RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP The Man Kept His Socks On (Knight_of_None)

Local Time:
3:31 AM
Billy blinked at the question. "Wha-why are you asking me that?" He said as he gripping his shirt again. "Don't make this weird." He said as he pulled him around and started to push him to the mats in the back. "I just got sick of you talking about basketball, and figured I should use you for what your supposed to be."

Local Time:
Billy slid his hands down into Lyrin's pants. His hand wrapping around him again as he began to rub on him, hus fingers crossing iver the boys chest, brushing over his nipples and he sucked on the nape of his neck, pressing and grinding against him as he went sipent.

Local Time:
(XD Lyrin: physically right....
Billy: ...)

Billy drew himself back slowly. "Get on the Matt. I have something for you...should make sure you squirm a little less when we're done....even though it only makes me want to put it in you faster." He said as he pulled open his bag.

Local Time:
(XD Lyrin: oh....he's...kind of considerate-)

Billy blushed slightly in the dark. "Whats with that look-" he said as he came closer to him, sliding his bag along as he drew closer. "Don't go getting silly thoughts.: he mumbled as he put his hand in Lyrin's head, starting to draw his head up to his cock. ""We have even more time here...you can be as dirty and wild as you want." He said

Local Time:
(XD Billy: drips a single spark of not being an asshole

Lyrin: See...can you just try letting out two drops next time? The sex is good, but if you just were nicer....i could tell myself its okay to like you)

Billy smirked. "You were doing a good job, if you were bad at it, you wouldn't be doing any of this. You'd be my homework boy." He said simply matter of factly as he stroked his hair gently. His eyes were warm with desire , his hips moving slightly, sliding inti his mouth further. Billy felt his stiff member jump softly in Lyrin's mouth as try made eye contact, reminding his victim of the effects he truly had on him.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom