RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

The Elven HouseWife

Local Time:
9:11 PM
XD El: HES RDY WHEN I SAY HES READY )

She giggles "You're riddled with nerves today, its adorable" she says, wrapping her arms around his neck as she straddled him, her breast in his face now a little bit to where he was forced to look at her cleavage unless he looked at the ceiling. "Come on, I'm your girlfriend. Don't you want to look?" She asked

Local Time:
XD El: Yes, yessss, you will be my human cuddle toy)

"I-i don't know...do you want me to touch them" he said shyly, as she jiggled before his eyes, his face was so red she could feel the heat on her skin. "I've never done this before" he admitted suddenly, closing his eyes. Which was true, the Arcane Ways were time consuming and ge was the son of a farmer, his time to dally around was likely spent sleeping rather than getting girls to want him.

Local Time:
( XDD )

Eleanor blinked at his statement, "Really?" she asked, a bit surprised. But then she smiles to herself. 'My cute boyfriend. I get to be his first time...' she thinks to herself. "Then I'll take my time teaching you" she says, rubbing the back of his neck with her fingernails gentle "Give them a feel" she whispers.

Local Time:
His hand tentatively crawled upwards, taking a slow reach for her breast, grabbing her softly. He squeezed slowly as but surely, feeling the soft flesh vulge around his fingers, massaging them a little. Now he just was a wall of nervousness and lust scent, poor thing was even sweating a bit.

Local Time:
"Mmmh" she reacted to the grasp, lifting her hips slightly on top of him as he squeezed. "How do they feel?" she asked. "Soft?" she couldn't hardly take her eyes off of him he was so cute, his wave of lust scented smell just making her want to tease him more and more. Human boys were so much more fun than elven men.

Local Time:
"Mmm?" she said, looking surprised by his refusal. "But it's sort of embarrassing if I do it myself....isn't it the man's job?" she asked shyly, a pout forming on her face a little, though in the back of her head she was just desiring to tease him more.

Local Time:
"I-i don't think so?" He said tilting his head slightly at her, clearly still stuck on some level mentally. "It's just a shirt right?" He said with a breathless chuckle, trying to push himself to action, but his hands were so busy quaking he couldn't even grab a button.

Local Time:
She watches his hands trembling, trying to hold back her laughter. "Hey..." she says, cupping his face in her hands "it's just me, you trust me don't you? And I'm giving you permission..." she says, her hands slowly sliding over his to calm him

(Just wait ti'll Ordella has a go XD )

Local Time:
(XD Girl taking your top off was a journey, getting more might put him in a asylum)

Her kiss seemed to steady him a bit more, he nodded a bit after she pulled bsck to speak. "I'm good with that" he whispered. "Slow is good" Wilson slowly brought his focus down towards her chest again. Trying to acclimate to seeing them so he wouldn't be so nervous. How could he stare down a corspe for advanced necromancy lessons but he couldn't look at her?

Local Time:
( XD i have a plan for the mom to take the virginity right before she does )

When he looked he could instantly known why. Her breast were nothing compared to what he had seen before. They were round and plush looking, soft and jiggly. They were beautiful in their own way, not a blemish on them, her nipples looked soft and delicate. It was all a much prettier sight, even for someone who enjoyed surveying corpses.

Local Time:
XD Good luck, Wilson might jump out of a window or something)

Wilson swallowed slowly, his atare almost laser like onto her chest. It probably would be flattering and concerning at the same time. He barely could touch her body clothed, woud looking make the poor boy poof into smoke and confetti? As she let him oogle, he slowly looked up. A flicker of a determined boy trying to do extra credit beforethe session was put to a end. A Test. Tests were almost foreplay to him even without a half naked elf mounted on top of him. "They're bigger than a average human womans...rounder...ahem...perkier" he started to note as he touched them lightly like priceless scrolls in a museum his hand weighed them. "Perhaps a D cup..." he whispers to himself now in thought, his mouth hovering in, his lips delicately coming to her nipple, wrapping around one. She knew he was clearly still embarrassed....but he found a work around for the moment.

Local Time:
( XDDDDDDD )

Ordella was just finishing up putting their vegetarian layered dish in the oven. "Oh...maybe the kids would like some snacks while waiting..." she says, going into the fridge, pulling out a wooden tray that was full of pre-built sandwich slices. "This should do.." she says, walking up the stairs quietly with the tray in her hand.

Eleanor quietly watched as he took his time surveying her breast like they were found artifacts. She felt some goosebumps on her skin as he so delicately handled them, there was something so nice about how gentle, how careful he was with them in his grasp. She bit her lower lip as he whispered out her cup size, his breath tickling against her skin. And then, she couldn't help it, the touch of his soft lips against her nipples felt so nice, and so warm "ahhh~" she lets off a soft moan, tilting her head back a little.

Ordella, whose hand has been centimeters away from knocking on the door, froze in her place, having heard the moan.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom