😊)

Local Time:
5:11 PM
"Oh Max, I love you." Nessa's heart was full of love and her mind swam in thought of their future. She would never get enough of being with Max. As the both regained their strength and finished their bath, they both dressed and walked out to the kitchen. "What would you like for breakfast Max?"

(I'll be okay to keep chatting, I bought a bunch medicine yesterday so now I'm just drowning myself in it 😅 ☺️)

Local Time:
(Aha!🤣
Well, if you need anything from me that I can help you with, just let me know, even if it’s just a positive message or two to help your spirits!😊😉)

Max was a tad confused and thought for a moment to himself. ”Mmm, I don’t know. If you can make them, pancakes would be nice! Do you need any help with it?“ He asked.

Local Time:
(Thank you 😊 I'll let you know if I'm feeling down and out)

"That's no problem at all, but you just sit back and relax." As Nessa began making the batter, she smiled and imagined making these for both Max and their future child if life would bless them with one. The butter in the pan sizzled as it melted before Nessa poured in the perfect amount of batter for the pancake. After only a few minutes, Nessa placed a plate of steaming pancakes in front of Max with a bottle of syrup and smiled as she waited to see what his reaction would be.

Local Time:
(😁😊😉👍✌️👌)

Max’s eyes widened in surprise and hunger as he looked at it up and down. Then, after a moment of thought, he turned to her with concern: “and what about your plate?” He asked, already getting ready to share half of his meal with her.

Local Time:
Max shrugged as he decided to wait for Nessa to finish hers so she could join him, even though he was hungry from yesterday’s tumultuous events. He hummed to himself as he fiddled his thumbs and played with his silverware, lifting them up magically and making them dance around the table. “Doo, doo, doo do do do, sing a happy song.” He remembered this melody from a certain species of blue animals he met in the forest once, but that’s a story for another day. (Get the reference?😅😊🤣)

Local Time:
Max's humming and singing made Nessa giggle as she finished making her breakfast. She had never seen this side of Max, but she loved it. He was so sweet and kind. She sat down next to Max and rested her head on his shoulder for just a moment before pouring some syrup on her pancakes and getting ready to take her first bite.
(Hahahah yea I do! :ROFLMAO: 😊)

Local Time:
Max smiled in warmth as he took a bite of his own as she did. He immediately felt the warm food rejuvenate him as he ate it, feeling just as warm as he did when he was with its cook as he sighed in pleasure. “Yum…” He promptly held Nessa’s hand and gave it a heartfelt squeeze as he continued to eat.

Local Time:
“Ahh…that was great! I didn’t know you were such a good cook!” He said, wiping his mouth clean before kissing her cheek. He got up, feeling energized, and went to wash his dishes before turning around to her. “Now then, are there any errands or chores needed to be done? I’d say we get that all done before we can have any fun.” He said with a warm smile.

Local Time:
Nessa felt surprised by Max's offer. She had always just taken on all chores by herself, but now she had someone who was willing to help. "Hmm...well, I do need to clean the floors and wipe down the windows if you want to help me with that." Nessa stood from her chair and washed her dishes in the sink before turning to Max and gently kissing his cheek. She was grateful to have him in her life, hoping that maybe one day she'd forget all about her terrible past.

Local Time:
“Sure thing! Just a second…” Max lifted up some towels magically on his own and snapped his fingers. With a sweatdrop of effort, towels and mops started to flop around and headed toward the sink to get wet and soapy, while brooms hopped and started sweeping the floor. Max hummed a hoppy tune to himself as he waved his hands like a music conductor and the cleaning supplies went around and about doing what Nessa asked. “Hopefully they’ll stop soon, otherwise they might accidentally clean the village!“ He joked to her.
(Another reference🤣😅)

Local Time:
"This is so amazing Max!" Nessa watched in awe as to items danced around the home. It would normally take her about an hours or so to clean, but with Max she wouldn't have to worry about much. The way each item cleaned the home was done with precision. She couldn't believe her eyes at how clean the home was once everything was done. "You really are my savior Max." Nessa hugged Max tightly and kissed him passionately, wanting to give a small thank you for his help.

(Hehehe I love it! 😁)

Local Time:
“Oh, um, p-please…” He said, embarassed. “It’s not that big of a deal, it’s just some chores.” He nevertheless gave her a side hug and nestled his head on her shoulder for a second. “So then, anything else you can think of, or are we good?” He said with an innocent smile.

Local Time:
“Well, since we’ve got nothing else to do, how about we…” He thought for a second. “Hmm…oh, I know!” Max took Nessa’s hand as he led them outside their home. He lifted up his other hand and snapped his fingers. In a few seconds, a whooshing sound was heard as a cloud from the sky took a blue hue and zipped down towards them. “We can go somewhere to relax for a bit, Nessa. Do you have a place in mind where you wanna go? Maybe a graveyard, a waterfall, a forest, or whatever. The choice is yours, wherever you want!” He said to her, taking a seat on the fluffy cloud and patting next to him.

(I bet you can’t guess this reference!🤔😏😂)

Local Time:
Nessa smiled and giggled as she sat on the cloud. It felt like she was sitting on a marshmallow as she patted the cloud, feeling how sturdy it was. "Let's go to a waterfall, I always loved the sound of the water rushing and splashing into the pond below." She tightly hugged Max's arm and nuzzled her head against his bicep. Even though she was scared of falling she knew Max would protect her.

(Nope you got me on that one lol 😅)

Local Time:
(Goku’s flying nimbus, haha!😅😁😄)

”Ah, someplace nostalgic, I see. Here we go, then!” He patted the cloud’s surface and pointed forward for it to go. It moved off in a flash, and Max put his arm around Nessa’s back to keep her from falling. “Hang on!“ he yelled to her as they whipped through the wind. The cloud slowed down a bit as they made it higher into the sky, and soon they could see the earth sprawled out below them. Max turned around on the cloud and laid on his belly, heaving a sigh as he looked down and admired the view. “Pretty, isn’t it?” He said happily.

Local Time:
(I just had a nice idea for a fantasy story, maybe similar to this one, but it could be a group RP, with me, you, and other people who may wanna join in! What do you think?😁)

Local Time:
"It's beautiful Max, just perfect." Nessa smiled and laid her upper body on Max's back, closing her eyes and enjoying the feel of the wind whipping through her hair. Time felt it had stopped as they flew through the air, leaving just her and Max in an endless loop of joy and love. Nessa pulled Max's hoof back and ran her fingers through his hair. She never wanted this feeling to end.

(Dang it! I fricken new it! I was gonna say it but I thought it might be something else. Yea that sounds pretty fun! 😁)

Local Time:
Max felt a tingle in his spine as she furrowed through his hair, their warm bodies feeling one together as they sat on the cloud in the ever-luminescent sky. He grinned in ecstasy and love as she laid with him, her breasts on his back giving him an electric feeling, but he soon found a suitable spot to settle down. “Oh! There we are!” The cloud on cue slowly descended and lowered itself into a small rainforest. Rumbling was heard nearby as they saw a large waterfall in a peaceful clearing with animals all around them minding their own business. Max grinned as he sat up straight and bumped his shoulder next to Nessa’s. “How’s this?” He asked her.

(Ok😄 Lemme try something then…)

Local Time:
Nessa's eyes widened and her jaw dropped in awe. She had never seen something so beautiful before. The evergreen was bright and luscious, the leaves were large and dripped with water, and the air was fresh and clean. The sound of raindrops made everything come together like a symphony of nature. "This is so beautiful Max...did you know about this place already?" Nessa's big eyes gleamed in the light as she looked up at him. He was truly thr only person to ever make her feel special.

(Okie cool! 😊)

Local Time:
“Eh, honestly, I just happened to find this right now. “Good thing this piqued your interest then, eh?” He joked, wrapping his arm around her again and resting his head on her shoulder.

Local Time:
Nessa nuzzled her head against Max's and sighed happily. For only knowing her for a short period of time, Max knew exactly how to make her smile. She wanted to do something for him in return. Now finding that would be a mission on its own. "Max, what is something you've wanted more than anything in this world?"

Local Time:
“Well, hmm…not really much, to be honest, besides a companion, and I already found hat in you!” He said cheerfully. “Besides that, I don’t know. Maybe a cat, I guess.” He said. He really wasn’t a boy who needed too much, but he wondered what to say now. “All I’d really need is you, and you’ve promised yourself to me already. So now, I don’t need much else.” He said to her, his eyes showing genuine love.

Local Time:
"I will always be with you Max, no matter what." Nessa blushed and smiled sweetly as she looked into Max's eyes. She wanted to be able to give him the world, especially after everything that he had done for her. Her heart pounded in her chest from how much she loved him. Nessa placed a soft kiss on Max's cheek before giggling and starting to run into the forest, wanting to playa cute game of cat and mouse with Max.

Local Time:
“Huh? W-wait!” Max hopped off the cloud and ran after her, trying not to lose her. Using magic, he hopped from tree to tree to try to keep up with her. “H-hold on!” He quickly caught on that this was a game to her, and he grinned. He stopped at a treetop and looked around. “Ohhh, Neeeeeedsaaaaaaaa!” He called out in a sing-song voice.

Local Time:
Nessa giggled and continued running through the forest. She loved the feeling of Max chasing her around through the trees, even though he was probably going to find her in no time. As she looked up and saw Max on top of the tree, Nessa squealed and ran into a small cave, hoping to escape and further their little game. Once inside the cave, she hid behind a large rock and bite her lip while trying not to be too loud.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom