RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

The Elven HouseWife

Local Time:
3:38 PM
She smirks and climbs off of him "We can end today's lesson here" she says, turning from to walk into the bathroom that was connected to her room.

"Eleanor! Wilson, dinner is prepared!" He could hear Ordella call from the kitchen below minutes late

Local Time:
( Im shook he went down without a fuss XD )

As he walked downstairs the aroma of food that would find him was wonderful to say the least. It smelled delicious whatever she had made, a perfect blend of spices and salt with a bit of sweetness to it.
Ordella was bending over towards the oven when he walked downstairs. It was near impossible not to look from where she stood from across the stairs. The fainest hint of a thong out-lining beneath her dress before she stood up the the layered dish in her oven mitts, setting it down on the wood counter.

Local Time:
(XD Hes like "its just dinner with her hot mom! Im finnnne!)

Whatever thoughts in Wilsons head hitched breifly when he saw her bending over, looking away. "Uh hey!" He said rushing over to the table to pretend that he hadn't looked. "It smells good!" He said wigh a nervous laugh.

Local Time:
( no problem XD )

"Oh?" Ordella turns around to see him sitting at the table, smiling. "I didn't hear you come down" she says smiling at him. "Does it? I hope the taste lives up to the smell" she said, giggling quietly as she began to cut slices from the dish to place on individual plates from the counter in the kitchen, not joining him at the table quite yet.

Local Time:
(XD Ordella: So...dud you make a mess of El?)

"I'm sure that it will, you've got plenty of talent i bet" he said smiling, glancing at thevstaurs now and then. He tried to relax himself a bit, more, but gosh it was hard, just thinking about what he had done only minutes ago but now he gad to pretend.

Local Time:
There were three small dishes with white fluffy cream in them. She picked up a spoon "It's an elven dessert" she says, taking a small spoon, scooping up a little bit from one dish, holding the spoon with the cream in it towards his lips "here, try a bit, I promise I won't tell if you have a little dessert before dinner" she says with a friendly winking, pushing the spoon a little closer, meaning to feed him herself without letting him grab the spoon. Gosh she was doing that lean again where it showed off her cleavage

Local Time:
(XD "WOMAN PUT ON A SWEATER."

Ore: Its summer!

"Still!")

"Ahhh-mmmm." Wilson masked his yelp of almost embarrassed terror as she waved the spoon in front of his mouth. His yelp was cut short when she instantly pushed the dessert into his mouth, making him slowly swallow the sweet down slowly.

Local Time:
"I'm glad you like it.... you know, my husband isn't home very often, and even when he is he doesn't always make it home in time for dinner. So it's not very often I get to cook for a man in the house" she says.

"Mm dinner smells great mother!" Eleanor just made it down the steps before Wilson could reply. "Oh,and you made my favorite dessert!" she says as she joined him next to the table.

Local Time:
Wilson pitched forward slightly, nearly choking and coughing a bkt, his hsnd picking up a drink a d dtarting to swallow it. The complete visual of a young man being inconspicuous. "What do you mean?" He said blushing instantly...but given his nature it would have happened anyway.

Local Time:
"Oh my, are you alright?" Ordella handing him a napkin from across the table politely. There was no way they would've ever known she was just outside the door eavesdropping her expression was so innocent.

"I gave him a tour of the upstairs and then we watched a little bit of my favorite show" El said as calm as ever in response, despite all his flustered aromas beside her

Local Time:
"Ah yes, we have so much space in this house. It's almost over-whelming for just two people that live here. But my husband doesn't have any interest in moving. " she explains

"I won't complain about it. The more space, the more places there are to do things" she says innocently

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom