RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP The Darkness Made Light

Local Time:
7:49 PM
Nessa blushed and unhooked the back of her dress as it slipped off her small frame and pooled around her ankles on the floor. Slowly she pulled down she thong and started crawling onto the bed with Max. She could feel her body heating up and tingling just from Max looking at her naked form. Once she saw Max's rod, Nessa smiled and looked up into Max's eyes. "I...I've never been with anyone before...but Max...you're perfect."

Local Time:
10:49 PM
“I could say the same, dear.” He said, holding her hand gently before embracing her on the bed, their warm skin heating them both up nicely and giving him a steady boner. “Ahh, this is perfect.” He whispered. “Now, let’s have a lovely night, love.” He said, pecking her cheek and tracing his finger along her neck.

Local Time:
(Hey, Danim the “sexy slave”, I’m sorry, but I think we might have to just cut this short really quick, my family’s getting a busy evening😓
Also, I don’t know what to call you besides that, buddy😅😓I promise I’ll be back later to continue this, even if it’s tomorrow, bye for now!😉😊😓)

Local Time:
(not a problem! I hope you have a good night ill be available almost all night so whenever you are ready just let me know and you can call me Dani. Its my real life nickname, short for Danielle. :)😊)

Nessa's skin tingled and her nipples hardened from Max's soft and gentle touch. She had never felt such a strong mix of excitement and anticipation in her life. She slowly intertwined her legs with Max's as she leaned in and kissed him passionately. Slowly, Nessa ran her hands down and gripped Max's boner, stroking it slowly as she listened to his soft moans.

Local Time:
“Ohh…ahh…” Max moaned quietly in the passionate kiss as his rod was stroked nicely and he fondled her breasts and nipples, feeling them in his hands and caressing them with his warm hands, licking her tongue again, and his boner throbbing slightly and become a little bigger.

(Oh! That’s a nice name, Dani!😁😊)

Local Time:
Nessa moaned into the kiss softly as Max squeezed her breasts. She could feel herself getting wet just from him touching them and lightly playing with her nipples. Nessa started to stoke Max's rod a little faster until she felt Max push her back on the bed and climb on top of her, making her blush and bite her lip softly.

(Thank you! I usually hate my name but once i started having everyone call me Dani i didn't mind it so much 😊)

Local Time:
(Danielle isn’t that bad on its own either!😁👍
By the way, unfortunately, good night! I’ll see you tomorrow and we can continue this!)

Max grinned a bit as he got a bit closer and started to softly lick and suck on her breasts as he rubbed and massaged them together, practically burying his face in them as he grinned his hips slowly against hers.

Local Time:
(Good night! Ill see you tomorrow! Sweet dreams! 😇)

"Uhhh.. mmm" Nessa moaned and held on to Max's shoulders as he play with her breasts, the feel of his tongue sending shivers down her spine. His grinding made Nessa's sensitive bud pulsate between for soft folds as she got wetter. She could feel his rod get harder as it rubbed against her wet crotch, begging to take her.

Local Time:
“Ohh yeahh…You’re everything I ever needed, Nessa…” Max moaned as he licked her breasts and playing with her nipples with his tongue. His rod got slightly wet as it rubbed against Nessa’s wet slit. He then pulled away and fiddled with her wet slit, planning to insert his rod soon as he adjusted her opening himself and patted her supple thighs, licking her crotch area with horny curiosity, his rod getting bigger and ready.

(Thank you! And good morning!😁)

Local Time:
"UHH! Ohhhhh! Max that feels so good...I love how your tongue feels inside me! Uhhh!" Nessa grabbed her breasts and squeezed them gently as Max's tongue explored and tasted her sweet slit, sending electric shocks through her body with each flick of his tongue. Slowly she reached one hand down and ran her fingers through Max's hair as he ate her out, never wanting to feel this pleasure from anyone other than him.

(Good morning! ☺️ )

Local Time:
Max kept going and caressed her thighs as he explored her tunnel opening with his tunnel opening a little longer. He finished off his expedition as his rod grew its biggest on the bed and he stuck in his tongue the farthest yet, taking in everything before he finally retracted. Blushing in heat and in anticipation, he reeled back and readied his rod, aiming it towards her opening with a smile, filled with both lust, and moreso with love.

Local Time:
Nessa's heart raced and her face was bright red as she felt the tip of Max's rod slowly rub against her dripping wet slit. His rod had grown so big from when she first touched it, making her nervous and bite her lip at the jdea of how he would feel inside her. Slowly she lifted her knees towards her chest while still keeping her kegs spread, allowing Max to be able to see everything and have easy access for when he would push his rod into her tight tunnel.

Local Time:
(I had a nice sleep last night,
I presume you had a good night too?😊)
Max grinned as he finally thrust in, slowly entering her slit with his rod and getting himself moist and covered in her wet meat. “Ahhh…” Once he entered in, he leaned in and kissed her again with love, and he slowly began to thrust in her.

Local Time:
(That's good im glad you slept well I slept pretty well also ☺️ it's getting colder where I live so I had to snuggle up under my blankets)

"Uhh! Mmm! Max..you're so big!" Nessa held on to Max's shoulders tightly as her wet sheath was stretched open by Max's rod. She kissed him with all the love and devotion she had, moaning into the kiss with each thrust from her beloved Max.

Local Time:
(D’oh, poor you!😥)
Max moaned in the kiss as he thrust gradually faster in her, waiting to implant his seed in her and claim her as his own before their bright future ahead of them would come to fruition; “Nessa…ahh…dear Nessa…” He kissed, thrust, and caressed her body with his hands as he enjoyed and claimed every inch of her, inside and out through his devoted love to her.

Local Time:
(It's okay I like snuggle up under the blankets ☺️)

"Ohhh...oh Max..my beloved Max." Nessa arched her back as Max started thrusting faster. The sensations he sent through her body made her tremble as moan louder. Wanting to feel him in every way, Nessa blushed and took a chance to be brave. "Max..i..I want you to take me from behind as I bend over in front of you."

Local Time:
Max grinned. “But of course, dear: anything you desire.” He said as they turned her around on the bed, him leaning over her as he started to thrust again inside her, feeling more confident as he did her down from behind and grunted all the while. “Better, ngh, dear?” He said with slight cockiness.
(Then again, that sounds cute now that I imagine it☺️🤣)

Local Time:
"Oh Max! You feel so good! Don't stop uhh!" Nessa gripped her sheets tightly as she leaned her top half down on to the bed, spreading herself open more and allowing Max to get even deeper inside her. She loved how he claimed her small elf body for himself. She wanted to belong to him in every way possible. "I love you Max...I want you to take all of me!"

(Hehe I only had my eyes and nose visible from the blankets, so I looked like a big fluffy ball on the bed :ROFLMAO: ☺️ )

Local Time:
“And that, ngh…I will, dear Nessa…nnh!” Max continued to fuck her, getting a bit rougher as he went faster and gripped her cheeks as they slapped against his belly from his thrusting. “Ahh..agh…oh, Nessa, ngh…!”

(Ahhhh! That sounds too cute! Now I’m just imaging this!☺️🤣🤣:
You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post
)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Local Time:
"UUHHH! OH MY! Max your so deep! Oh Max! NGH!" Nessa breayhed heavily and gasped in pleasure as Max took her. She could feel every inch of his rod thrust in and out of her tight sheath, bringing her closer to her climax. "Ngh...Max...I'm..going to...uhhh!"
(Yes! That's how it felt when I was sleeping lol 😄 😊)

Local Time:
Max could feel himself climaxing soon already: his first time has been quite eventful already and he couldn’t hold it in much longer. Luckily, he noticed, neither could Nessa. “Ohh, uhhh, nhh, ready, ngh, Nessa?” He groaned out as his thrusting was reaching its hardest.

(Aww;
By the way, you can already guess the name “Max” came from myself, since that’s my name, but I wonder where you got ”Nessa” from?😊)

Local Time:
"Yes Max...uhhh!...please fill me with your seed and make me yours...ngh!" Nessa's moist tunnel tightened around Max's rod as she climaxed, heat rising from her legs and her juices coating Max's thick rod as he thrusted harder inside her. Her mind was in a state of euphoria from the amount of pleasure Max was giving her, making her eyes rolls rack and her heart race.

(Oooh that's really cool! I always liked the name Max. I got Nessa from the name Vanessa, it was a name I always wished I had but I wanted to make it a little more fantasy like so I just cut it down to Nessa 😊 )

Local Time:
“Ah, agh, ahhhh!…” Max cummed inside her, coating her insides and meshing with her fluids as they climaxed together and ensured their offspring would come to be. He leaned over slowly once he finished and slowly removed covered dick as he hugged her from behind and kissed her neck as he rolled over on the bed and laid down next to her, smiling with a heated blush and nuzzled her nose with his in a cute display of love.

(Ohh, ok! I also associated it with the Loch Ness monster, so that added more mysticism in my experience here!😁
Also, out of pure curiosity, do you think you could find time to take this test? I find it really interesting and insightful! Only if you’re not busy, though😅 )

Local Time:
Nessa's legs trembled and her heart raced as she cuddled close to Max. She had hoped to be able to give him a child and seal their bond together even further. She giggled softly as their noses nuzzled together and she rested her hand on Max's chest. "I love you Max...with everything that I am."

(Yea im down just give me a little because I'm just a little busy cleaning my apartment and what not so I'm just using my phone to respond lmao :ROFLMAO: 😄)

Local Time:
(Oh yeah, no problem, I can wait!😅😁)

Max blushed intensely from her declaration, and he rested his arm across them both in a hug as they laid on the bed. He pulled the warm blankets over them as he sighed in pleasure and squeezed her breast one more before completely hugging her under the covers and giving her butt a small grip. “And I love you, Nessa, with everything I could muster. Now and forever.” He said with the most genuine and passionate smile he’s given yet, kissing her cheek and nestling in close to her body to keep warm on the bed, as the night’s cold wind blew outside their window and celebrated their love with a gust of air that seemed to whistle in a high-pitched cheer through the branches of the nearby trees.

Local Time:
Come the morning Nessa slowly opened her eyes and smiled as she saw Max still sleeping next to her. Memories of their love making flashed in her head as she nestled closer to him and pressed her forehead to his. She felt so warm in his arms that she dared not wake him and lose this sensation. She placed a soft and light kiss on his lips as she looked at his peaceful face while he slept, making her heart beat harder in her chest.

(I'm so excited! Just give me a maybe like a couple hours or so i can finish cleaning and then i need to run to the store and get a few things and then ill right back that way I can hop on my computer 😄 )

Local Time:
Max’s eyes slowly opened as he felt her lips pressed against his, and he saw Nessa cuddled close to him. He smiled and blew her a kiss as he held her closer to him in the bed so they wouldn’t part just yet until they got up to meet the brand new dawn ahead of them (that hadn’t come out quite yet either).

(Okey-dokey, no problem! Can’t wait!🤩😄😁😊)

Local Time:
Nessa giggled softly and buried her face into Max's upper chest, having his chin rest on her head. She started thinking of what she wanted to do when they would finally get up and how they would start their day together. I wonder if he would like some breakfast and maybe even to take a shower or bath with me...Id love to be able to help him relax in a hot bath....maybe even rub his shoulders and help scrub his back. Nessa's mind raced as she started thinking off all the ways she wanted to make Max feel loved as she placed her hand on her stomach, hoping that soon she would become pregnant and start a family with him.

Local Time:
Max closed his eyes for a little bit, as he wanted to extend this perfect moment for as long as possible. He finally, after a few minutes, yawned as he slowly got up. “Ok then. Good morning, Nessa.” He said, giving her a peck on the cheek.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom