RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

The raining blood incident of mission 634.

Local Time:
3:07 AM
In the unnamed land, a place filled with both soldiers, and monsters alike. the lands were home to countless species of both supernatural, and technologically enhanced creatures. along with the humans who often waged wars. It would be in one of these wicked battle fields, where one force even unleashed specially bred monsters onto the battle field to aid in taking out several troops, and squads.

as this was going on, the echo of gunshots, and sounds of flesh being slashed, torn, and burnt echoed. however it would not be long before in the distance, a massive explosion was visible. as the force of the energy being radiated from the impact sight caused the entire area to become damaged. as the dust clouds filled the area, it clouded all views, as the sound of people panicking, and the sound of emergency evacs being done echoed.

As many hours passed, two young ladies would be sharing a bed, one now missing an arm, the other a leg. as they were on the same mission, but on different squads, covering different aspects of same mission. unlike the rest of their teams, the two were the only survivors of their given squads. yet little did ether of these soldiers know, that from this day forth, the duo would become something more over time. as the fact remained, the horrors they knew, and experienced, despite being different to some aspect was similar enough to bring out a powerful desire to hunt, and try to prevent such living weapons from being used again in the future. but for now both of them would be out cold, in the pure white sterile room. as it was unknown which one would awaken first, as the sound of machines with beeping, as well as the IV's drip on both of them.

Local Time:
4:07 AM
Akira woke up to the sound of a hospital bed beeping and realized she had no arm. "What the heck is going on?" Akira thought with some hesitancy as she looked around in a blank sterile white room and hugged her chest and realized she could feel her other arm there for some reason. "Why can i feel my arm, but i know its not there?" Akira thought to herself with some varying levels of hesitation before attempting to get out of bed.

A robot quickly started beeping as it detected movement in the room not akin to just moving unconsciously. "Where am i? Where's my squad? What am i doing here at this place?" Where is this facility? Where is my sniper rifle that i used? I want the scope camera footage. I'm sure it was badass." Akira said to the robot quite very angrily.

Akira looked around the room with a angry glare looking for her sniper rifle, her uniform, her things, her squad, anyone at all, people that could tell her what was going on. All she found was this one other girl with no leg who she didn't know at all. Should she wake her? No, if she knew anything about ptsd before going into the military, she knew this was the last good sleep either of them were going to get for a long time.

Local Time:
as the first of the young ladies came to, the medical assistant machine move into action. it was quick and precise, grasping the young lady by the shoulders, and gently forcing her back into the bed. as it had a small arm protrude from it's mid section, quickly injecting some sedative into her belly area with out warning. as to keep the young lady from moving or struggling to much, but not enough to put her under. as a voice began to buzz alive from the machine. as it would be revealed a small intercom, or radio was in it's head.

"Ms. please stay in bed, until the nurse comes in to check on the two of you. we have little to no room, and under staffed. so we need you to behave and rest. Your belongings are secured, in storage with your patient id on them. once you are cleared to leave we will return everything to you. " after these words a bit of snow like static would buzz before going quiet.

However the statement of two would quickly allow Akira to realize the arm she felt was not her own. as another maimed young lady was still out cold in the bed. in just as bad of shape as her.
as it would almost seem like they were missing opposite limbs to one another, so one could say these two could make one whole person. yet unlike Akira this young lady was still out cold, and her breathing seemed more painfully forced then it should be. However unlike the robot, Akira being a woman herself would be able to tell. this pained breathing was most likely due to how tightly her chest was bandaged, crushing her own breast into her body, creating unnecessary pressure on her chest.

Local Time:
Akira looks up at the robot with a weirded out look and said "Stupid robot if i wasn't so beat up i would turn you into scrap metal. Wait, why do i feel so heavy all of the sudden?" Akira feel back into her bed with a plop as she started to find it hard to do anything but lay there and breathe and just lay there and wait for it to pass.

"What is going on with this girl? Her breathing seems awful pained, is the wound bad or can i remove it?" She said as she had some basic medical training as she did two years residency and a year internship as a surgical intern back before she decided she would rather go into the military instead.

She started to wonder if she should take this bandage off of her chest or not as the girls breathing became more and more pained as she looked at her chest rising and falling. I need to do something about this and fast. She grabbed the nearest iv drip needle and jammed it into her throat as she saw her chest starting to fail to rise and fall as she wondered if she should take the bandage off at this point. If the injury was too bad to have the bandages removed, the girl might bleed to death or worse. But she had to do something then or she would have just suffocated.

Local Time:
The machine would be their just monitoring them. as she spoke, it would make some odd beeping sounds, before a mechanical voice rang out of the machine.

"If the patient is in need, feel free. If you do harm, then Punishment of staff will be issued. "
with these mechanical statements, buzzing out of it's speaking, the eye like sockets began to glow, showing how it was now activating a recording like mode
as this machine was made to keep watch, and sedate as needed. but it did not have the authority, or means to take care of conditions like what this unconscious maiden
was in. Leaving her momentary, and much needed relief in the hand's of Akira. as she would find the chest had a nasty and large scar from right above the one breast, down to her lower rib
on the opposite side of where it started. being an obvious wound from an explosion, but it had been sealed and stitched. now the pressure alone was causing her current condition.

( imagining a smaller cup size for a soldier like maiden, but you can make her as busty or petite as you see fit for this kind of scene to work :D )

Local Time:
Akira looked at the patient and realized if the pressure alone was doing something, then maybe they had stitched it up wrong like buttoning up the wrong buttons on a jacket. If this was the case, then all of her stitches would have to be redone. This would cause permanent inability to breathe properly and create damage amongst the lung tissue. Not to mention the constant pain that would never go away if this was the case as the stitches either weren't done properly or this was just a side effect of having such a large wound and would go away in time.

"What is going on with this girl? She seems to be breathing quite painfully and the stitches seem to be doing their job but i don't know if i should remove them and redo them myself or not. Get me a ten blade, i need to inspect the patients bronchus and trachea airways to make sure its working properly. If the patient has been stitched up incorrectly it could lead to a lifetime of health problems." Akira began to inspect the patient and look over them for problems or obvious things done wrong in the stitches.

Akira began to impatiently wait for the robot as it stated "I'm sorry miss, even if what you say is true. You are not a doctor here and if you are a doctor, you don't have privileges. I won't hand you a ten blade." The robot said mechanica in a quiet voice. Akira stares at the robot with a cold gaze, that she gave the interns after her 1st year of residency.

Akira then began to lay back down as the sedative began to seriously take a hold of her body before saying with a angry look at the robot. "You know the saying, doctors make the worst patients. I took 1 year internship and 2 years surgical residency. I know what I'm doing. If you haven't drugged me i could be operating on this girl myself right now. This is a sterile room right? So, i would have sterile field and be able to start an operatin if i needed to correct? I probably know more about medicine than the doctors here do unless you have a surgical attending around and they only outrank me because i chose to join the military instead of continuing my medical education." Akira said through half coherent words before passing out again on the bed from exhaustion, no longer able to fight the drugs effects and her own lack of energy any longer.

Local Time:
As the medication, and sedation took effect, her words began to go incoherent. Akira would soon be out cold once more, even if her mind was racing, and her will fiery with passion. the chemical reaction with in her body would not be denied. once she would be out once again, several hours passed. as a soft, delicate hand would run along her cheek. as the girl which was beside her, was moving to touch, and shake her bed mate carefully.

??? " Hey, wake up, Your hogging our bed. . Hey are you even able to hear me?"
as the voice was weak and pained, however the maimed girl was now awaken. her wounds no longer bandaged. more then that, her impressive, yet smaller bust was exposed along with the wound, and stitches. The newest bandage was around her throat, from what had to be done prior for the air way.

the machine was still watching them, and doing as it's operations dictated. however this young lady would awaken Akira, which unlike the young lady who had medical background, this one did not, instead she was one who had been trained in military, hand to hand, and CqC, techniques. more then that she had the back ground of Culinary, which would also play a part in her choice of experience in military positioning.

( not good with female names, so feel free to give our second main char a name :D )

Local Time:
Akira would wake up mumbling some inchorrent speech before immediately reaching down for where a sidearm would usually be and realizing it was gone and looking around in a panic for a few seconds before realzing she was in a hospital bed and not in a active warzone. "I would like my glock 18 and my cz75 back as soon as possible. If they are damaged, its your ass. Those were custom made. Specifically for me and my recon missions with a suppressor integrated into the barrel with a flash suppressor built into the end of the barrel for night ops." Akira grumbled to herself before looking over at this other girl.

Akira spoke with a fairly cold and calculated tone of voice as she was already calculating the best ways to get out of here and kill anyone in her way if enemy soldiers found out where they were staying. "So your finally awake, about time. What's your name and rank soldier? I can see your not from my squad, I was squad leader, I am looking forward to meeting again for another strategy meeting with the rest of my squad after this. I told them not to take me to the hospital again. I specifically stated to them. I can do just fine in the medical barracks infirmary. "Akira stated with mild irritation before looking around the different machines in the room and wondering where her cell phone and earbuds were as she turned the television on.

"Where's my cell phone and wireless earbuds? I need to contact my Squad lieutenancy. I need to tell them their squad commander is ok. I am sure everyone is very worried about me. I am definitely worried about them." Akira asked nervously with a little shaking in her voice for the robot to bring her some of her things as she pulled up the news on the tv positioned above their bed in front of them.

Local Time:
Kayami would stretch, as she rubbed her wounds wincing. with her one hand, before looking to Akira. a gentle look on her face, as she would soon speak up softly. a struggling voice, as she stated her squad was all dead, she failed, and now this must be punishment. thinking she was captured or something. her thoughts were not fully intact, or proper as of yet. however the machine would buzz to life as she was beginning to talk and try to figure things out.

" personal belongings are now in storage, awaiting over seer's review to figure out matters of incident. none shall be returned until discharge. You two only survivor's of given squad, thus the two of you both will require recovery time and debriefing. until then get along, and await further instructions.

with these words the speaker crackled and shut off once more, leaving Kayami to look tours it more confused, as she turned to Akira.
" Ok . . . You are? why are we sharing room?"

Local Time:
Akira looked at her and glared with a cold expression, "Given squad? I don't know her, she wasn't in my squad. I demand to know more about this situation!" Akira said to the robot angrily again as she turned her gaze from Kayami to the robot and then back to her new companion, at least for the moment until she could find out more instructions on if this was really even a hospital or not and if it was a friendly one or not "Do you know at all where we are? It seems your delirious, the way your speaking suggests your dehydrated, I am Akira, my rank is commander, My serial number is on my uniform. I don't know you, so I'm not going to trust you yet." Akira said to her with a cold tone of voice as she laid back down on the bed. "Please leave me alone unless you wish to discuss matters of importance." Akira said before attemping to turn on the televison. She wanted to watch the news.

Local Time:
making the move to watch the news, to Akira's dismay or perhaps amusement. the sights in the news showed the very battle field which she came from, as well as kayami. more then that, it reported of how monsters had been released in larger numbers as a form of bio war fare from the enemy nation. more then just that, the body count was growing, as an unexpected report of a dungeon entrance appearing near the very city that the hospital she was in, was located. despite akira not knowing this location as of yet.

it would seem to be some interesting news, before the building shook, right as the news spoke of a new bio weapon coming from the freshly formed dungeon. the fact that the news spoke of this, right before a small scale earthquake would be felt. this was a warning which told the maimed warrior that they were soon to be in another battle field, and more then that. unarmed, while in the company of one she knew nothing about, let alone how helpful this girl could be, in a battle, as nether of them were in any real combat condition let alone armed to defend oneself.

Local Time:
Arika would look at the screen, "Ok, I'm calling a ride out of here and getting my stuff, whether anyone wants me to or not. I'm getting myself out of here. I know there has to be some adrenaline around here somewhere to use to get myself going here. I might only have three limbs, but i can still fight." Arika said as she got out of bed and started to look around the room for something she could use to get out of this white sterile room. It appeared to have a exitway to the rooms outside to the left of the bed. Arika sighed before looking at her companion and said. "You want to help me get to the possessions room? I need my firearms and to contact anyone i can about this situation." Arika said as her face turned a bright red with embarassment. Having one leg was definitely a blow to her pride.

Local Time:
Looking to her room mate, the young looking soldier would smile gently. as she nodded silently. as if taking in everything which was going on now.

as the machine buzzed to life, a voice would order the girls to remain in their room, until help arrived. and to remain in the room for their own safety, however the building would shake once more.
as this would cut off the voice from the speaker box in the machine. as Kiyami would move to get up, with a gentle smile, and remaining rather quiet at the moment. their would be an obvious change in her
personality at this moment in time. something which could be seen in her eyes. as if something in her mind had snapped or perhaps like a switch was flipped. Arika would find this girl had more of a survival mode built
into her instincts then one might expect. however this would also be evidence enough of a front line fighter. however the two girls would need to escape this room, and find their way to the lower floor where their possessions
were now in storage.

Local Time:
Looking at her back before looking over at her bed mate, the female officer would look at her and say "Alright, soldier, Since your apparently the last member of your squad or I'm the last member of mine or both. We need to move out and find a squad to hook up with.” The commanding female would say to her bedmate as she looked at her bed mate with some relative concern for their situation.

The squad commander, obviously used to giving orders expected her to carry them out as she tried to figure out how to get her own self out of bed as she didn’t have a leg to stand on. She then turned and asked if her bedmate could try and help me get to a pair of crutches she could use for the time being.

Akira shook in embarrassment at her own feelings as the building shook again with strain as the building was hit with another projectile. "I am so getting discharged after this. I was about to get out of field work too and become a lieutenant general. Maybe, I can still get it if i can convince the brass that a generals mind matters more than her appearance." The young commander thought with irritation and slight optimism and anger at her situation.

Local Time:
The small yet impressive one armed maiden would move to easily support and carry her bed mate. as the duo would be able to make quick work of leaving this room together. one playing the legs, and the other the arms for their needs.

"Alright then, boss, what you say I support you body, and you give directions. we can get out of here faster then. "
saying this, the tone was completely different then what it was prior, as it was more of a cold soldier, then the timid and gentle girl she met prior. Kira would find kiyami able to support her and move with then both quickly, but she would need direction on where to go, and what to do to get through, as it seemed her mind was not completely together as of yet.

as this was starting nether of them knew, but several experimental, or infected individuals would have been freed by the shaking, thus releasing these bionoids, or humanoid monsters closer to the weapon storage.
which would present a different kind of threat once they found their way to the desired location.

Local Time:
Akira would first go for a possible opening in the stairwell as they made their way down the emergency staircase to the other levels as they picked up the glass and triggered the fire alarm, causing a emergency evacuation protocol to go into effect. All of the doors unlocked in non secure areas after that, allowing them to slip by unoticed as fire alarms blared in the hallways. "Lets go get our things and get out of here. Then you can drop the whole cold soldier thing, becauase well I'm going to be probably given a discharge out of the military after this anyway and if not even. I want you to be comfortable around me. I mean if you weren't trustable you wouldn't be saving my life right now." The Commander said to her happy to have her as help for her as they made their way to the storage room.

Then after walking for a while and reaching areas close to the storage room. They heard several loud bangs as the building shook again and some dust shook free from the ceiling as it started to partially collaspe in itself. "We need to hurry before this place burries everything and everyone in it. That is going to include us if we don't get ourselves moving in a faster way then this." Akira said very and nervous as she worriedly looked around as they started to encounter some infected patients and a few doctors that were running around in here and got caught by the infected earlier. Akira put a hand to her mouth as to express great shock as they witnessed what was occuring as patients and doctors ran past them as one of them got tackled by one of the infected as they found a dead security guards weapon laying on the floor next to them. It was a colt that had been quite poorly maintained by the security guard, a 1911 .45 acp model to be exact.

Last edited:
Local Time:
As the dup continued their ordeal, it was not long two maidens found themselves in the room which they sought. however it would be the moment when Kira got her weapon that a fragment of the ceiling caved in. allowing two experiments to fall in upon the ladies. quickly the bodies pinning them, and converting into slimes. humanoid in shape, but the body was no longer that of a human. however with the weapons, and the threat of the danger in this building. the situation only seemed more dire.

as slime, or slime based creatures were more vulnerable with the small core, any physical damage would prove useless as long as the core was untouched. it would be difficult to deal with the core in this situation. however it would not be long before both akira, and kiyami would feel how the fleshy turned gel began to move under their bandages and garments. almost as if desiring to act like a skin tight latext suit to bind them, and tease them. however as this process would begin. it showed these creatures would also make themselves more vulnerable.

Local Time:
Akira would make a slight noise of surprise as the slime pinned her to the floor with ease as it got under her garment and under her bandages as the slimes stripped her of her garment and then slowly took off her garment as her c cup breasts shown for anyone in the room to see. Except no one was there to see them, no one but infected and slimes and other monstrosity and the bedmate she had right next to her. "You disgusting slimy abomination, you know who i am that your touching here? I am commander of the recon squad and head of the operation, known as only, Operation spearhead at night. You don't have to do this you know. If you leave now, i won't kill you and you can go bother someone e--------." Akira was cut off rather abruptly as the slime entered her mouth and forced its way down her throat.

The slime then proceeded expanding in the back of her throat and preventing her from speaking as it wanted her to breathe but not be able to speak anymore as it tried to get akira to calm down it seemed. It sensed stress and movement through the vibrations and varrying levels of tension in the muscles of the organism it had just found. It was curious about what it was and how it worked. It wanted to study it and figure out how to best understand it. What better way to do that then to explore its biological anatomy? Then as it made its way down its hosts throat and into the esophagus as it continued to go all the way through her body. It found its host to be most of intrigue as it continued through to the perplexing digestive system of its prey. Then as it explored its preys several organs it sensed continued heightened levels of tension and stress among the muscles as it discovered the nerve center of how each and all of its different functions worked. It followed these pathways in its hosts nervous system and discovered if it rubbed the upper outer respirtory areas it could produce a chemical execretion in its hosts nervous system that caused a calming effect or so it observed as it sensed the tension levels in the muscles going down as it proceeded to rub both of her breasts calmly with a formed human hand shaped limb as it tried to gently get its new discovery to release its tension in its muscular systems in its body.

Akira shivered as the slime continued to explore her body as it then as quickly as it had entered came out the other end. Her face was terrified, but her body was slowly warming up to it as it seemed to be quickly figure out how to make her feel things she shouldn't be feeling right now and it was in all of the right areas. Akira pushed those thoughts away as it was probably just paranoia. It was probably just a curious slime, curious about what it had just found. It's not just it was intelligent or anything. Right?

Local Time:
Seeing this, Kiyami would move quickly to grasp at what ever she could of the slime, only to find some of it's flesh wrapping around her as well. struggling more so while keeping her mouth shut. unaware that by pulling at the entity, it would be able to easily divide, and bind them both. granting a new kind of way to explore the maidens. however the fact remained, nether of these ladies knew that as long as these odd creatures cultivated by the labs enjoyed them. the slimes would also protect them from any danger, other then the odd organism itself.

as this went on, it would almost feel as if Kiyami was playing with akira's breast, as she tried to rip the slime off the small yet impressive C cub bosom. her one arm doing all it could, unaware that it would only make her own capture all the easier for this unnamed assailant of a creature.

Local Time:
Arika just shivered constantly in well, she didn't know anymore what she was shivering for. Her mind just started to feel foggy as the loud noise of the building continuing to collaspe happened around them as a large piece of the ceiling fell onto the slime as it picked up the large chunk of concrete and began to make a convient pile of rubble with it. A small little cave began to form as it turned the falling debree around in a way that made it to where a small pocket was quickly made in the material.

The slime was creating a small pocket of air for the debris to fall around as it did not want its new discovery or itself being squished under a lot of falling metal and concrete from the collasping building as it finished up its anaylsis of its preys inner workings for its study. Then as the slime finished its little cave as it would begin to place the last of the material on top of them for protection. As the slime then got back to what it was doing a large rumble was heard as a loud noise from outside probably from an explosion outside as another projectile hit the building and finally hit something that mattered to the hospitals structural integrity occurred and brought down what was left of the hospitals supports as it began to collaspe and this time actually collaspe around them as the building creaked with strain as it finally fell over in its final bits of time in existence as a operating structure.

Local Time:
as all hell broke out, the two girls now captured by the odd slime creature would find their worlds blacking out. as the worse seemed to happen to them. However several hours passed, as the two would both come to, their bodies fully covered in slime. stuck to the wall, and floor facing one another. in what could only be described as an underground den made with in the ruins of the building the ladies failed to escape.

for Akira, and Kiyami, this would be the experience of a life time, both good and bad. as the massive slime was now triple in size sense it first caught them. more then that both women fully nude, and ripe for exploration.
as the creature would seem to form two powerful looking tendrils. each prepared to penetrate the womanly entrances. as one was more like a tendril made up of multiple pulsating knots, the other more of a ridged, and welt covered tendril. it would see the difference in experience from the two women. however the fact remained, this would be the first time, and the beginning of an entirely new world for the women. as they did not know that creatures could be dealt with in such a manor, however if ether of them could endure and keep a straight mind long enough, perhaps one of the weapons now in the puddled ground could be reached, and used.

Local Time:
Arika woke up at the slime entered her with one of its tendrils, the one made of multiple, pulsating and throbbing knots as it proceeded to enter her nether regions. "What? This slime protected me? Why did you protect me from the falling debris you slimy abomination of science?" Akira asked the slime as it this time waited for the vibrations coming from the upper areas near the head to cease before filling what appeared to be where it was coming from with slime again. It appeared to cause the subject great stress to do this beforehand so the slime waited until it was gone this time.

The slime was purely interested in figuring out how to best test and use this new discovery it had been given. The ones who usually supplied it with things had never given it stuff like this. Like the complexity of it was just astounding. The ones who were giving it what it was being given before must have seen something in it to want to give it something of such advanced biological makeup. It made the slime proud of itself as it decided it would figure this thing out so much to a point to where it was going to know more about it then it did. It would not fail the ones that gave it this overly complex gift. The slime appearing to enjoy itself as it thought what it had was a complex test or gift from those who had supplied it it's usual lab rats started to move about more confidently as it curiously moved around inside the young soldiers most private of places.

Akira then started to squirm slightly as the slime started to move around inside her with a very obviously terrified look as slime began to fill her insides and a loud noise emanated from her throat as the slime was not powerful enough to silence her scream as it had stretched itself a little thin around that area to make more slime for the lower areas of her body. The slime then began to discover that entering this area of the body of its new gift from its usual suppliers of lab rats and other things to experiment on has the same if not greater effect then that of what it discovered earlier and decides to do it again to see if it was a fluke or if it had really discovered something or if it had just been a fluke as it pulled itself out of its preys nether regions leaving a long slime trail out of her as it entered it again a few times over each interval at different speeds and strength as it tested which one produced the most of the chemical that was produced from the other action of rubbing the exterior of what appeared to be the upper respitory system. The slime appearing interested in the effects of what it had just found began to do this in rapid succession as it wanted to see how far it could take its new discovery and wondered if there was anything else it could do to further enhance these results as it wanted to see how high it could get its new lab rats chemical levels to go before it topped out.

Local Time:
as Akira was being used like a Guinea pig, the way the entity assaulted her maimed, and weakened yet bound body. in the eyes of Kiyami who was bound near by, it looked as though the beast was just simply trying to breed her new companion. biting hard on the thin slime which gagged her. managing to bite through it, before shouting.

"You sick fuck, leave her alone. it is not right to breed a woman of a different species like that. I'll fucking kill you for this once I get free. "
as she shouted, and struggled, seeing this, seemed to trigger some PTSD like memories. as the struggling began to grow more. the tiny girl's own one arm began to bleed as it started to break free slowly.
as did her knees, and legs. however if nothing else, this could present a new test for the entity of a slime to try out, which would give Akira a momentary breather, but force her to witness the same kind of thing being done to Kiyami.
Nether girl knew, this creature had no true ill intent tours them. as it was like a scientist of a different species, and them a new discovery to it. However the way she spoke of breeding, would generate a new thought, was it possible for one of these lab rats to successfully gestate, and incubate a creature of a different species, if so what kind of differences would be born of a hybrid. however these could be thoughts for another time.

Local Time:
Akira gasped for air as the slime left the young commanders mouth area and started to fill her insides with slime instead as it wanted to form a exact replica of her insides to map it for a model before leaving to process what it had learned. The slime seemed to be distracted with its work as Akira squirmed on the floor helplessly as a tentacle began to wrap slowly and gently around her throat before it went into her mouth with a jerk as it started to forcefully eject slime down her throat. The slime already present there parting and letting the slime pass as the slime went about doing other things.

Ever so busy with its work as the slime appeared to have an endless appetite for experiment the slime began to quickly leave the mouth area as the new slime filled it out and started to make different shapes with itself as it formed yet another tentacle and then quickly bound both of her arms behind her back and her ankles together as it began to make the maimed field commander squirm in pain.

Akira wanted to scream in agony as panicked thoughts racked her now shattering, broken psyche as her mind began to break up from all of the abuse. "It's flooding my insides with liquid!!!!! It appears to be doing something with its slime that is filling out my body and i can feel it doing something wrong in my uterus too! It feels almost if its trying to impregnate me with its slime babies or something else worse!!!!" The slime continued filling its new hosts body out with slime as it wanted to map a biological layout of its hosts body. Then satisfied with its mapping of its new experiments body it then began to leave as all of the all of the slime except for the slime holding her wrists behind her back began to fall off of her as the slime began to thin out and leave as the slime in her body began to leave out of all her entrances as a new slime emerged from Akira's vagina.

It appeared to have been born of all the experimentation that the slime had been doing. Akira felt helpless as the little slime began to wrap itself around one of her breasts, feeling its mothers heartbeat as it imprinted on her as the father slime made a sloshing noise as if trying to talk to the other slime, before one last time making a sloshing noise again as the smaller slime appeared to ignore it, before leaving after sticking a tentacle into Akira's ear canal and into her brain as it was wanting to get a look at the area it was unable to completely map out properly before that it had almost completely forgotten to map a scene out of as it planted things in her mind screwing with the way chemicals and pheromones react in the brain. This brought on a loud sloshing noise from the smaller slime as if it was angry which brought the larger slime to pull away from Akira's ear canal as the tentacle left and returned to its host.

Then as quickly as it had arrived the slime exited and then began to leave as Akira managed to pick the firearm off the floor with one of her bound wrists and fired it at the bigger slime. Hitting its core and killing it as it died instantly. Causing the smaller slime to quiver as it absorbed the mass of its now dead parent as it made its way to it on the floor absorbing its parent material. It then made its way back over to Akira as it wanted to stay with its parent. Akira stiffled a laugh as the young officer threw up onto the floor. "Did this really just happen to me? Now this slime has been born of me and seems to want to stay with us. It might be useful having a slime loyal to us. I mean it can't help how it was born." Akira managed to say half coherently as it really just came out as a incoherent mess. Then the slime then made its way over to Akira's wrists and absorbed the slime that bound them and then caused it to fall away as the slime was now in full control of the tentacles that binded her wrists and caused the skin around them to bleed and break out painfully with injuries. The slime was then able to make a perfect clone of Akira, inside and out, having taken its father knowledge and knowing of everything it had learned. It even sounded like her when it attempted to replicate speech, obviously needing more practice with its newfound knowledge it absorbed from its parent that lay dead before it as it core laid shattered on the floor as it was slowly absorbed into the slime.

Local Time:
Seeing all this, and breaking free finally, The one armed maiden would begin to rush tours the smaller slime, about to try and grasp it. until she heard Akira's words speaking of how useful it might be. yet the fact remained, the two maidens were alive, and now Akira had a monster child, while Kiyami was speechless, with one eye twitching before a soft, and timid voice spoke softly.

"Are you sure ? This thing might turn on us? hell if it gets big enough, what's to stop it from breeding with one of us with out permission?"
asking this, however it seemed the bond which had been formed, was something Kiyami would not understand. however the two of them would be in a weakened state, and more so at the mercy of this new small slime creature
if it had any intention tours them, other then simply wanting to help and be with it's parental figure, and mother.

Local Time:
Akira nodded at her and said "Yes, I'm sure, If it is loyal to me it is loyal to you. Why would it have that with what it believes to be its parent? I mean it would be awful weird right?" Akira would say as began to wrap itself around her and formed a armband around her injured arm as if to protect the injury from harm. "I think it wants to protect me. It could be useful in doing things for us. Like asking it to form shapes or other things if we could learn to talk to it." Akira said as she tripped and fell as she tried to get off the floor and landed on the slime as it quickly formed a ball for her to land on as the slime absorbed her partially into it before spitting her out. "I think we should get our things and leave before this area gets any worse." Akira said as she could still tell that the area around the rubble they were in was still partially standing. "I think this big pile of rubble acted as a support for the weight almost of the room we were in. I can see the door that holds our stuff over there." Akira commanded thee slime to take her over there but it didn't seem to understand as it went. "Cmon, if you won't listen to me then how am i supposed to make some use of you later?" Akira said as she patted the slime frustrated with her lack of communication with it.

"Hey, Did i ever ask you for your name? I am Akira, Otherwise Known as Commander Kaneniko. You may call me either if you want. I will tell you my first name later if we are to be of each others presence after this. I don't think first names would be apropriate for someone who i will never see again after this is over. I'm probably getting discharged, but if i can get my old job back as a recon sniper and possibly have my spotter help me with a few other things that come with having one leg. I could possibly do it again or maybe even get that promotion and i wouldn't have to worry about battles anymore. Which would honestly be sad because i like my sniper rifle and would hate to part with it or never get to use it again in battle." Akira would say to her new companion as her face lit up for the first time and a smile seemed to creep across her face as she realized they would probably be ok.

Local Time:
"now back to a more gentle and laid back emotional state. Kiyami would smile, introducing herself, and of course using her first name with out much thought on it.

before the one arm maiden moved to help her medical companion and monster child. the trio would now move carefully and swiftly to collect their things. as this would be an experience
to remember for them both. knowing well how dangerous such monsters were, but this even taught the two, how they had encountered very intelligent monster. making this far more dangerous then
the simple savage, or feral beasts every one assumed all monsters to be.

As the trio finally made their escaped re armed, and coming into view, several squads of both medical, and armed guards stood their. lights shinning, and gun's drawn. as the lights started the tiny slime, it would quickly change
into a form. where it could hug around it's mother's body, looking as if it was ether a piece of jewelry, clothing or some kind of survival accessory. the group would quickly rush over, to once again disarm the duo, and escort them into a medical transport.

- Several weeks -

sense the horrible ordeal, as Akira now had her trusty choker on. which was actually her slime, which had taken this form in order to be able to protect it's mother's vitals at any moment.
however this would not be the only change. over the last few weeks, Akira discovered Kiyami had been blamed for the failure of her recon team, and more so dis-honably discharged for being responsible for
the monster out break in the emergency hospital. all in all, the one armed maiden was nothing more then an escape goat, however her, and akira knew the truth as they were in that hospital when it all went to hell.

now Akira would be the one to be viewed, and judged by the Military courts this day. unaware that this would be the day she was going to be Discharged, at least hers would be honorable Discharge due to service, and
health issues. thus she would keep her pension, and support through the military programs. however the one who would be waiting for her, and the hidden monster on her to come out of the military site would be Kiyami, who had
a small scooter, motorcycle hybrid. a custom machine built for them to use, as it had been customized for their bodies unique needs. having been discharged right away prior, Kiyami had already begun the process to start a hunting
business for escaped, and wild monster issues, or special issues if the price was right. yet the person she wanted to use a partner for this venture would be the one she was waiting to greet. unaware if Akira would be discharged or placed in a new position. if placed in a new position, then Kiyami would end up needing to come up with a new plan.

Local Time:
Akira would walk out onto the street with a scowl as she walked out to her new waiting motorcycle she bought with the enlistment money. It was a Rieju RS3 after losing her license due to her injury, she needed something she could drive without a license that wasn't considered a vehicle. It was a real motorcylce but it had a dirtbike engine. "Nice to finally be out of there, and to get back on my bike. Too bad i had to sell the engine parts to put all this weaker stuff in so it would fit regulation. I was looking forward to riding it at its full potential. Too bad, i guess i will just have to get used to this." Akira thought as they put their helmet on. They were wearing a red blouse, a white miniskirt and a pair of green hiking boots. The bike was modified for one as akira walked over to it with her new electric prostetic that could hook up to her body and would sense her brain giving it commands as it was hooked up to the same system the biological leg was hooked up to as it was part of a neural program that experimented with prostetics and connecting them to the brain to act as if they were biological limbs. Akira mounted the bike as she started the engine. "Ah, finally out of the military and able to enjoy my life as a Liutenant general. They gave me the promotion anyway even knowing they were about to discharge me fully because of the increase in pension and benefits. Isn't that hilarious?" Akira said with sarcasm as she left the military behind.
You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Local Time:
Now on the bike with Akira, unlike her friend Kiyami did not get a prosthetic arm, at least not yet. however if they get enough work, and save up, it would not be to long before she could.

now as the bike was moving, the two ladies on the move, as she listened to Akira speaking. Kiyami would speak up almost like a little bit of a whimper.
"At least you still got your benefits. I got nothing from them ass holes. but oh well. at least were free. so what should we do first captain? a few drinks? perhaps set up a job or two?"
asking this, the choice would be akira's, as Kiyami would end up living with her, with how things were set up. having begin to grow closer over the last few weeks, sense they first survived together.
the two were now close enough to be on first name terms, but at the same time. Akira would find herself getting called captain more then anything, as if it was a bad habit which kiyami would need to break.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom