RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP The Man Kept His Socks On (Knight_of_None)

Local Time:
5:00 AM
Billy drew his fingers over his chest, playing with his nipples, pinching and pulling them a bit as he started to draw Lyrin onti his side, using the new angle to keep an eye in Lyrin's face. He put his hand over his, forcing it down and aside, wanting to hear his voice.

Local Time:
Billy smirks at him. "Zack? You thinking of him right now? "He said as his eyes twinkled with a mix of lust mischief. His pinning hand squeezed his wrist slightly tighter, pounding him harder, his cock beating against his prostate savagely "I'm hurt- I thought we had something special-"

Local Time:
Billy smirked. "But I'm beating your ass-! A little shouting is expected- " he teased as he finished, drawing closer and closer, Billy's power and tempo striking in Lyrin like he was a drum. "Don't want? Don't want him?" He teased as he dragged his nails over his chest.

Local Time:
"Make me- fuck boy-" he teased until his ear as he reached up, grabbing his chin, his fingers hooking around and holding mouth. "MM-If your the one moving on it- I only can call it how I see it-" he accused as he licked his neck. He grabbed Lyrins balls, firm, yet tight enough to cause pan, starting to massage him as Lyrin worked his hips,, Billy's cock throbbing inside against his prostate with the bass pulse of his heart.

Local Time:
Billy brought his fingers around while Lyrin moaned, playing with Lyrins lips. The pulse of his cock's throbbing getting heavier and faster, Billy rolled his hips upwards to meet his prey's grinding hips. Their bodies clapped skin to skin as Billy got closer to the edge, the bully's hand squeezed and massaged faster, his arms caging him in. All Lyrin had to do was push to get through...if he dared wanted it to end so soon.

Last edited:
Local Time:
Billy's eyes widened as Lyrin suddenly picked up the pace, pressing his head into the side of his neck as he groaned out in pleasure. "Fuuuck-" He muffled out as he started to cum inside of him, his hips clashing up against him as his load gushed into him. Billy squeezed on him tightly, bucking underneath him hotly as he leaned his head against him.

Local Time:
Billy clamped a and over Lyrin's mouth briefly...not to silence him, but to keep himself from forcing a kiss on him really. He squeezed his cheeks, his hips still rocking against him as he pushed out a few more loads...he slowed and slumped back. He let go slowly, nuzzling him gently. "Mm-damn what got into you-"

Local Time:
Billy shifted his head back from him. "....I...nevermind. It's not-...forget it." He said shaking his head as he laid his head aside. It was like something was curling up inside of him, what else was new, he didn't like the feeling he had when he thought about the truth.

Local Time:
Billy flushed as Lyrin insisted. "What-What are you- my-" He froze up before he caught even say the word. 'Boyfriend'. Another thing he couldn't bring himself to touch. His stomach curled tighter briefly, he looked away as he coughed to himself. "My Shrink or something...I don't have to tell you anything-"

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom