RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

The Elven HouseWife

Local Time:
9:20 PM
(XD Ordella: You guys need help in there? I uh i can get some things?)

Her moan made him pause a moment, but his eyes jad moved to her face, clearly wondering if he had hurt her for a moment. He started to suck then again, taking his time with drawn out pulls out his breath, his lips. His hands smoothing along her sides

Local Time:
( XDD Could be the grand finale/end of the rp, both of them banging him/getting pregnant by him )

When he looked to her face her eyes were closed, but her expression was blissful. There were no signs of pain anywhere to be found. "Mmmmhh- W-Wilson" she says quietly as he felt her up slowly with the motion of his lips. "T-That feels good" she encouraged

Ordella felt her cheeks heat up as she began to listen outside of the door. A part of her knew it would've been better to talk away, but for some reason, her legs wouldn't move. 'Oh my.....are young human boys always so energetic like that?" she wondered in her mind.

Local Time:
XD Wilson: @_@ does that mean shes having your sibling!
El: I'm okay with that!
Ore: *throws protection out the window* oops time fora twin!)

Wilson blushed a bit more, though really she couldn't see it, just feel the dark skinned boy get a bit more warm. How his brain didn't just overheat was a miracle. He coaxed more moans from her, his tongue edging out and prodding her nopple, rolling it softly.

Local Time:
( XDDD )

"Mmmhh you're so good at this Wilson" she encourages him, though she liked teasing him just as much to get more of that smell that he gave off when he got nervous

'Oh my....human males....I didnt know they had such a drive...." Ordella thinks to herself. Before she knew it, she was rubbing her thighs together slightly, feeling rising tension between her legs as she shamefully imagined what he was doing to her on the other side of the door

Local Time:
XD Ore is just imaging something wild and Wilson is just like "can i touch here?")

Wilson started to suck just a bit harder, his lips toghteming over her nipple as his hand ventured to grab the other, squeezing it and playing with her free breast. His lustful scent was so sweet, like a freshly baked sheet of cookies, it was almost a bit comforting...if je wasn't so busy getting turned on.

Local Time:
XD Yeah that's the point hehehehe)

"Haaah more, you can do it a bit harder" she encourages, her hands slowly running through his hair, pressing her body a little closer into his mouth, more into his hand, showing him that she really wanted to be grabbed more.

By now Ordella had set the tray down on a stand in the hallway, leaning against the wall closest to the door 'w-what on earth am I doing...have I lost my mind?' she thought to herself as her hands seemed to move on their own. She had hitched her dress up, her fingers finding their way between her legs slowly.

Local Time:
XD "He must be going nuts in there, ill have to help her manage-....why is the human so shy! When i take my clothes off! Is this not how the humans do it?")

As she pressed to him, she fit his efforts getting more confident, showing him what she wanted seemed to atleast make him willing to give it. His mouth pulled from nipple startedting to push them both in his mouth ambitiously.

Local Time:
"Ohh yes! Yes that's so hot" she gasps and moans as he takes a bit more initiative on his own without crumbling apart somehow. "M-My tits are really sensitive, I can get off just from this" she claims, "do it for a bit longer!"

Ordella shutters as she begins pushing a finger inside, another rubbing against her clit as she listens to them from the other wise hotly.

Local Time:
XD Confidence and his thirst for affirmation in this test, that is why he doesn't crumble instantly....yet.)

He squeezed her breasts , his mouth sucking harder and harder, his tongue lulling out and lasting against the stiff buds. Her words seemed to help him along, his legs must hav shifted without her noticing because something pushing up against her ass as she pushed her tits inti his face.

Local Time:
"Ahhhh I-I'm going to cum just from you playing with my tits!" she moans, gripping his hair a bit more as he sucked on her sensitive buds. "S-Something hard is....rubbing me down there!" she moans, beginning to push her hips down more so he could feel her soft plush ass rubbing against him from beneath his pants even.

'Hah mmm I-I won't how big human males are?' Ordella wondered to herself from beyond the door as she fingered herself a little harder, pushing in a second finger.

Local Time:
"Ahh yes, yes, yes!" she cries, as he'd suddenly feel her body tense up and then suddenly tremble on top of his. She was having an orgasm, just from breast play, and yet he probably didn't know to the extend of what he had just done. She threw her hips down on his lip, he could feel the warmth and heat coming from her sex even with her underwear and his layer of clothes in between, pushing and rubbing up on his slowly growing erection

Local Time:
He pulled up mouth away as he felt her drop on him, her warm sex rubbing bsck against him, she felt him growing, it felt so fat, so long , but it hsd to be her mind plsying games with her. As she ground herself against him, Wilsons body was blasting his sweet sxent like crazy, he must have been ready to go so badly.

Local Time:
"Ahhhh~ mmmhh y-you smell so good, so sweet," she says, pressing his face into her cleavage as her body was still riding into the high of her orgasm "ahh, w-what is this, are you hiding something in your pants?" she asks, looking down between their bodies. "or is that..." she starts in surprise

Local Time:
"Heh-mmm!" He muffles into her breasts as she looked down. "Mm! No! No!" He muffled between her boobs but she was practically sitting along whatever it was. Unless...hm that's why their were boys in their gym class that called Wilson Pony Boy. Not just because he was dressed as the Mascot of the Hell Stallions Foot Ball team for a hazing ritual.

Local Time:
Eleanor slowly let go of him, her body relaxing more. If he even cared to think about those days anymore, the joke was on a lot of the boys who did it to him, as he was dating one of the hottest elven girls in the school. "Hah then- how is it possible" she said, climbing off of him. "Human males truly are something else in size." she said, suddeny kneeling between his legs on the couch, beginning to reach and fumble with the button of his pants

Local Time:
"Ha-thats okay!" He said trying to stop her but as she fiddled with the button, his pants simply seemed to surrender, falling open zipper and all. Her elven face took a bit of a blow, feeling a meaty thwack sqaure on her cheek. Drawing herself further back it had to be atleast 12 inches long and thicker than her wrist of uncut human cock. And that was just her eyeballing it without tools.

Local Time:
(Wilson: Why are my pants fighting against me daamit!)

She gasped as his cock sprung up and slapped her in the cheek, wincing from the slight pain of it's bluntness, along with the fact that she wasn't suspecting of it. "W-Wilson!" she said in shocked tone, her eyes slowly tracing down the length of it "how could you-" she started.

Local Time:
She couldnt take her eyes off of him, his expression driving her wild, she wanted to take it all the way with him but she knew she would have quite literally run the risk of breaking her boyfriend. She adjusts her body slightly once he was lubricated enough, rubbing her nipples against his cock slowly before letting it slide between her breast slowly. She felt at this rate he'd cum with a couple of strokes.

Local Time:
(XD goes to Mount and he just nopes out entirely)

As she envelopes his member, she could feel his cock pulsating rapifly, like his heart rate was goung mad. Her soft rubbing made him moan a bit, not use to being touched at all ofcourse. It rang almost lewdly, much to his embarrassment, but he could help it.

Local Time:
( he passes out and goes soft XD )

She smirks "it's okay, my mom can't hear us from downstairs" she says, beginning to push and roll her breast all around his cock. They were so big and plush, even at his side his thickness was swallowed up between them. The squishy pillows rubbing up and down his length

Local Time:
(XD its like a defense mechanism, he passes out and it inverts somehow like a ken doll)

He closed his eyes at her words, Ordella coukd hear him from the hall now, his voice probably only turning her on a bit more now. As El worked her breasts up and down his cock, the veins raising up as his body was succumbing to pleasure quickly. She felt him swelling, the tension in his member rippling up as he started to cum in thick hot jets.

Local Time:
( loooll )

Ordella was slumped on the floor, between his hot groans and her fingers she had quickly brought herself to an orgasm that brought her down to her knees and made her legs tremble with exciement.

Eleanor quickly leaned forward, wrapping her lips around the tip of his cock, engulfing it in the warm wet hotness of her mouth as she caught and swallowed load after load, continuing to rub her breast up and down his cock in the process

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom