RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

The Human Princess and her Vampire Knight (Dream)

Local Time:
5:57 PM
“There’s a good girl,” he praised and helped her untie the top to her dress, letting it fall as he went to pull her breasts out from her undergarments for himself. He then placed the swollen nipple in between his lips, biting it gently with his fangs as he began to suckle from her. He had made sure she was supported by his arms, even as he began to drink..he wondered if she was enjoying herself.

Local Time:
8:57 PM
She shifted her body just an inch as he loosened the top of her outfit, her teeth gently biting her lower lip as her gaze remained trained on him. His face leans close to take her swollen nipple into his mouth with the addition of a pinch of his fangs while he suckles. A soft gasp sounds from her, hands slowly wrapping over his hand to run her fingers through his hair while a whisper of a moan escapes her lips.

Local Time:
Hummin with content, watching him fix her top just as he found it with some adjustments to make her breasts still hold a bust after milking them with his lips. She meets his eyes as his hand wipes the corners of his mouth "Much" agreeing with him, her hand reaching down to round over her stomach. "Guess I should begin plans for a nursery, and clothes" shrugging some to try and not stress over it.

Local Time:
Giggling in response to his excitement, she looks around the room for a moment, just imagining what the nursery would look like. Some parents prefer their infants in their bedroom, but she would rather have alone time with her mate when possible. "Maybe your parents have some of your baby clothes somewhere?" biting her lips nervously.

Local Time:
5:57 PM
He gave a small laugh at her wantings, and he nodded "Of course darling, of course," he spoke and led her to that storage room, opening it up and having boxes upon boxes filled with baby items, children items, teenager items..you name it. "I was a fairly fast grower but since our child will be half of who I am... I wonder.." he hummed more to himself than anything.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom