RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

The raining blood incident of mission 634.

Local Time:
11:30 PM
Hey Kia, You mind if stop somewhere to get a drink? I am wanting to get drunk as everything right now. I need something hard to forget about everything. I want to be so wasted i can be myself for a night." Akira said as she rode the motorcycle and drives to a place that sold strong alcohol. "You want some? I am so down for some alcohol right now." Akira said as she walked into the bar. "Some of the usual please if any of you remember. I just got discharged so please put it on my tab until further notice please." Akira said to the employees as they ran around the room as it was busy at the moment with soldiers as a few soldiers slapped her ass before realizing who she was. Akira looked at them with a wanting look as she walked over to the place that sold the alcohol and ordered a few drinks. Akira enjoyed teasing the men and thought it fun to make wish they could be with her tonight as she enjoyed her drinks. "You know, i thought the military was weird, but what happened to me that took my leg was even weirder as Akira continued to drink as she started to talk about her experience in the collapsing hospital.

Local Time:
10:30 PM
as she began to go on about the hospital experience, Kiyami, or kia as Akira called her would quickly shush akira. as she covered her partner's lips.

"hey, hey, some parts are best left to the imagination no? we don't want the boys to get all the pictures right away. "
as she said this, before moving her one arm away from akira, as kia moved to continue her own drinking. as she was joining Akira, the two ladies would leave many of the men
watching them. and think of how they might be able to try their luck if ether of the girls got wasted enough for them to score. unaware that Kia had her own plans for Akira this night. if
the two of them got home safely, and with out any military studs to play with.

Local Time:
Arika was blasting panic on the disco on the microphone as she sung panic at the disco on the microphone as her skirt was flailing around in the air. Arika sung loudly as the guys looked at her. "Yeah! This is great!" Akira thought as she was obviously wasted as she sung on stage in front of all the guys. "You all want someone to sing on stage, well you got someone to sing on stage!" Akira yelled as she sang her out over the next few hours. Akira then suddenly collapsed during a song at around 1 in the morning. She was unconscious before she hit the ground as she suddenly fell over on stage. "I feel weird, why is everything spinning?" Akira managed to say in a sort of tone the sounded like she was about to pass out as she fell over onto the stage.

Local Time:
as things hit the all time high, before the collapse. Kia, or more so Kiyami would be the one to quickly move and use her body and one arm to support Akira. carrying her on her shoulder. as she looked to her companion with concern, and a giggle coming from her lips for a moment.

"I think some one had a bit to much fun today, let's head home. "
saying this she would look to the bartender, asking him to call for them , a taxi, as they would come back tomorrow for the bike.
before looking to the men, and stating it was fun boys but this show has to end some time. they might get an encore in the near future, so behave until then. as it would take a bit of
effort, however she would get Akira back to kia's little apartment, which would be their shared home for now.

Local Time:
Arika puked all over her floor as she was completely drunk. "What is going right now in this life?" Akira thought as she was carried/dragged to her partners taxi as they got home. "Where am i?" Akira thought as she passed out inside of her new companions house as they went into her apartment. "I'm completely freaking wasted right now................" Akira thought as she had a had a few sober thoughts before going back to drunk rambling about her time in the military. "What is going on wit me right now?" Akira thought to herself as she apologized for being so out of thought. She had never gotten drunk with someone else before. Being a commander meant you didn't' have many friends.

Last edited:
Local Time:
Once they got back, Kia would get kira into the bed, as she moved to make sure a bucket, no more so a tall trash can which was level with the side of the bed was near the pillowed area.

"Rest, don't worry as we know your little Pia will take care of any mess you make on yourself or the sheets. " as she said this, leaning in to give her commander, and room mate a gentle kiss on the forehead.
which might come off a bit unexpected, but she had given Akira's slime child a nicknamed of Pia, due to the odd popping squeaks it made, when excited. however more then that, she would make sure that everything was
take care off for Kira to rest, and recover from her over dose of booze. as she chuckled to herself thinking of how fun it was just watching and listening to Akira earlier that night losing herself to the act of karaoke.

Local Time:
Kira, listening to someone music fell asleep on the bed as she passed out from her night at the bar. "That was great, but i want to pass out now. By the way my first name is....................." Kira began to say as she passed out on the bed. She woke with a jolt as the apartment came into view around her as her vision was still very blurry. "What happened and where am i?" Akira began to say as she woke up and immediately reached her sidearm again, which wasn't there, again. Which reminded her of everything that had happened last month.

Akira sighed almost a little too loudly as she woke up completely and got out of bed. "My head, where is my bottle of water i usually sit out on nights like this?" Akira thought to herself as she attempted to get out of bed.
"Where is this place? Where am i?" Akira continued thinking as she slipped out the window as no one else was around. She didn't want to disturb whoever brought her here. Don't know who or why they did it and she didn't want to find out, at least not like this where it could be literally anything and they weren't in any condition to fight anyone if it came to that. Akira slipped out the window to the nearest store and contemplated calling the police, but decided against it as they were not a threat anymore. At least for the moment and who knows? Maybe it was one of her old friends from the military and if not, its not like they can do or say anything. They will understand it was just like her to just slip out without a word." She began to think to herself as they gathered a few items and left the store.

Akira sighed deeply and passed out on her bed after taking off all of her clothes that smelled like alcohol and putting her night clothes on even though it was the middle of the day right before waking up and going downstairs to collect the large package laying on her kitchen floor as they had left it in there.

Akira remebered as the military officers there had actually said, they would be sending her some of her old gear as it was about to be decommissioned anyway as it was old and it was being phased out anyway. Akira exicitedly walked down the stairs as to get her things and saw that a large package was there at the door. It said, "Here is the gear of Commander Akira, make sure she gets it." Then all of the usual package stuff like address and name and things like that. Akira began to go through her things before remebering that she left her motorcycle at the bar and left to go get it after holstering her pink glock and leaving the white one for later." Akira was so happy to have her gear back. Too bad her sniper was in pieces and that would take work to put back together. It was something that would have to wait until she was completely sober later and its not like she could just carry that around in public and not look weird as a person who was not in the military anymore.

Akira began to walk over to a car as she hailed it for a ride to the bar as she used their phone to ask the bar who she left with last night. "Again? It was that girl, you know the one you came with last night? You don't remeber anything do you Akira? Like seriously stop drinking yourself under the table like this or something is going to happen to you someday." The bar employee said almost sounding frustrated as the employee hung up on her and Akira sounded kind of disapointed as they wanted to be able to explain themselves. Akira came there a lot and they could tell it was her by the sound of her voice now. Her time in the military a lot of the time was spent sleeping, on missions or in that bar almost always in that order so almost everyone there was friends or enemies with her by now.

Akira walked into the bar and ordered a tall glass of water before walking out and getting on her bike and making sure it wasn't messed with or anything before having someone drive it back to her palce for her as they asked if anyone knew any information about the girl that she went home home with last night. She was quite interesting and they might even become friends if she ever sees her again. "No matter, if i see her again, i see her again." Akira thought as she watched one of the televisions and wondered what she was going to do today. It was the first day in a long time where she hadn't had orders she had to do later or later then that, orders to give and commands to make and different things to do as a higher ranking officer in the military.

Local Time:
It would not be long before her phone began to ring, Akira might not realize it right away. However the call was coming from Kia, as kiyami was worried, and trying to track Akira down.
as the young lady returned to her apartment that morning to find Akira missing, and now where to be seen. calling around to find her, even calling the bartender. it was unknown if she would track
akira down right away or not. but it would be by the end of the day , even if she had to track down AKira's home to do so.

The now alone maiden would find once she left the bar, even if her phone was ringing. the sensation of being watched, and follow could not be shaken. as a strange shadow was following AKira.
little did she know, a creature from the labs, that was hidden in the now destroyed hospital had tracked her down. as it was hunting down the two prominent scents which got away from the rubble.
the first one located would end up being the most dangerous of the two targets for the unseen, shadow creature.

Local Time:
Akira would sit at the bar and watch the televisions as the girl from last night called her on her phone. "Hello? Who is this?" Akira would say as she picked up her phone. "Someone is calling me." Akira would say as she picked it up and continued to talk to the many people located there about a variety of subjects. "I wonder what has been going on lately with her anyway? What did she after i left this morning if i did wake up at her place?" Akira thought as the girl continued to talk to her on the phone about where she had gone off to and not to just leave her without saying anything again. "I'm sorry, since when are you my boss?" Akira would say before hanging up the phone. The noise that was heard said everything that Kiyami needed to know as the sound of drinks and televisions being played said everything she needed to know about where Akira was.

The slime around her neck which formed a beautiful pearl necklace worked well with her new outfit. A dress that was a light sky blue color and was wearing a waist strap underneath that held a few hip pouches for her to store stuff in and some extra magazines too. Along with her glock. The pink one as the white one still needed to cleaned and the holster for it needed to come in first before she could attach it. But it was largely invisible to anyone who wasn't going to stare at her for long periods of time. Then she was wearing some white high heels and had dyed her hair blue at her house before leaving this morning after she woke up at her place. It went in a curvy wavy pattern as it went down to shoulder length as Akira let it grow out for a weeks as she knew she was getting discharged the moment she got back.

This moment reminded Arika of her discharge as she was kicked out of the military for medical reasons. She could still remember his reaction was in awe but was then anger which then turned to a lot of disappointmen as they realized what now had to happen. Akira remebers arguing with him as they fought over it. The only time Akira had ever argued with the general at least openly they had often had disagreements in private, but she only shared them once she got close enough to a level of respect that the general would respect her instead of punish her for voicing her opinions on matters in the miltiary planning system that ran operations. Akira attempted to argue with the general about how she could still be useful to the military but lost after the general said "You are still getting your promotion but it is only a formality as she was then immediately after getting a medical discharge. Because they decided that you deserved the rank, but since your injury, can no longer serve in the military. You are getting the rank, but then immediately afterward are getting discharged for medical reasons. "You could stay and base and do paperwork, but thats about it. I take it your not a sit here and deal with complaints all day kind of person. Your a field agent and without your leg, we cant send you out into the field anymore. I'm sorry but your getting a discharge whether you want it or not." The general would say as they went back to their work and told them they were dismissed.

Someone asked Arika if she was ok as she suddenly started crying and someone who had always ran back and fourth with her back when she was in the military said. "Did something finally break that cold bitch? You know, i always said i was going to outlast her as her plans were often thrown together it looekd like and that she was unfit for duty a long time ago. Your reckless and now it has cost you the lives of your squad and your leg and your career in the military. Now you get to sit around and be a worthless crippled vetern never to see the thrill of battle ever again. About time you got what was going to happen to you." The man said before a bunch of angry members of squads who had worked with Akiras before walked over to the man and said "You want to say that again?" Before hitting the man in the face as one of them patted her on the back and asked her what was bothering her. "You don't have to talk about it, a lot of us don't like talking about what bothers us. But if you need someone to talk to about it. You can always talk to us." The man said as he walked away from them.

Local Time:
as the world around her seemed to be falling apart, AKira would be to distracted to notice the odd faint bubbling which was happening with her own shadow, as well as the shadows of those around her. the moment which would seem to become more ideal, shadow like appendages or tendrils would form, and launch out of the very shadows, aiming to impale several of the men, while wanting to capture, and drag AKira into the shadow. thus pulling her out into an empty ally away from any potential aid.

with in the shadow a strange six legged beast would be the culprit. thick purple hued fur, glowing blue eyes, as the creature was following a scent, which it much desired the taste of for it's own desires.
unaware that this supposed, helpless victim was armed, and had her own little companion hidden on her neck. the mighty beast was part a small pack known as shadow hounds. the creatures could be in a feral or
humanoid form. but the fact remained. they were escaped experiments much like the intelligent slime which had bred her prior. Little did Akira know, that her not so wanted partner was also being hunted as well.
as this would only paint a better reason for her new life style to begin. if they would be hunted by creatures, man made or other worldly, might as well get paid for eliminating them, but for now the task before them would be to deal with
what was about to unfold, if she was able to avoid the instant capture attempt.

Local Time:
Akira would jump up as the shadow object appeared out of nowhere, it’s tendrils reaching for her as it impaled several of the men as automatic gunfire echoed from someone carrying a automatic handgun as it went into their chest. The shadows forming into tendrils as it started to kill everyone that wasn't Arika. The blood was going everywhere as the soldiers began to draw their handguns attempt to fire at the wolf like creature as its humanoid form stood there in the dark. Arika was grabbed by a man as he picked her up and threw her out a window as Arika laid on the ground outside and the glass lay broken next to her. "Go get help!" Someone yelled as they picked her up off the ground and pushed her away from the bar as they got grabbed and dragged into the bar as they were quickly killed by the shadow wolf like humanoid creature as it searched for its prey.

Gunfire continued to erupt as she landed outside the bar and took off running as police sirens wailed in the distance as officers responded to the sounds of gunfire and reports of hallucinating military personnel. But as the officers arrived, they soon learned how wrong they were as tendrils impaled them through the chest area before they get close to the bar. The responding officers who got there after the initial first officers to arrive did only saw bodies as the shadow creature had already taken off after its prey, only reinforcing the idea that the soldiers were hallucinating.

They called in the special forces unit designed for taking down military fugitives to find and capture or kill the crazed soldiers that were running around reportedly shooting at something that wasn't there. Although, this wasn’t their normal job they did, they did have the capability for it. They were ordered to attempt to take them alive as they wanted to discover what had caused such an incident.

One of the soldiers from the military capture unit caught Arika and pinned her to the wall. “Your going to tell me what is going on here if you know or I will have to take you into custody.” The soldier would say as they pinned her to the wall.

Arika would spit at him as they looked unhappy with how things had turned out. “I am just running for my life. One of shadow tendrils tried to attack me and I ran to get help from someone.” She said the soldier zip tied her hands behind her back and started to lead her away. “Were you always this crazy or did something in the water here do it to you Arika?” The soldier said as he led her away before being spotted by Kiyami. “Do you mind explaining to him why I’m not crazy?” Akira said as her shoulder popped out from the man handling her too hard. This caused Akira to wince in pain and make a noise that she would be embarrassed about later as the as the shoulder popped out of its socket. She looked at her kind of helplessly as the man lead her away past her.

Local Time:
It would not be long, before Kia would suddenly rush past the solder, giving him a swift kick in the side. knocking the soldier away from arika. as she moved to free her companion quickly, as she shouted for him to look behind them.
it would be an intimidating visage of a shadow beast, and humanoid shadow. before the tendrils shot tours the trio. freeing her companion first. kiyami would draw her custom wrist blades to defend Akira. only for the soldier to see this, and most likely think she was about to engage him, unless he turned to see the real assailant.

yet due to the official military soldier trying to do his job. he had unwittingly made it easier for the beast to split itself up, occupying two of them, while moving the more powerful shadow beast portion undetected to grab it's prey. wanting to drag her to a dark, damp den for it's own desires, yet Kiyami could be used as well. however this other soldier would be dealt with post haste.

Local Time:
Akira ran off as they battled with the beast as the soldier turned around and fired on the beast creature, eat lead you beast creature. "I'm so getting out of here and never coming back to this stupuid town" Akira said as they ran away from everyone else. The soldier filling the beast creature full of lead as they fired at it. Akira running up to a soldier and asking them for help as they grabbed her wrist and began to cut it before letting her go and telling her to run. " Akira, if someone ever tries to grab you like this again. Tell me and i will deal with them." The man said as they were one of the survivors from the bar as they had escaped from the bar. Akira nodded and thanked them as they ran off to try and get away from the beast creature. Akira would run off towards her house before getting onto her motorcycle and taking off with her gear she had packed nicely in a bag from earlier. Putting the parts of her sniper rifle into the carrying compartment as she got onto the bike and took off and headed out of town and into the countryside as Akira went onto the main roads. "Call Kiyami. Tell her I'm fine and that i got away. If she doesn't pick up that is. If she does i will talk to her mysel." Akira said as she was finally out on the open road again.

Local Time:
As this went on, the shadows were impressively fast, and now a pack of them would be chasing akira. four in total, looking like odd bubbly orbs on the ground. not quiet fast enough to capture her, but fast enough to keep up with her bike.
it would be an odd situation. as these creatures were known to hunt, and feed at night, but something about her. this soldier, or ex soldier was to alluring for these creatures. Little did she know, that her body having been bred with by the slime prior, and experimented on by said creature. it had began to give off an alluring scent for monsters which picked it up. a compatible breeding victim. however her unique scent was also one which came from her companion, who was now being called. it would be quiet the scenario, as the longer Akira moved the more shadows would begin to chase her down. the real question would be, how could this maimed, and yet still powerful soldier use these creature's instincts to her advantage, or would she be captured when she finally stopped. only time would tell.

Local Time:
Akira would continue to ride her motorbike until it ran out of gas before making her way into a large city and ducking into the nearest resturuant to hide from the creatures. It had been several hours as as she pushed her bike into town, having shifted it into neutral and pushed it town after running out of gas somewhere around 9 pm. The shadows did not chase her anymore after dark. But they would be back in the morning as long as they could have shadows from sunlight, they could appear anywhere. But without it, they could not appear. They were harmless at night, powerless from the lack of shadows created by the sun. Which is now not present in the sky at the moment as Akira walked into a large hotel after filling up her motorcycle at a gas station and attempting to call Kiyami again. "This will be the last time i attempt to call you. Call me back or don't. I don't care." Akira said as she tucked her phone back into her pocket as she went into a room to charge it after buying one for the night and deciding to head over to the military base in the morning to tell them about this incdient and to clear the names of those who were involved or maybe she should run instead and attempt to flee the place entirely as these things won't leave her alone.

Local Time:
Now in the middle of the night, and the travels safe, Akira would soon find herself heading to said base. However unlike how things should be. the gate was unmanned, the guard booth empty. more then that, it appeared as if their would be no one at all on the base. Which would be abnormal, However if she were to look closely to the signs. it would look as though the base had been quickly attacked, with some bullet casing on the ground. it would had to have happened so quickly that the men and women of the base had little time to properly retaliate.

If she adventured into the now abandoned base. inside the main office, the walls, and floors would be damaged, however on the desk. would be the file on her and kiyami, both specimens marked for monster breeding, and ideal hunting. yet at the same time, marked as discharged, and on the to keep watched over list. it would appear as if she, and her comrade were now part of some unknown experiment by her own government, and these things would be out for both of them. however the file would indicate, that her body had successfully accepted monster genetics, as the slime had reproduced with her, which had failed with countless other specimens. yet due to a blood transfusion while both women were out and injured it was believed that Kiyami would be as compatible as akira. these were top secret documents. yet as long as it was night, Akira was safe to investigate, and look around, at least until more humanoid foes would eventually come to the base, due to the lack of communication.

Local Time:
Arika walked into the base and looked around in it as the base was going to provide her protection if she could possibly get there in time. But it appeared she was too late and the base was attacked by monsters already. This was odd as it was empty and there would be no other explanation. She picked up the radio from the guard booth and attempted to contact someone on the base. It was found that no one was answering and that it seemed the base had been abandoned before someone quickly grabbed her and pushed her up against the guard booth with a hand over her mouth as the soldier quietly shut the door as one of the

“Arika? What are you doing back here? If its for protection than your a little too late. The creatures have overrun the base. You need to leave the base now and never come back to this city. I was about to leave myself when I saw you and your curious ass about to enter the base and get killed or worse.

I heard you over the radio of some of the dead soldiers that were still carrying their radios when they died as I sneaked by things that I hope I never see again.” The soldier said as he let go of her mouth and steadied a hand on her shoulder and Arika started to cough up blood from her injuries. “Now, I’m going to do something very painful really quick. But it will be better later trust me.” The Soldier said as he set her shoulder that popped out earlier back into place. Grabbing her mouth again real quick as he kept her from making too loud of a noise.

Arika just passed out as the soldier asked her quickly to come with him. Carrying her to the medical wing of the base as the soldier carried her into a dark room with no windows that had a medical bed on it. He would then lay her down and go over her injuries from today. He patches her up and goes over her body real quick to look for injuries. "Oh, Arika, what are we going to do with you. Always getting into trouble. One day i won't and no one else who cares about you if anyone at all who can help you at all or would bother to will be around to save you one day if you get caught in trouble at some place truly out of the way someday." He said to himself as he was very concerned on how she always ended up injured like this. The soldier stripped arika to her undergarments and rolled her over to look at her back injuries and started to rub a cold cream onto her skin as he rubbed it all over her body and left a small jar. “ He wrote a note next to her as it said. "I found it would be highly inappropriate for me to rub this cream over your more sensitive areas or near them. I hope you use it later as its military medical cream used on by soldiers. You won’t be finding this anywhere else after you leave this place.” He wrote as he laid it down next to her and left her to sleep in there as he shut the door and left her to sleep.

Local Time:
Some time would pass, as the base grew silent, However to Akira's horror by the time she would begin to come to. finding the jar of medical cream and the note. the fact remained, the day was now bright. meaning their would be shadows, and thus her assailants would be after her once more. However which could be both good and bad. Her phone would begin to ring, as Kiyami was trying to find her, and collect her now close friend, and partner, Unaware that her concern could cause Akira to be found out, by the creatures which made this base their new den.

Even more so, the dark secret of her unique curse so to speak, and how her comrade would suffer the same fate, due to how the blood transfusion was used to save them both had yet to be found if it would be. As the risk of venturing out into the light would run a different risk, then the creature's now making this base their home. Ether way, Even armed to the teeth, Akira would find it difficult to avoid some conflict, and risk capturing, thus forced breeding or worse. yet more then that, the little slime which was always around her, and hiding as an accessory would be at the door. as it made a strange squeaking like bubbly sound. as if trying to cause anything outside the room to loose interest in it. It would not be hard to figure that part of the reason she had been able to rest safely was thanks to this little creature. but it would be exhausted, and helpless very soon.

Local Time:
Akira would go up to the door and pick up a rifle off the floor that someone left as they went outside and saw everything. The slime would talk to the nearest creature as if to say. "This one is mine. Go get your own if you want one." The monster would look at the slime as if acknowledging the slimes claim. Then it offered some food to Akira. Before the monster started to look over at the slime and began to walk toward it and made some noises as if to talk to it. The slime then began making its own noises again as if arguing with the monster as Akira began to walk away. For the moment the other monsters left Akira alone as if to respect the ongoing dispute. Then as the monster reached down to pick up the slime and the slime suddenly wrapped around the monster and started to make angry noises. The monster decided to do what sounded like negoitating and then came to a agreement with the slime it appeared as the slime got down and stopped being aggressive with the monster. The monster than looked over at Akira as it handed her some food and began to stroke Arikas hair. Arika tried to slap the monster but it grabbed her wrists gently and held it there until the angry Arika was done trying to hit it. Arika then walked away from the monster with tears in her eyes as she felt helpless and humiliated. angrily as it let her go afterward. The monsters eying her but aparently for some reason not touching her even though horrible things were happening to surviving other humans in the background. Aparently she was like important or something. Maybe it was that agreement they appeared to have with that monster the slime talked to as they appeared to look important or something. I mean they must be important, otherwise why would all these other monsters leave her alone while doing horrible things to others in the background. Akira was then stopped by two monsters as they appeared to be guarding over a entryway as they looked her over and then smelled something on her before letting her pass. Maybe she was under the protection of someone imporant now or something or worse. Either way the monsters here seemed afraid to touch her for some reason after that one monster touched her and gave her that food to eat. Then afterward Akira began to go outside to the outer areas of the base and called Kiyami to tell her. "I think I might be the personal pet of my slime or that monster it talked to now as it appeared to get into an arguement with a monster and appeared to have negotiated terms with it. It groped me but it wouldn't actually have sex with me. At least not right now. Then it gave me some food in front of all the other monsters and afterward the monsters don't touch me and i can go anywhere i want it appears. I haven't found somewhere where i can't go so far. But i have seen others here who are also human and female who were getting horrible things done to them right in front of me. So i know its not a they just aren't interested in me. Please don't come here. Forget about me, take my bike and leave if you find it." Akira would say and they hung up their phone after leaving them another message as that monster from earlier approached her and make a few noises as it talked to her.

Local Time:
It might come to an alarming sensation for Arika, however her little slime would suddenly move itself to coil around her head. turning into what looked like a kind of bubble of slime around her. yet the woman could breath still. however with the creature doing this to her. suddenly the odd sounds of the other monsters would become clear as day to her ears. as if the slime was translating for her in this manor. however as a result at the same time, her body would slowly begin to grow hot, and bothered. it would be a side effect, as her body would be reacting to the sensation the slime was causing as a side effect.

This would not change anything in the long run, just make things a bit more clear for akira. yet she would soon find out by one of the monster, that another woman was on some kind of bike. and shouting about her comrade.
as it would excite many of the creatures. their was no mistaking this. despite her orders, Kiyami was on her way to try and rescue Akira. making things all the more difficult, yet at the same time, showed arika, that some one out their was hell bent to get her back, even if they had to go against Hell itself for her. this woman, and her slime were her family, but she would soon discover these creatures were seeking a woman which could breed with them, and give them a female heir. as each woman successfully bred with thus far only birthed males.

Local Time:
Arika would look at the monster and would suddenly hear words. "You can talk now?" Arika said as she looked at the horde of monsters around her. "I'm going to go change clothes now. These are dirty and i need to change out of them." Arika said as she went into a barracks and found that there was a wardrobe that didn't look like it was there last time she was here. It looked new and thought it might be a new addition to the barracks room and went over to it to check it out after pulling her old dirty clothes off as she looked at the new shining wardrobe and thought. "Why couldn't we get anything nice like that when i was here?" Arika thought as they put their dirty clothes in a basket with the other clothes. Before going over to the wardrobe and pulling on the handles trying to open it as she wanted to open it and get some new clothes out.

Local Time:
As she opened the wardrobe, Arika would find the clothing in it. As it was all shorts, short sleeve shirts, combat chest armor, boots, and even gloves. All of which would be more typical for a more hot, and dry climate.
however this would also have damages on the clothing items. yet it was still better then what she had stripped off prior. at least believing to be alone in this room, Arika might not realize it, but a shadow in the room with her began to bubble up. as a humanoid beast formed. like a purple and red werewolf, but with tentacles coming out of the thick main, from the back, and it's tail almost like that of a scorpion. the odd creature would look to her back side, as it came into existence. smirking, and growling. unlike the creatures which now ruled this base, this thing was one of those which had chased her prior. as it licked it's maw. looking to pin, and sample this prey, for it's own lewd desires. Despite the risks. the creature alone would move to try and make it's self hidden as it moved to attempt it's capture from behind, using it's tendrils and claws.

Local Time:
Arika would turn around and face the creature and pulled out a weapon from the pile. A m249 saw. Arika fired it at the creature as they attempted to move in on her. "Don't you know who your stalking?" Arika thought as she fired at it. "I am not in the mood to play games today." Arika said as the m249 ran out of ammo and she ran out the door wearing nothing but a pair of short shorts and a crop top short sleeve shirt and some boots that fit way too well. Arika ran down the hallway as the monster chased her through the hallways and out into the sunlight.

Local Time:
Managing to strike down her would be assailant. the bullet holes would leave the beast in pain, but not down for the count for long. Once she began to run, the creature was already healing as it began to chase after Arika.
not taking long to begin and close the distance. as it's claws moved as if swimming in the air. the tendrils began to lash out tours Arika, aiming to try and at least snag one of her ankles or elbows. however if caught this creature wanted to breed her, or worse. Yet once in the sun, the shadows in the area began to move as well. as if moving tours their desired prey, now knowing it's location and movement. Things only began to look worse for the partially maimed soldier, who was now being chased by what could only be described as a bad porno plot. However things might not be as bad as they looked, if she could find an ideal spot to hide long enough to ether call for some help, or set some traps of her own. However the chances of this would seem to be decreasing as more and more shadows started to give chase as well.

Local Time:
Arika would look obviously terrified as they ran out of the facility as the shadow thing chased her through the corridors and ran outside after her as she quickly ran into a metal pipe that hit her square in the face and took her helmet off as she kept running, although she did fall over once, she quickly rolled and got back up and continued running away from whatever it was that was chasing her.

Akira looked almost angry as she was tired of running all the time and just wanted a break."Damn, Where is everyone? Why did these things just take over a military base? Who was in charge?" Akira was disgusted at the situation as it was really all her fault, Like she couldn't have left town when she had the chance. Akira would trip over a rock and fall onto the ground as she fell over onto the ground. She would quickly draw her Glock 18 and fire it the incoming shadow monsters and shots would ring out through the area as the sound of the bullets hitting a few of the ones closest to her rang out and the sounds of the monsters that were hit by it disappearing. Arika then grabbed a piece of rubberized tire as the vehicles of the base were scattered destroyed everywhere as she picked up a piece of rubberized tire. She then used the piece of rubberized tired to scale the electric fence before throwing it away as they didn't want the shadows using it. Her uniform was in tatters and she was covered in blood as the head wound from earlier was bleeding badly as she made her way outside of the base as she ran away towards any roads she could get out of here with as she was looking to take a vehicle out of here, by force if necessary as everyone would be brought to understanding later.

Arika started to hear the sounds of approaching motorcars as she spotted the Admirals convoy. The convoy started to approach the base but was on high alert after hearing gunshots earlier. Seeing a lone soldier running away from the base with their uniform tattered and covered in blood put the Admirals convoy on a defense posture as they had already had guns pointed in her direction as they fired on the main shadow beast.

The other shadows had been electrified when trying to get over the electric fence at the base, but they were regrouping and would be there in a few minutes.The Admiral and his Captains car turned around and began to accelerate out of there as the rest of the military units began to open fire as well to cover the Admirals Escape. The Admirals car took off down the road as one of the captains inside opened one of the doors and grabbed Arika as they yanked her inside and took off down the road.

The vehicle being a Model meant for military use had bulletproof windows and was explosion proof and tamper resistant and could accelerate at insane speeds as the beast tore through the military units but due to the specs of the Admirals car was unable to keep track of the Admirals vehicle as it was going too fast down the road as the beast gave Arika a glare that seemed to say. "You can run but you can't hide from me forever Arika as i will always find you." Before it faded into the distance as the military units died behind her. The Admiral looked shocked as they looked at Arika as the Captains questioned her on what happened as the Admiral wanted a Debriefing as they got on the phone to tell military Regional Command what had just happened to them.

Local Time:
The last words would seem to almost haunt her ears, as the lead beast stated it would find her. however for now arika was once again safe but for how long. as she was soon requested for information, as the General even took notice to the odd gel like choker around her, which was the tiny slime. acting like a piece of jewelry, however due to the change in temperature, and everything which happened. it did shift before the eyes of her so called rescuer. However the fact remained the vehicle was on the move, many of the convoy had been destroyed, but many were also still moving.

things finally would seem to be looking up, however now Arika would need to find Kiyami, and her bike, as her would be companion, or comrade was out their, however for now, the young lady had to take care of herself, as the group
was heading to their next location, unaware if it would be a temporary out post, or a new base being set up with defenses.

Local Time:
Arika looked at everyone and said "Thank you for saving my life, I have no idea what i would have done if the Admiral was not set up to come today. I do know that if you had come after i had gone that all of you would most certainly be dead by now. If your female, which i notice a few of the other lieutenants and one of the captains is. Well, much worse probably would've happened to you." Arika said as she told them everything about what had just occurred.

Arika then turned to the Admiral and said with a cold voice. "So, Admiral, I just saved your life again. I hope this is the last time we meet like this, but knowing me, you know it probably won't be. I tend to get into trouble a lot. A fact I'm sure you all know by now. Something i didn't mind while i was in the military." Akira said to them all before turning back to a warmer much more emotioanl tone as they expressed the rest of their feelings. "But I'm trying to retire now that my way of doing things has caught up with me." Akira joked as they continued talking to them as the car raced towards a regional HQ that was set to be set up as a Nerve center, but was really a highly advanced research lab with military guards.

Arika then realized as the adrenaline wore off that her prosthetic was damaged and about to fall off it looked like. Her face turned pale as she noticed her prosthetic was cut in half almost cleanly by the door as it had been slammed on it in a panic during the escape. "If you haven't noticed. I'm lacking one of my legs. It appears that my prosthetic was damaged when one of you shut the door on it. Now half of my prosthetic is laying back at a military base full of creatures that look like something out of a lab from a movie. I thank you for saving my life, but in a way i saved yours. If i hadn't warned you. A lot of you if not all of you would be dead or worse as those creatures took out everyone at that base i was at. So, I know this a lot to ask, but could i get my prosthetic replaced please?" Arika said as they looked very embarrassed to be sitting there with one leg as the rest of her prosthetic clunked to the floor as its power cell had been damaged.

Arika started to cry quietly as the events of the day had finally broken her as she passed out onto the seat with tears running down her face onto the leather seating and carpeted floor. One of the lieutenants in there sitting next to them came over and sat down next to Arika and comforted her as she passed out before wiping the tears off her face. Then they just rode in silence as the Admiral went over business as they made it to their destination as they quietly made their way to their destination.

Local Time:
The leader which was now looking at Arika would sigh, as he slapped his face. this man who was leading the military group would be revealed not to be military at all, but an expert survivalist, which had been able to fill in the role
of the actual General. as even the admiral would be the one to listen to this scarred man's words. as he would be sitting to the side of the young lady.

" well now, missy don't you look a bit beaten up huh?" as he spoke out, with out any formality or care. the others would give this man death stares, as he would
then move to pull out what could only be described, as an archaic looking prosthetic, as he chuckled doing so.

"well, then why not try this one on for now? it will hopefully suit you, until we find a new base for these boys. " as this man spoke up, the military group had a way of doing this, however
for right now, it was not the military's way, but instead his skills, and experience they needed to get through some of the more dangerous dens, and nests they would be passing through very soon.

Local Time:
Arika would glare at him with a ice cold glare. "My Glare is colder than your heart. If it's a competition you want on who can be more of a bitch. It's one you will lose and horribly." She said as she gave him a glare that would freeze anyone else from looking away. But this man appeared to not care about Arika's frozen glare. "I used to be a field commander and i would've commanded these men if they were with me at the time. With the exception of the Admiral. I outrank all of you." She said as she glared at the man. "What makes you think that your going to be allowed the right to talk to me this way?" She said coldly as she stared at the man.

"You know if i didn't have this obvious thing wrong with me, I would throw you out of this vehicle myself." She said as she took their prosthetic and put it onto their leg.

Local Time:
All he could do, is laugh, as the wicked civilian would move to shout for the vehicle to stop and let him out. with out a second thought he would wink at Arika, and then proceed to leave.

"Remember what comes next is all thanks to you little missy. so have fun with their blood on your hands. "
saying this, it would become obvious he knew more then he revealed, about what they would have to pass through, and deal with. the man only had two machete's on him,
one being an ancient looking and blood stained one, the other a more modern military grade one. however the trouble some part would be the awkward wink he gave to Arika.
this would be enough to make any one feel a gross kind of chill down their spines. however Arika did not know, that this man had now made up his mind, and would leave the troops
to navigate, and fend for themselves. as he would begin to prep for his own moves, thinking how he would need to teach this cold bitch a lesson, and perhaps break her for his own amusement.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom