RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

The Human Princess and her Werewolf Knight (Dream)

Local Time:
9:05 PM
Finishing up with a hum, he rose to his feet to set the cloth aside. "I am glad to hear that," she reassured, to say the least, knowing how uncertain and spooked she was at first; luckily, he was here to help her. "Now let us go eat" holding out his hand for her to take. "You get the first bite since you are probably expecting already," smiling toward her.

Local Time:
Pushing her chair under the table, he also sat beside her. "Yes, well, some have been stored for some time while many meals can be created out of a large animal," he explained to her. "I like to have community meals every so often to remain balanced and informed with my people, hear stories and concerns of their daily life," dishing her then himself some food. "tomorrow it will just be the two of us," reassuring her with his charming smile.

Local Time:
Her joke gave a shake of his head, his focus primarily on others dishing plates before everyone was prepared with food on their plates and in their seats. He rose up with a cup in hand. "Thank you for all you do in service the pack, protecting us, feeding us, and keeping us clean and healthy; enjoy this feast" lifting his cup with a dip of his head before he sat again. Instantly, the pack clapped before eating. Leaning over he offers his mate a kiss on the cheek. "I love you," he whispers in her ear.

Local Time:
Returning her shy glance with a charming smile, Lyall began eating his dinner with glee. It was over an hour before the pack started cleaning up, putting away any food to be stored and throwing away the rest as scrapes to the forest. Lyall would rise from his chair to gather his plate and Cass to take to the washing station, returning to her side quickly. "Would you like a night stroll before bed?" offering his hand out to her.

Local Time:
Leading her out he would shift into his canine form, trotting out of the camp to a trail hidden off to the side of the entrance by thick vines "Follow me" he whispered to her. His tail would run under her chin as an easy guide for her as he pushed his way through the vines. Once exiting the trail would be lit by the moon, he would pause to wait for her, wagging his tail with excitement of showing her more of his home.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom