RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

The Human Princess and her Werewolf Knight (Dream)

Local Time:
12:29 PM
(Mind explaining to me what a Luna is in a pack? I know we both come from Warriorcatsrpg/ Feral Front, I mainly did cat rps not wolves..)

Cassandra watched him grin at her and then offer her the suggestion. She shifted to stand and shake her pelt, “I’ll walk,” she murmured out to him, unaware of the stares she and him were receiving. Of course there were murmurs and rumors about if Lyall would father a litter of pups now.

Local Time:
3:29 PM
(Basically the mate of the Alpha, if he passes away or has to leave on a mission she is in charge and highly respected)

Shrugging a little to her answer he follows after her "So how are you settling into the pack so far?" asking her as they head toward their den. He did noticed the stares, his ears pinning back in warning to not stare as the alpha pair passes.

Local Time:
“Honestly, better than expected,” she admitted to him, thankful that she had adapted quite well. She continued to walk, not noticing his pinned back ears. Once reaching their den, she pushed past the brambles and stretched once inside. Their den was perfect, a small natural watering hole, a dug out spot for firewood, and a very comfy nest. She went to drink some water, finding the water refreshing on her tongue. She then raised her head and looked to him. She had not a single clue that her heat.. had begun to drip lightly behind her.

Local Time:
Entering the den he joined her in lapping up the refreshing water, smacking his lips as his ran his tongue over them to catch any drips while he pulled his head back "I am ready to rest until dinner" groaning softly, lumbering over to their nest to flop down. He had taken notice to her change in scent but was not exactly in such a mood at the current moment, growing more accustom to his wolf and instincts he was able to keep some control. "I am sure you are exhausted from your new duties" humming with a proud smile.

Local Time:
She nodded to his words and padded over to him, plopping down in the nest as well. “I am,” She spoke and yawned, curling up next to him she was soon fast asleep. Lyall would remember something the elders had said, if he didn’t start to mate Cassandra in her heat, some lone wolves would seize that opportunity for themselves.

(I do wish for her to get ‘raped’ but I want Lyall to come and beat the ever living shit out of who tries to take Cassandra)

Local Time:
(they will barely get far, their wolves are connected so her being in distress of any kind will warn him to her location)

Resting with her, enjoying her scent and comforting warmth he closes his eyes as his head set over her back in a version of cuddling around her. Of course he sensed her heat but he was not certain about pups, already he was on edge and the elders were pressing him to have a litter or two of heirs for the pack, more hunters and warriors. Opening his eyes he nuzzles his face into her fur with a sigh knowing she was always happy to be intimate with him though he was still concerned of hurting her.

Local Time:
(Cassandra: please I’m begging you, fuck me daddy
Lyall: O////O )

Cassandra was already fast asleep, obviously dreaming as she twitched and growled lightly. She wanted a family with Lyall but knew he had his reservations. She had wondered that the next time she went into heat, perhaps things would be different seeing as she was like him. But as he did not seem any ‘different’ from her heat swaying him..she honestly didn’t know where to go from here.

Local Time:
(Haha basically)

Unable to rest she opens his eyes, running his gaze down her beautiful body before landing on her tail which drew him to shift position so his head was at her back side. Looking toward her head he nudges his nose under her tail which released a higher dose of her pheromones drawing a low growl from him. Reaching out his tongue to lick upon her swollen folds, enjoying the taste of her sweet juices.

Local Time:
Cass slowly moved from his actions, wondering what she was feeling at first. When she slowly came to, she gasped out lightly, giving a half asleep moan, and glancing towards him. “L-Lyall!” He would hear her exclaim, but she wasn’t telling him to stop..Her juices only increased further, the iron taste of her heat would be prominent too.

Local Time:
His ears flick upwards toward her direction as she would move then at last offer him a wanting moan for his action thus far, his tongue diving deeper into her swollen juicy depths that he was happy to please in this current moment. Suddenly he heard his name on her lips, clearly not demanding him to stop more like go even further but first he wished to play with her heated body since before was quite rushed. A low growl would vibrate among her folds as his canines would gently scrape along her folds as he dips his tongue even deeper before pulling back to flick the tip from her entrance to her clit.

Local Time:
At his actions, she couldn’t help but moan more- and move her tail out of the way for him to have easier access. It was in this moment she changed from her wolf to her human, her tail and ears still being quite prominent. A hand reached out to his large head and touched on it, clearly enjoying herself- blushing and obviously wanting his beast to continue, as to never had his tongue feel like this on her mound before.

Local Time:
Remaining in his wolf form for now he glances up as she shifts into her human like form, her fluffy and tail and ears evident as her hand pets the top of his head. He continued to dive his tongue into soaking wet folds, moaning and growling against her causing gentle vibrations to enjoy.

Local Time:
Cassandra couldn't help but moan more at his actions.. and she shifted to a doggystyle position for Lyall, raising her hips and rear, pressing it back on his tongue, her heat and aroused soaked folds dripping but not getting far due to his help. She wondered if his beast would mount her, and take her once more, her arousal raising up further.

Local Time:
Drawing his muzzle back as she shifted positions before his eyes, licking his lips to the sight of her bowing before him in a doggy style position creating the higher level of desire to swirl inside his loins. Before he knew it the young alpha mounted onto her backside, his front legs hugging her waist as he finds her soaking wet entrance with his tip, a low growl rising from him.

Local Time:
Not expecting her to fill herself with his beastly cock was quite the turn on the alpha, thrusting himself deeply inside her, grunting as he did so due to her tightness. Barely allowing her a moment to adjust he began thrust deep, fast strokes to warm up his knot to begin creating lewd noises between them as it slips in and out of her entrance.

Local Time:
She cried out in pleasure as he began to fuck her, her fingers dug into the soft bedding- gripping it while he continued to thrust. Her ears flicked at the sound of the lewd noises between them and she clearly was enjoying herself. “L-Lyall..!” She cried out his name, panting a little while his length pushed and stretched out her tight depths.

Local Time:
His head hung over her shoulder, his tongue flicking out to kiss at her cheek as a sign of affection as he was fucking the senses out of her as she was begging for him to do all day. Soon his knot began to stick within her with each inward thrust, beginning to pull on him when he withdrew drawing a low growl from the male. His cock was pulsing and swelling with need ready to burst any moment but he held out a little longer for her own pleasure by shortening his thrusts and quickening them until he could not hold back any longer. Nipping at her neck in warning he thrusts heavily into her depths one last time, his knot becoming engulfed by her entrance as his seed painted her walls and womb. He would pant for a few moments, leaning back some to offer her licks along the back of her neck and shoulders knowing they'll be connected for some time. Already knowing at this point she would be pregnant, the pack would be so happy as would he though he would still be a worry wart over her.

Local Time:
She was ecstatic to say the least, happy on how things had turned out. When they were connected, she panted and let her grip on the furs go, lurching forward suddenly as laid underneath Lyall for the time being. She moaned softly and Cassandra could feel the tug of his knot. “Y-You were amazing…” she breathed out to him, letting him lay over her like the protective mate he was.

Local Time:
A sharp whine sounded from him when she swooped down into the furs as she settled underneath him, the tug on him drawing him to lay over her as he continues to soft affections upon her sweet tasting skin. His gaze flickers down her face by her words drawing a toothy grin knowing full well of his abilities in the bedroom with her. But he was no fool, she in a fashion tricked him with her subtle callings to his inner wolf to mate with her but her methods were growing on him. "hope you realize, each session you are more likely to be entering motherhood though must be honest quite the love making partner you are" humming in his gentle rumbling voice.

Local Time:
She couldn't help but smile in return to him. "Oh I realize that.." she spoke, hoping for it..she was even wishing for it at this point. Of course her subtle nature...in certain things, she didn't exactly think it would have an outcome but..perhaps she's still too 'new' at this whole wolf thing. "And I don't mean to tease you... I just can't help it..." she practically purred out for him, her eyes glinting in the dim light of the den, albeit a bit mischievously.

Local Time:
In return to her look his direction was a playful roll of his eyes, nuzzling his cold wet nose against her heated neck letting out a possessive growl "I have gathered" resting for for the remaining time they were tethered, his seed spraying inside her as his knot kept nay from escaping. Pulling out drew a moan from the wolf, his body rocking back as he sat on his haunches to catch his breath "you feeling okay?" glancing her over.

Local Time:
Shifting into his human form he moves to wrap his arms around her, cuddling her close again his frame " of course" whispering against her ear as he pressed a kiss against it "lets rest then have dinner with the pack, mm?" he hums softly as his eyes close. "I love you so much" breathing out as he slowly drifts into a light slumber.

Local Time:
His charming smile grew hearing her answer that settled his worries of harming her in any fashion, his gaze dropping to her stomach as she sat up to reveal some dried blood between her legs. Getting up, he fetched a cloth, dampening it from the stream along the edge of their den before returning to her. "Here, let me," gently pushing her hand aside and opening her thighs to him for access. He wiped the blood away slowly so as to not irritate her skin, watching it fade into the blood while he forced his urges deep down in reminder he had already bred her today, and she needed breaks between. "How are you fitting into the pack?" aims to keep her distracted and gain insight into her thoughts.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom