RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

The Elven HouseWife

Local Time:
3:40 PM
"We met in high-school! I suppose you could say I was quite popular but I was also very quite and didn't like to be in the spotlight too much. Eleanor's father was a lot more out-going and out-spoken. I suppose Eleanor picks up his personality more than mine" she says "Oh...I suppose there isn't much of a story to tell. For him it was love at first sight...for me I guess it took me time to warm up to such a loud and out-going person...I suppose I liked the softer boys. Eleanor seems to have developed my taste in a partner" she says with a giggle

Local Time:
Wilson blushed again. "Softer?" He said curiously. Without a doubt he could be considered a more softer boy, not particularly in body, working the fields gave him something to work with, but he was not exactly extroverted. Even when giving a lecture on a class project, amongst his fellow mages, his preference to be unseen and left to his knowledge shined through the confidence in his craft. Being under any attention made him want to disappear, the only reason Eleanor hadn't literally made him turn invisible to escape was because...well she was a hot elf girl and he had failed to remember the incantation and sigils to form in his mind while she approached him.

Local Time:
She giggles again and nods "Yes, more soft-spoken, more book-smart, that was usually my type...Eleanor's father was the loud out-spoke jock of the school. I suppose when he wants something he gets it, he certainly didn't take no for an answer" she says, as if she were reminiscing from the past, or perhaps she was regretting it some.

Local Time:
She smiles gently "Thank you...that's very kind" she said, standing up from the table to collect their dishes for clean-up.

Eleanor resting her hand on his arm gently, squeezing it gently and smiling at him, pleased with his interaction with her mother

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom