RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP The Greatest Relic, and Treasure with the Heart of Darkness ( Knight_Of_None )

Local Time:
12:55 AM
Going into quiet the rut, Clara was showing this reptilian stud what a dwarven woman was worth. as her body seemed to gobble up all he had to offer. the more he played with and assaulted her breast. the harder she bounced, as her own soft little hands grasped, and scratched his chest. allowing her tongue to lol out of her mouth, the hair going wild, as her skin began to glisten from the sweat beads forming on her succulent flesh. All the more, this night would be one which Sir, Silas would not forget any time soon. as this tiny maiden would leave his hips sore, his legs like jelly, and his balls milked dry. as she herself would show the powerful paladin just how ravenous of a woman he had gotten himself into the care of.

Local Time:
(XD could be worse, could be a Goliath woman)

As the Dwarf rutted against him, hungry to push the paladin to the brink, to push his battle hardened body to the limits as he was ridden like she was trying to pound him into her bed for a permanent position. Silas however, wasn't one for surrender without a battle. Ofcourse he'd normally chant for such strength and Stamina, but honestly he felt this would only make two people feel a bit awkward. His serpent eyes focused dilating as he started to heft Ckara off him , drawing her off and standing on the bedding, his legs roaring with the effort but Silas pushed Clara's back to the wall that supported her headboard. His body shimmered again briefly, another martial technique no doubt as his footing some how stabilized as if he was standing on solid ground. He start thrusting into her, fucking her up the wall roughly kissing her Depp

Local Time:
( evil Idea for perhaps step, or half sibling. Poor Silas :D )

Noe giving into the enjoyable competition of dominance. Silas would finally begin to break down his dwarven fiancé'. her body giving the serpent more then he could have ever expected from such a small vixen. However more then just that, the way she was going against him. every time the serpent slammed himself deep into her, seemed to give the tiny body what it wanted. however each time he tried to pull out, feeling as if her tight inner flesh was coiling around his girthy length. as if it was a serpent constricting it's prey wanting the reward hidden with in Sila's precious sack. this would only seem to get much rougher, louder, and even exciting, as the two rutting each other, would begin to grow louder, and even the sounds echoing to the near by shops, which should be empty at this time of night.

Local Time:
(XD "Oi Silas this is my sister Nora. She's damn near feral for strong men! So how about you uhhh put a leash on her too.")

As her pussy sucked and milked the serpent with all its might. His body crashing against hers more and more, making even her dense strong muscles ache. Silas broke the kiss again, taking a deep breath as he hilted himself into her completely,, her belly pushing further out as she felt him.cumming inside her again,. He groaned with pleasure again and again, but his stance never broke, holding her up as he drew his mouth bca to hers, trading kisses with her. Admittedly a bit hotter, and messier than he had been before...but. she was technically his fiancee and such affections were absolutely fine.

Local Time:
This would go on for some time, as Clara was as aggressive, as she was alluring to this serpent warrior. giving the paladin a night he would truly never forget, and a Fiancée' who would indeed change his world over time. However even with Sila's impressive stance, and strange, they would end up going for an impressive amount of time. More then that, By the time it finally came to an end. The tiny dwarven maiden would lay with her arms, and legs coiled around her man. Her belly massive, as the fluid was slowly leaking out of her, making a lewd, puddle under them over time.

XXXXX

some hours later. . .

As the morning would finally come, The two lover's laying t heir naked, and in each other's arms. the sun beating through the window, into their face. warming their flesh. All the while, Silas would be the first to wake, with his Fiancée coiled around him, with a shit eating grin on her face. obviously more then just satisfied. her bulging belly half way down from where it was by the time they got done night prior. However this morning would end up needing a trip to the near by stream to wash up, before taking on the den. However he would need to awaken his new lover to get his upgraded blade, and armor back.

Local Time:
Silas reached to the sleeping Dwarf, even in her sleep her grin was fixed in her face. How long had it been since she felt that good? He didn't know, nor did he dwell upon it much. He hroi g he his lips to her cheek lightly, giving her a kiss as he shook her some to wake her.

Local Time:
"Hmm, morning stud, what's wrong, does some one need a bit of morning service before we get ready to go?"

asking this with a playfully satisfied look on her face. the tiny maiden was in a state where Silas would be able to see his handy work slowly escaping, as her belly deflated slowly. More then that, the fact remained they would need to wash up, and get to the mission for this day. Yet as he gently shook her, getting a soft almost whispering tone of voice, as her oddly soft, yet delicate fingers moved to stroke his morning friend, before she even opened her eyes. leaning in to kiss her new stud, and now fiancé'.

Local Time:
"Even after last night?" He said as she reached out and touched him, though he was undeniable stiffening as she wrapped her delicate touch around him. "I was going to suggest washing for the morning" Silas say kissing her lightly. His arms slid around her, pressing against her.

Local Time:
" Hmm, perhaps a bit of morning fun, while in the water then. A bit of dirty water in the stream this morning, before our work then? "

saying this, as her eyes finally opened, allowing Silas to see Clara's eyes looking squarely into his. as a smile came across her face, with a wicked yet playful look on her still waking face.
"Ooh, I can't wait to introduce you to my sister, as I need the material for her birthday gift. what you say, Stick around after were done, and join this little one for a party hmm?"

asking this, it would be clear he would not need to join for the impending birthday party his new partner was already planning. but now the offer to drag her new stud with her was given. something for the future, as their was still the current mission, plus the required recovery time after said task was done. as their was a few hour grace period before rewards were given by the guild upon reported, and turned in quests.

Local Time:
Silas gave a bit of a laugh, and shook his head. "Very well, my dear, i think that will do." He said grinning as he rubbed her body, touching her breasts, her ass, giving her loving squeezes. "So i'm meeting your sister already? Will we have to reveal the fact you got engaged just to get a bit of fun" He said playfully. Silas drew up, laying her on the bed as he kissed her a bit more, along her neck, down to her chest.

Local Time:
Giggling as he did this, the playful little dwarf would squirm a bit under him.

"Oh come now, if you do that, We won't get out of here for another day, I can't promise I can stop myself with what will come next "

saying this in a playful yet enticing manor. the fact remained, Silas had himself a dwarf which seemed to have an insatiable thirst, or hunger. However with how she looked in her sleep prior, at least this serpent knew, he had done something for her, no prior playmate could. meaning he had himself a partner which could end up milking him more then he could hope from a lover. despite being of a different race. Yet the fact remained, her tiny, body had an exotic allure to it, or so it would seem to the holy serpent warrior.

Local Time:
He chuckles and pulls back as she warned him. "We do have work to do...you're going to have to focus in there, are you sure I won't distract you?" He said as he untangled himself from her. Her nature, that excited passions, and energy was refreshing,. His people were a distant and unfriendly lot, even to eachother, it was almost a manner of quiet romance to bloom in Mistica's cities. To pull a mate one would have to almost be as cold blooded a reptile until a formal attempt was made.

Her ravenous sexual appetite would have sucked a lesser man dry, but Dilas had to admit, it was shocking how readily she was willing to give into them. Was it a dwarf thing?

Local Time:
Once they were untangled, she would pout a bit, making her cheeks puff out, as her eyes almost looked like a pup losing it's favorite toy.

"Fine, Fine, but I should warn ya, we dwarfs are great at two things, Laying and Slaying. So you best not let me down big boy. I expect alot with a weapon like that in your possession."
as she said this, it was clear what Clara was referencing to, yet she was stretching, with a smile like the cat who ate the canary. before finally hopping off the bed.

it would be now that one could finally see, the bed stood incredible tall for such a short woman. leaving one to think, why would a dwarf have such a bed. However little did Silas know, Despite how Clara was a pure blood dwarf. her kin which were hybrids, due to mother remarrying when she was little, were all hybrids. and most of which would make any man she had shrink down normally speaking, Yet this dwarf seemed to be sated, and thinking this stud would be enough to actually endure what her family would put him through in the near future.

"Well then, Once you get down stairs, the big locked cabinet. hit the runes which glow pink, from bottom to top, in that order. it will grant you the enhanced armaments. And all the current enchantments you had are still their, but now they had some runic additions big boy. Something we dwarf's keep to ourselves. so You will find what they do when the time comes. " she said this winking at him.

Local Time:
"Knowing you I'm going to assume that it's for....after dark" he said as he picked up his clothes abd started pulling them on. "I'm adept at Slaying, but I will allow you to judge my Laying." He said he walked down the steps to start to retrieve his arms and armor.

Local Time:
Once Silas was out of the Room, Clara would go to the restroom in the love shack they had tainted last night. moving to sit on the john, only to try and clean herself up a bit, as to not leave a trail through the dwarf's work shop. however as this was going on, she would be able to hear the sound of Silas below.

in the shope

once the serpent stud was in the shop. The entire place would seem to have an awe to it, the runes all over the place, as they glowed with a warm hue. however the one which clara spoke of, would seem to have multiple colored runes, in a strange circular pattern with a bright red rune in the center. the center looking to be some kind of tree. All the while, the mixture were of different colors. as their were two to four of each. If one looked closely the three pink runes would be from bottom left to top right, with the odd ball one looking to be just below the center red rune.

Local Time:
Silas squinted slightly, examining the lock of Arcane runes. He reached out and started touching the runes, from bottom ti top as he was instructed, humming yo himself. He paused a breath, as he touched the final rune in the mechanism, hoping it wasn't gonna to blow up...or worse.

Local Time:
Once the rune was touched, it would make a strange almost musical humming sound, before several clicks were heard.
once the clicks happened, the cabinet opened before Silas's eyes. thus before his eyes, the armament rested, as it had a strange shimmer.
On the inside, their were many rune scrips writing on his armament. as well as along the center of his shape shifting blade. it was unknown to Silas exactly what
Clara had done. However he would discover sooner then later. the armor had a healing aura effect which could be used, to heal his wounds, when he could not do it himself.
as well as a magical thorn male like spike coating which could form, and vanish from his armor on demand, as well as a special ability which would be revealed By clara herself
when the time was right. The blade would now have practically no weight to it, as well as it's own unique self repairing ability which would make it all the more dangerous each time. as if
gaining a more durable and sharper blade, making it rewarding to wear the blade down slowly, which was next to near impossible with the current enchantments on it. however along with the removal of weight, one of the odd runes which glowed, as it was three runes on top of each other. would allow the blade to be fused into ether of his griefs for storage, and could be released, as if being launched into Silas's hand by a small catapult or force launching mechanism.

all these abilities would be more over the top then needed, However it did have a unique flare which screamed Clara's handy work.
while acquiring his gear, Silas would hear the sound of Clara finally preparing to come down stairs from the fun room so to speak. as she would have a bit of a glow, and a seductive stride to her very movements.

Local Time:
"You certainly...put your heart into my runes, I wasn't expecting such enhancements...you must really liked what you saw in me" he said with slight smile as he examined her work. He stood up right. He had donned the breast plate and some of the leg armor...after all it would be foolish to be caught completely without at any time. He sheathed Three Fang at his hip, his hair tied back.

Local Time:
As she smirked, seeing how her new partner sheathed his blade to his hip. The wicked little playful vixen would move to smack her serpent partner on the ass, as she came to his side.
" Oh I think you will like this one, Rub the rune in the handle of your blade. and watch it fuse into your armor, so you can summon it out from any part of that armor as needed. "

saying this, with a playfully wicked smile, the Dwarven maiden would reveal each unique modification she added, as the time would seem right. As their was still a very special one, which was for her own enjoyment, which was kept a secret from Silas for now. but when the moment showed itself, this one special feature which was locked to a unique command or action of her choosing would grant them one heck of an enjoyable surprise. However for now, Silas would appear unarmed if he did this, but would find at any given moment he could summon his three fanged weapon of death, and justice at a given moment. however to sheath would need to be done as if he did any time prior, then to use the rune to infuse it to his armor.

Local Time:
Silas jumped very slightky as she walked up and spanked him in the ass. Her palm feelinf only firm muscle and sclupted cheek. He touched the rune, rubbing it, with a finger and Three Fang started to pull onto his armor, melding as if it had always been that way. Once it fully joined into his breast plate he tapped his side. "Heh, I shudder to think of the gold cost this would have been...though I assume, you would have tried to extort my body " he said as he reached out and grabbed her hand. Hid touch was firm, and rough spun, his fingers textured with scale and calloused. He probably could rub her slit and finger hee nicely with such powerful hands, very ridge a way to drag out her pleasure.

But he tugged her arm lightly, clearly ready to take her out to the creek ud she was s I ready. "

Local Time:
Now with the duo ready, Silas would find the steam which they could wash up at, not far from the entrance to the very den they had to venture into. This could prove more rewarding then expected, However for right now the reptilian stud would find his tiny lover walking up next to him. Practically radiating unlike the day prior, which would cause people which saw them to whisper, and gossip. All the while, Clara had the world's most obviously devious, and oddly cute smile on her face. With out even thing, grabbing her armor, and weapon, the dwarf was ready to walk out in only her undies, and bra less, unless Stopped by Silas. as she was not wanting to waste any time to get to the stream.

"Well then big boy, let's get all cleaned up before getting some nice gore stains on us no?"

saying this with an oddly enjoyable excitement. the one thing which stood out about her wear, was the odd massive hammer larger then her, which was over Clara's shoulder. one end a runes carved hammer, the other end of the same weapon had a bladed end which housed a large magical gem. allowing for her hammer to double as a magical weapon for a caster, as well as an up close, and personal smashing or blunt weapon for melee combat. a custom weapon made for her by her own hands.

Local Time:
Before she had gotten out the door, Silas had made sure to get Clara to put on some clothes, using his own shirt no less that draped around her body quite well. It would at least help her covered and...well she could almost scent Silas, a comforting smell, the neck line sqewed down her cleavage from her side, but ot only showed off just how many bite makes he had covered her in fir the town to see. Had this knight so readily pounced upon this woman I only a night? Silas stopped by the stream as she spoke,, the knight nodding. "Yes, we must be fresh and fed, to prevent any distraction. And I must meditate and pray, give thanks to sharpen my powers."

Local Time:
Once they were at the nice open field by the stream, set up for camping, Clara would move to wrap her arms around Silas. her face practically burying itself into his lower back. as she moved her hands in a more playfully gentle manor.

"Oh, can't you do that praying a bit later. join me for a nice dip in the stream. It's no fun to wash up all alone. Besides who knows what kind of monsters might be in the watery depths, waiting for a fine piece of ass to breed with. I could use my big strong protector."

saying this to him, in a cute soft tone, like some weak, innocent girl, however Silas knew better then any at this point. Clara was anything but helpless, hell her weapon of choice could smash even him if it was used with out the proper protection of his divine, and now runic enchanted armor. Yet the fact remained, she was going to get washed up, and cleaned up regardless. he could easily tell her no, and take care of his required tasks, or give in, and join her, making the tasks take that much longer.

Local Time:
"If I halt the process we may have to wait all the longer, and while we are contracted to do the dungeon, im sure others may want to delve in before us, they may take your prize." He said as she stood in tip toe to cuddle into his lower back. Her hands rubbed abd squeezed at him playfully, the knight flushing slightly under his scales. "And if I must gaurd you while you both, I will do better with this" he said as his weapon grew from his Lehigh gaurd, the glaive fprm of Three Fang coming to be. A razpr sharp, shimmering blade, the shaft shaped into a hissing serpent, the mouth the pinning peice. A green and silver hand wrapping wove along its 6 foot pole and carried the holy symbol still. "Heh...but I have some idea that you'd very much like to...get much more personal protections?"

Local Time:
"But of course, besides, once were done successfully, I am sure A little Bonus will be in order, For the both of us, hmm"

with that said, and a bit of teasing done, the playful, and practically impish dwarf would move to jump into the stream, in a manor to show a playful side. as she came up, her hair soaking, and glistening as she spat a small fountain like stream of water from her mouth. before dipping down to suck more water in, only to playfully spit some of it at Silas.

"Once your all done, and ready, I might need a bit of CPR from a big strong stud, so be warned, We dwarves are more like rocks, then swans. " saying this playfully before she began to properly start washing herself off in the stream. making sure every action, accentuated her figure and build. However little did this playfully strong minded, and bodied dwarf realize. she was not alone in the stream, nor would Silas at least not right away.

in the base of the river, a strange crustation like creature began to move along the bed. the long spider like limbs nimble, and quick. while the body under the strong shell like carapace, was something along the build of a flail snail, or worse. as this abomination began to move. sensing some potential prey in it's domain.

Local Time:
Silas chuckled at her, sitting about three feet from the river side, , Three Fang shifting and pulling itigether to its long sword for, the blade stretching as he laid it iver his lap. He drew his hands together, closing his eyes to center himself. "Then I will give you plenty of attention and care, can't have my future wife drown so soon"

Local Time:
Falling into the meditation, which Silas needed to get done. Oddly it would seem like Clara had decided to continue with her own actions, leaving him out of it for now. the sound of the water splashing, periodic giggles, and enjoyment. However at one point, the sound of a splash, then silence. As his eyes were closed, and Silas was in meditation, it would be unknown if he would notice right away, or be lost in his mind for a short while.

In the water the unseen predator, finally got to it's target, under the swaying feet, above it. as what looked like thick, gel based tendrils extended out from under it's impressive carapace. it would be quick and sudden. pulling the tiny, busty vixen under water in a single go. quickly wrapping it's arachnid like limbs around her body. as one of it's tendril's with moments of snatching her, shot into Clara's mouth. bulging her throat, as it would feed Oxygen into her lungs, while keeping it's prey trapped under water. Her squirming, muffled screams were drowned out. the water above, only rippled. as two barbed, thick, and ridged members soon penetrated into her lower end. both forcing into the same hole. as the creature began to slowly take her. prepping it's victim for the process of egg laying. as her eyes would begin to slowly roll back in her head, falling prey to the enhanced pleasure, due to some kind of venom like secretion. this creature was one of the beasts known to locals as River Snatchers. known to hunt any female, to lay eggs into, regardless of species.

Local Time:
Silas opened his eyes as he noticed the usual sounds of Clara had vanished after about a solid minute. "Clara?" He said standing up, walking to the waters edge. Was she toying around? Trying to get his attention? "Heh, I suppose you really want that CPR is your going to pretend so soon." He teased to no one, but started to wade into the water, pushing his sword into his thigh plate again. He'd just have a little bit of fun before he got his prayers in. His senses sharpened up with his meditation, some of his power already had returned and gave him a feeling of clarity and assurance. As he git inti the stream, he looked around. But remembered her jest. 'Dwarves are more like Rocks than Swans' he thought as he figured she was simply swimming about under neath, looking to attack him.

Local Time:
Now moving through the water, Ripples could be seen, signaling movements under the water. However from above, not much would be seen, until Clara would end up flipped, so her body would be facing the surface, as the creature was embedding it's shell into the floor of the stream.

As it pumped, thrusted, twisted, and bulged Clara, making her breast sway, and bounce in the water, her feet thrashing fruitlessly, her arms hugged tightly to her sides, along with how her thighs were hugged tightly by the arachnid like legs. The thickening, ridged, and twisted cock like appendages double stuffing her pussy. with out remorse, as it began to secret more and more of it's breeding venom into her unwilling body. Any one or thing which could see her from above would only see what looked like a sight of a small busty woman playing with her herself under water to an odd degree, however a closer inspection would show how her body was being restricted in such a pose.

Local Time:
Silas looked down, seeing the writhing shape of Clara in the water, and took in his breathe. 'She's dedicated...or actually drowning' He thought as he dove into the stream, starting to swim down. Then he saw her pose, how rigid and strangle it was...and then started to swim down all the faster to get a better look at her.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom