RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP The vampires human (FaeWhisperer)

Lily enjoyed their walk to the ice cream shop, getting herself a simple chocolate ice cream with chocolate syrup she looked at Damian when he paused in eating his, she was about to ask him if he was okay but stopped when he asked her if she minded if she dripped a little of her blood onto his ice cream for syrup she laughed softly and nodded her head. “I think I can do that for you” she said with a smile as she moved her ice cream to her right hand so she could hold her left wrist up for him, “Help yourself” Lily laughed lightly. She did not mind indulging his request if it meant he could enjoy his ice cream as well.

Being quiet for a moment Lily looked at him before she leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on his cheek, “This has been the best date I’ve ever been on” Lily said honestly, “Thank you” she said softly smiling before she turned her attention back to her ice cream. Any other date she had ever been on Lily knew would never live up to the night she was having with Damian, “I hope you don’t plan on just having your dessert and leaving when we get back to my place” she said teasingly. She wanted him to stay with her, and she knew since he was such a gentleman he wouldn’t run out on her after he got what he wanted.

“I don’t think I am ever going to get over the fact that you chose me, out of anyone you could have, you went for the failed ‘purist’” she said with a small laugh, if he had been any other vampire Lily knew he would have left as soon as she told him what she had grown up to believe. But Lily had never fit in with a church, she had always found vampires to be so fascinating and had often been told growing up that she would burn in hell for even thinking of them. She knew if her family could see her now they would be horrified of how she was living her life, in love with a vampire.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
In love with not just any vampire, a vampire prince of all things. It would be like dating the Devil himself. And that Devil sure was handsome.

Damian thanked Lily as he gently squeezed her wrist and let her thick blood drip all over his vanilla ice cream, the blood oozing down the sweet snack like a thick dark cherry syrup. He brought her wrist up to his mouth and licked up the excess first before going to indulge in his other sweet treat, clearly enjoying it a lot more than he had been previously.

At her kiss and thanks, he smiled over to her, his pointed grin sincere, “Taking you out was one of my best ideas yet..I have a feeling that every date with you will be just as wonderful as this,” he spoke and continued eating his ice cream, and he had to refrain from moaning, since he was out in public- but her blood on the sweet treat made it taste oh so much sweeter.

At the words that she said about him leaving after his dessert when dropping her off he shook his head a laughed slightly, “Mm..I couldn’t do that, don’t you remember that you’re my true dessert?” He teased her lightly, looking over at her, wondering how she’d react to that.

But then at the mention of her being a failed purist he tilted his head slightly, “I didn’t choose you because of that,” he reminded her, his gaze softening as he looked at her beautiful face.

When he said that she was his true dessert Lily couldn't help but blush deeply, "Oh don't worry I haven't forgotten, and I don't think you would let me forget" she said with a small shake of her head at his tease. "I'm not sure how you are going to top this date, but I am sure you will find a day" Lily said with a grin, she had no doubt that Damian had many more tricks up his sleeves for other dates he could take her on and she was excited to experience everything with him.

He knew all of the right things to say and do to make her blush. Looking at him when he said that he didn't choose her because she was a failed purist Lily smirked a little at him, "No, you chose me because I taste delicious, your Highness" she teased him and crinkled her nose a little with a small laugh. She was going to teasingly call him Highness as much as she could just to mess with him.

Lily had no doubt that her teasing him would come back to bite her at some point but she didn't mind, she loved just being able to joke and tease with him. It came so naturally with Damian that Lily wished they had met sooner, a part of her wondered what it would have been like if he had been the first vampire she had met instead of her ex. If anything would be different between them, she didn't think too much would be different about their relationship if he had been the first and only vampire she had fallen in love with but there was a small part of her that knew if he had been the first vampire she had loved that she wouldn't have been handed between vampires at feeding parties.

Studying his face for a moment her eyes flicked down to his lips before she gave him a quick kiss, "Eat your ice cream so we can leave so you can have your actual dessert" Lily said with a grin before she went back to finishing off her own ice cream.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
He snickered at her teasing and shakes hi head, “First it’s sir, then it’s your highness..” he looks around the area and was relieved about no one being there at the moment.

“Careful- I’ll start calling you princess soon, when you let me give you that mate mark..” he teased in reply, loving how she was blushing from his words, knowing that when he made her flustered like that, the taste of her blood was ever so slightly different. But the best time to drink from her in his opinion was when she was horny for him, as her blood was richer and deeper- carrying all the right notes to his preferences.

He knew he loved feeding off of her, but now it was more than just a hunger- it was a desire. A desire to taste her blood to make her his entirely.. that’s why he had given her so many bite marks - especially if he couldn’t give her a mate mark just yet.

He nodded as she told him to finish his ice cream and he did so, loving every last bit of it. Once done, he saw their driver pull up and he got up and helped Lily up from her chair too. He walked with her back to the car and it wouldn’t be long before they reached her house.

He had been thinking of more date ideas on the way home, but of course, during the drive— he had been feeding off of Lily again, same spot as earlier- from her wrist, and Lily would be able to see how deep and red his eyes were for her, that hint of purple remaining.

Once they had arrived back to her house, Damian thanked the driver and gave him a substantial tip, before seeing him drive off and leave the two alone properly, knowing that if Damian needed him again, he would call.

And with that, Damian walked up to the house with Lily, letting her open the door and he walked in after her, his eyes following her around the room momentarily before they reached her bedroom.

“So..is this where I get my dessert at?” He asked, loosening the collar to his outfit a little, wondering what Lily would do next.

"I can go back to calling you sir if you'd prefer" Lily teased, when he said that he would start calling her princess when she let him give her the mate mark, "Hmm, maybe I'd like that" she joked back at him.

Finishing off her own ice cream just before the car pulled up Lily smiled gently when Damian helped her up and lead her to the car, letting him drink from her wrist again on the drive she had to take a few deep breaths to stop herself from moaning softly when he bit back into her skin. She was sure the driver had seen or at least heard a lot over the years but Lily wasn't about to make a fool of herself by moaning in the back of a car.

Watching as Damian paid the driver she waited patiently until he was ready to walk her up to the house like the proper gentleman he was, as soon as she had stepped inside she took off her high heels and placed them by the door with her other shoes before she walked to her bedroom knowing he was watching and following her.

Looking up at Damian when they reached her bedroom she watched as he loosened his collar for a moment before she smirked at him a little, "It can be...if you take my dress off" Lily said sweetly. "I don't want to get in trouble for taking it off myself" she teased playfully, Lily knew she could have teased him easily by going into her bathroom and taking the dress off with the door closed.

"Or if you taking my dress off is too much trouble for you, I can do it myself" she said cheekily as she reached up to her left shoulder and pushed the strap down so it fell down her arm. She was going to tease him until he decided to tease her back and rob her of her breath.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
In an instant, Damian was behind her, pulling her frame into his and his hands were on her hips. His mouth was near the nape of her neck- his breath tickling up to her ear ever so gently. “Mm..no, I know you’re capable.. on taking your dress off yourself.. but..” he paused and licked her ear ever so slightly- “Why don’t you let your boyfriend help you?” He murmured lowly into her ear. He was slightly different than before in their private feeding room, and she would see that he wanted to use that term more and more, for he didn’t mind when she teased him on calling him sir, or ‘your highness’ but he really wanted to remind her exactly who he was to her now.

Damian dipped his head down and bit on her shoulder, gripping her body and keeping her pressed against him for the time being. He pulled up to lick the running blood before telling her this, “My fangs alone will only touch your body..as will my hands-“ he brought his hands up her curves sensually, they found their way to her chest, squeezing her there with both of his hands, and he bit down into her neck next, moaning while he did so.

He drank a few moments before pulling away yet again, leaving one hand squeezing her chest as his free hand began to unzip the back of her dress.

“Let me be the only one to undress you..the only one to see you like this—“ he paused as he moved to slip her dress off, and he turned her around to face him, his hand reached out and his finger tips brushed her chin and tilted her head up to make her look into his eyes. “Let me show you my love,” and with that he kissed her deeply, moaning out into her lips as he pressed her soft body against his.

Lily gasped softly when Damian was suddenly behind her and pulling her back into him. Biting her bottom lip a little at the feeling of his breath tickling her ear she smiled as he spoke, the feeling of him licking her ear slightly made her shiver a little. "I would love for my boyfriend to help me" she said softly, the feeling of him biting down into her shoulder brought a soft moan from her lips making her close her eyes and lean her head back a little. Giving a small moan of agreement when he spoke of him being the only one to sink his fangs into her skin and his hands being the only ones to touch her, she knew if anyone else tried they would be in a lot of trouble with Damian.

The feeling of his hands sliding up her body made her heart beat faster and she moaned happily when his hands touched and squeezed her breasts, moving her head a little when he bit down into her neck Lily gave a soft sweet gasp the melded into an eager moan hearing his own moan leave him.

"Oh don't worry, you are going to be the only man who ever sees me like this ever again" Lily said softly, biting her bottom lip as he slipped her dress off of her she let him turn her. The feeling of his finger tips brushing against her chin tilting her head up she looked up at him with a soft smile, "Please show me" she said almost breathlessly moments before he kissed her. Returning his kiss she reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck wanting keep herself pressed against him as much as possible, everything about Damian was intoxicating for her and Lily knew she would never grow tried of him.

After a bit of keeping her arms around his neck Lily slowly slid her hands across the back of his shoulders, over the top of them and before she moved her hands slowly across his chest to the buttons on his shirt and began to undo them slowly as she kept their kiss going and kept her body pressed against the front of his.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Damian kept kissing her, his mouth focusing on hers during these moments, and soon his tongue reached out and tangled against hers as he began to feel her move her hands across his back and then to the front of his chest- he could feel her start to unbutton his shirt and he pulled back from the kiss to allow her to undress him.

He gave her a soft grin as she was undressing him and he tells her softly, “I only want your hands to undress me,” he looked to her beautiful face before moving back in to embrace her again, feeling his shirt fall off as he kissed her fervently, like he needed to kiss her to survive.

He pressed her up against the wall next, and Damian held her there, one hand on her thigh, his other hand touching on her soft breast, squeezing it as he kept kissing her again and again. His fangs nipped a little at her lips, drawing a bit of blood and he sucked from that small wound, moaning while doing so. Well, he had been moaning as he had been kissing her, but his moans deepened the moment he tasted her blood yet again.

Looking up at him when he broke their kiss she continued to undo the buttons of his shirt and gave him a grin of her own, "Good, because I would be very jealous if another woman undressed my boyfriend" she said with a soft laugh before she moaned softly into the kiss when his lips returned to hers.

Retuning the kiss just as passionately she moaned when he pressed her up against the wall, the feeling of his fangs nipping at her lips made her gasp softly. It wasn't a gasp of pain but of surprise, but as soon as the feeling of surprise came it left hearing Damian's deeper moan. She could listen to this man moan all day, especially the deep moans that left him when he tasted her blood. Moving one of her hands she placed it against the nape of his neck gently wanting to keep their kiss going, it didn't bother her tasting her own blood in their kiss because she didn't want him to stop.

The feeling of him squeezing her breast made her arch her back off of the wall a tiny bit as she tried to press more of her breast into his hand as she moaned eagerly.

Moving her free hand to his bicep of his hand that was on her thigh Lily moved her leg up a little higher so he could touch anywhere he wanted on her leg, Lily loved that he seemed to know exactly how to kiss her and how to touch her to make her horny for him. Everything he was doing, his touches and kisses were making her wetter and wetter by the second. No other man she had been with had ever had this effect on her.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Damian smiled into her lips as she moved and moaned for him, loving to feel and hear her reactions was something else for sure. He knew he would never tire of her, and he always wanted to bring her the most pleasure he was able to.

And as he felt her thigh raise up a bit higher, his hand moved up her skin slowly, towards her inner part of her thigh, brushing against that bite mark he had left her with lightly with his fingertips. His fingers touched on her underwear lightly, and he noticed that it was…soaking wet. One finger pressed against her hidden entrance, slowly rubbing her there.

He pulled from her lips only just a moment and he had his free hand move to her other breast, making sure to always brush and touch around those bite marks he had given her, knowing it would give her more pleasure.

She then would see Damian take his hands from her to unbuckle his belt, and unbutton his pants, taking off the remaining part of his clothes- he knew he didn’t have to worry about her slipping down the wall, as she had her legs wrapped firmly around his waist. And he was strong enough to keep her pressed up against the wall without using his hands.

But his hands moved back to hold her thighs as he leaned into her soft body again, going to bite from her neck again, moaning as her blood filled his mouth. Lily would be able to feel his length press against her soiled underwear, rubbing against her entrance like this, but would he do what he did before back in his office?

Sure enough one hand reached down in between them and pulled her underwear to the side of her pussy, before his length inserted itself deep within her once again- Damian couldn’t help but moan at how nice and warm she was- how wet and easily he went inside of her.. Damian then went to hold both of her thighs again, his fangs digging more into her neck as he made sure to fill her entire pussy up with his cock.

His gentle touches were sending tingles over her skin and the feeling of his fingers brushing against the bite mark on her inner thigh made her give a breathy moan. As soon as his fingers touched her underwear and began to rub her Lily made an eager sound in the back of her throat for him, when he pulled his lips from hers she smirked at him a little as he took off the remainder of his clothes so skillfully.

Rolling her bottom lip between her teeth a little Lily was amazed at how to could keep her pinned to the wall so easily as if it was no effort in the slightest on his part, she knew it wasn't an effort since he was so strong that most things that were hard for others seemed to be so easy for Damian.

Letting her eyes flutter closed when Damian bit into her neck again Lily moaned softly feeling his length pressing against her, she wanted him inside of her again, filling her up. She was distracted by the pleasure of his bite that it took her a moment to register that he had pulled her underwear to the side, but as soon as he pushed himself into her Lily gave an eager moan her nails lightly digging into his as she arched her back against the wall as much as Damian's body pressed against hers would let her.

"Oh god" Lily whispered before she gave a small whimper when his fangs dug more into her neck, there was so much pleasure running through her from his fangs in her neck to his cock in her pussy that Lily didn't know what she wanted to focus on most, she knew if she could have died from pleasure she would have. "Are you going to fuck me or just keep me pinned here with your cock in me just to tease me?" she managed to gasp out with a smirk.

She knew she was at his complete mercy in this moment and that he could have done anything he wanted to her and Lily didn't care, hell she knew if he really did want to tease her that Damian could have done so and made her beg him to have his way with her.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
He pulled his fangs from her neck, licking against her wound and she could tell he was grinning against it. “What..? I was savoring this feeling..” he murmured out with a soft laugh, kissing over the bite mark. But then he would murmur lowly into her ear, “hearing you beg for me though may be nice,” and he pulled his length out almost all the way before pushing it back inside of her, and she could hear him moan from it as well.

Lily would soon realize that he was torturing himself by doing this too, but perhaps he was going to go straight into fucking her roughly against this wall, but the way his voice sounded and how his hardened length inside of her was flexing ever so slightly.. He obviously wanted to fuck her right now, but he was waiting to see if she would beg for him at all.

He moved inside of her slowly, teasing her with small thrusts, as his mouth went to the other side of her neck, biting there into a healed mark, moaning as he tasted her blood again- knowing it was getting sweeter by the moment due to how turned on Lily was.

“Come on,” he whispered into her ear, licking up the blood trail as he did, “How badly do you want me to fuck you?” He asked, teasing her right back, knowing that if she would tease him with her words, he would tease her with his actions.

"Mmm is that what you call it?" Lily managed to tease back when he said he was savoring the feeling, the feeling of him almost pulling completely out of her before pushing back in brought a moan from her lips, "Oh you'd like that wouldn't you" she moaned softly when he said that hearing her beg would be nice. She could tell he wanted to let go and fuck her but he was holding himself back.

His small thrusts were bringing small, almost impatient sounds from her but as soon as he bit into the other side of her neck Lily gasped and moaned as she dug her nails into him a little harder. She knew her digging her nails into him wasn't hard enough to hurt him, just enough to leave small dents on his skin. Panting softly as she listened to him whisper to her Lily made a small almost desperate sound in the back of her throat, if he wanted her to beg for him Lily was going to oblige him. "Badly" Lily whimpered when he asked her how badly she wanted him to fuck her.

Lily knew badly didn't even cover it, she was desperate for him. "Please, fuck me hard" she begged, moving her head enough so that she could look at his face Lily brushed her lips lightly against his, "I want you to use me however you want" Lily whispered against his lips. She could tell he was just as desperate as she was but Lily was amazed at how good his control was, she doubted she would ever be able to match Damian's level of control if she tried. But she at least could match him in teasing.

"Please Damian" she murmured to him as she pressed a soft kiss against his lips not caring in the slightly that she could taste her own blood on his lips, "I need you to fuck me" Lily whispered with a shaky breath.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
The way she started to beg for him- how she started to show him just exactly how much she needed him.. it was driving him wild. And he couldn’t contain his moan either when she kissed him and told him that she needed him to fuck her.

With that, Damian didn’t waste any more time- his grip on her thighs resituated as he laid into her more, and that showed Lily just how serious he was in fucking her like the vampire he was. Damian kissed against her neck as he began to fuck her properly, pounding into her pussy with his powerful thrusts- knowing how much she was able to take from him.

“Fuck-“ he cursed underneath his breath, he could feel how her nails were digging into his skin, and he couldn’t wait to feel how they would be after he would turn her- the fact that she would be able to bite him back turned him on further than he realized.

But he controlled his desires ever so slightly, still focusing on Lily and how she was responding to his quick and powerful thrusting. “You feel so fucking soft-“ he moaned out, loving how she was tightening herself around him as he thrusted, almost as if she never wanted his length to leave her depths for even a second.

Lily moaned eagerly when he started to pound into her, hearing him curse under his breath she smiled a little loving the sound of him moaning and swearing. She was loving that he wasn't holding himself back, she was used to vampires treating her like she was the most fragile thing around and the only person she could stand who did treat her so gently was Damian. But now that he was pounding into her Lily was happy that he was being rough with her, with each of his thrusts into her Lily couldn't stop the moans and soft gasps that left her. The feeling of him placing the kiss against her neck made her drag her nails against his shoulders a little leaving angry red lines behind.

Hearing him moan out how soft she was Lily opened her mouth to respond but nothing came out expect a gasp, his thrusts into her pussy were driving her closer and closer to her climax. Damian was the only man who could get her so excited so quickly.

Biting her bottom lip hard so she could focus on something else besides the pleasure that was flowing through, Lily managed to take her mind off of the fact that Damian was pounding into her long enough that she was able to fight off coming for almost ten minuets. "Fuck, Damian" Lily managed to moan out desperately as she reached her climax her nails dug hard into his skin almost hard enough to break skin, but Lily didn't want to hurt him so she forced herself to relax her fingers enough that she dragged her nails against his skin again leaving more angry red lines behind.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Damian kept pounding into her for the time being, catching his breath as he used part of his full vampire strength to give Lily the pleasure she so desired. And he knew if he used his full vampire strength.. surely, he would break a few things. But he knew this was rough enough for her that she wouldn’t be hurt from him either, yet he also knew- that the vials he had been giving her had his own blood mixed in, ever so slightly, letting her build more and more resistance to his vampire strength, and he could tell it was working. So with that in mind, Lily would be able to enjoy his hard and rough pounding into her, with minimal side effect and exertion on her body.

As Lily began to climax, he pushed his length deep inside of her, effectively making her squirting gush around his cock. Which in turn made him moan hotly against her neck, especially as he felt the way her nails were scratching against his skin. And hearing the way she moaned out his name- he couldn’t help but cum as well, everything about her was driving him wild.

She could feel him climax within her, gasping out lowly in a hot moan as he unloaded into her- and Damian slowed down briefly, pressing up deep inside of her still, resting his body into hers. His fangs found themselves into her neck again, and he mumbled against her flesh, “Don’t hold back either..” he could tell she didn’t want to break his skin- which originally was hard for her to do in the first place, but those little vials in turn was giving her more strength than she and Damian had first realized.

Damian soon held her up still, moving them to the bed, and allowing her to slip from him, he laid- well, ‘gently’ tossed her down. He stood there, his eyes practically glowing in the dim lighting of the bedroom, watching her for a moment. His chest was rising and falling quickly as he caught his breath- and Lily would see his cock still standing- still rock hard and ready for her.

Lily panted softly as Damian rested his body into hers as she tried to catch her breath but the feeling of his fangs found their way into her neck she gasped and moaned softly, hearing him say for her not to hold back either she managed to shake her head slightly. "I-I don't want to hurt you" Lily managed to pant out, she was sure that Damian could easily put up with her scratching and digging her nails into his skin but Lily didn't want to upset him by hurting him.

Raising a brow a little as he carried her she gave a small laugh when he gently tossed her onto the bed, looking up at him as she bit her bottom lip slightly before she moved on the bed. Getting comfortable Lily smirked a little to herself as she reached out and gently ran her finger tips down the length of his cock before she wrapped her hand around it and began to slide her hand up and down his length, using her free hand to move her hair away from her face Lily moved on the bed enough that she could run her tongue over the tip of his cock.

She wasn't at all bothered tasting a mixture of their cum in her mouth, moving her free hand to one of his thighs to brace herself so she didn't fall off of the bed Lily took his cock into her mouth and began to suck as she used her other hand to stroke the rest of his length that she wasn't getting into her mouth.

Taking his cock from her mouth after a moment Lily looked up at Damian as she stroked him, "I hope you aren't planning on testing my limit again" Lily joked before she dipped her head and slowly ran her tongue over the tip of his cock. "You can do anything else you want to me, except test my limit again so soon" she said before she wrapped her lips back around his cock and resumed sucking on him.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Damian watched her for a brief moment, before she moved and took his length into her mouth, making him moan out hotly for her— soon grabbing onto the top of her head and clenching some hair slightly as she began to suck and stroke him off.

Hearing her say that she didn’t want him to test her limits again he gave a soft smirk and rubbed her head gently and fondly, “I know love, I won’t..for I already know how many times I can make you cum before you reach your limit..” he tells her next, wondering what she would think of that.

“Plus, we’re both one for one, I think I can easily make you cum up till, (insert however many times she can before she reaches her limit)” Damian spoke, leaning into her mouth slightly, his length filling up her mouth just a bit more than she was used to, but nothing too extreme.

Fuck- he loved seeing her face like this, and how she was blushing too was oh so adorable. He definitely wanted to see her blush more, and of course make her have all the pleasure her body could take, and want. His length was already throbbing inside of her mouth, and he gave a hot groan next, leaning back slightly. “Fuck-“ he cursed underneath his breath, “the way your tongue and mouth move..is incredible,” he breathed out, knowing he would return her favor.

Licking his lips slightly, he looked down her body and asked, “Why don’t we do a sixty nine position and you sit on my face?” He asked, wondering if she would like that.

He reluctantly pulled away from her mouth and grasp, before climbing on the bed and situating himself by the pillows, patting his chest while looking to Lily, “Come here, come sit on my face,” he basically tells her to do so, but again no compulsion was used, just her hot vampire boyfriend wanting his beautiful, sexy, human girlfriend to sit on his face so he could pleasure her while she pleasured him.

Lily moaned softly when he clenched some of her hair in his hand, she loved knowing he could easily control her by doing that but still let her do what she wanted. When he leaned more into her mouth Lily gave a soft moan around his length showing him that she didn't mind that he was filling her mouth more, hearing him moan and groan from what she was doing made Lily excited. She loved knowing that her actions were bringing those sweet sounds from him and she wanted to keep hearing them.

Listening to him when he said that he knew already how many times he could make her cum before she reached her limit Lily looked up at him a blush burning her cheeks because of his words. She hated how easily he could make her blush with such simple words.

Looking up at him when he suggested they do a sixty nine position she raised a brow slightly, letting him pull away from her Lily watched as he moved on the bed "I don't mind trying it" she said breathlessly.

Waiting until he got comfortable she smiled softly as she moved closer to him as the blush on her cheeks deepened a little, "As you wish" Lily basically purred before she carefully moved so she could maneuver herself into position to sit on his face. Once she was comfortable Lily slowly leaned down towards his cock and took him back into her mouth with a soft moan, she had never been in a sixty nine position before but Lily was excited to try new things when it came to Damian.

Bracing her left hand on the bed Lily kept herself propped up just enough that she could use her right hand easily to stroke Damian's cock as she worked on getting as much of his length into her mouth as she could, she wanted to pleasure him as much as he did for her as she started sucking at a steady pace making sure to alternate from time to time between sucking and licking only taking his length from her mouth here and there so she could catch her breath before resuming her sucking.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Damian couldn’t help but grin at her words while she climbed on top of him, and he didn’t wait long after she started sucking him off again before his tongue attacked her oh so sweet folds, licking vigorously- but steadily enough to where he knew he would be able to bring her to a climax- and he couldn’t wait until she squirted on his face too— his cock throbbed in pure excitement from the thought of it. He enjoyed holding her thighs with his hands- and next, he decided to have his tongue run up against her clit, flicking at the aroused bud and sucking on it when he was able to.

He then thought about a certain idea, and Lily would feel the ever so slightest pinch of his fangs, nipping and tugging at her clit- just barely breaking the skin. He hoped he wouldn’t hurt her too much..and as she would feel her clit being sucked on, she would hear his muffled moans, Damian had obviously broke enough skin of hers down there to get a taste of her blood.

Damian could only think about pleasuring her— but the way she was moving and sucking on his cock- fuck— he panted against her pussy, gasping slightly as he could feel his length throb more and more..she was going to bring him to another climax soon.

Either way, Lily would feel his tongue soon diving into the depths of her pussy next, licking in and out eagerly, moaning and drinking up her arousal- not even caring that his was mixed in. All he could taste was hers as that’s the taste he was most familiar with except for her blood.

Speaking of blood, he did mention a day or two ago, wondering about her monthly cycle, she had said it was soon..and well, him being a vampire, he definitely wouldn’t mind tasting her like that..of course though, only if she had been comfortable in him doing so.

The feeling of his tongue teasing her, pleasuring her brought eager moans from her. She had just taken his cock from her mouth when she felt his fangs nip and tug at her clit making her gasp and moan sweetly for him, she didn't care that he had broken the skin she just cared about the pleasure he was giving to her. When he drove his tongue into the depths of her pussy Lily groaned softly and closed her eyes giving an appreciative moan her hand that was stroking him faltered a little before she resumed stroking him as she took him back into her mouth.

Everything he was doing was pushing her closer and closer to her second orgasam of the night, working on deep throating him for a moment it wasn't long before Lily had to take her mouth back off of his cock as she started giving small whimpers of pleasure. She kept her hand on his cock stroking him as she wanted to make him cum as he drove her to her second orgasam making her squirt for him, the feeling of the strong climax bringing a squeal of pleasure from her lips as her back arched a tiny bit.

She stopped moving her hand as she tried to catch her breath as small aftershocks continued to run through her body, Lily would never get over the fact that he could make her squirt for him. It was the most amazing feeling she had ever felt.

She wanted to make Damian cum as well so she guided his cock back into her mouth and resumed sucking and licking once she had caught enough of her breath to do so, she wanted him to cum in her mouth again. Moaning softly around his cock Lily tried to focus on trying to deep throat him again, in that moment she wanted nothing more than to hear those sweet moans and groans of pleasure he made when he came.

As Lily worked on pleasuring Damian she made a mental note that she doubted she would need to use her vibrators anymore now that her and Damian were dating.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Damian could tell she was nearing her second orgasm of the night, and he continued his actions- flicking his tongue in and out of her pussy while going up and sucking on her now bleeding clit. Fuck- the way she was stroking and sucking on him still..he..Lily would be able to feel his cock throbbing more and more within her hands- precum oozing out of his tip, showing he was very close to cumming again.

Once she began to give her small whimpers of pleasure, he moaned more, letting his moans vibrate against the outer parts of her pussy, and all the way up to her sensitive clit…and it wasn’t long before she squirted for him, and he drank up every bit of her sweet release with deep, hot moans— he leaned back to gasp for air, glancing over to her head briefly watching her face momentarily before he arched his back slightly too, “Lily- I-“ he groaned out, his cock suddenly letting his thick white semen spurt up all inside of Lily’s mouth, moaning out just like she wanted him too- his gasps and soft moans of pleasure showed she was giving incredible head. And he didn’t ever want to use anything else on his cock but Lily alone- whatever hole he could use on her- whatever Lily wanted him to fill.. he would.

Damian panted and looked up to her aroused slit, licking his lips briefly he noticed in her cum that she just released, from her entrance there was a slight drip of red. He raised his mouth to catch it, moaning when he noticed what it was.

There had been a few times he had been around Lily during her monthly cycle, but it was long before they ever fucked, yet he knew her being hormonal like this almost made her primal for his bites, her soft and sweet whimpering she used to give to him to bite her..he was pretty certain she may have orgasmed before while he had been biting her and drinking from her body as she was around day three of her cycle. Her blood always tasted so much sweeter when she had her period, but nothing compared to how it tasted when she was horny just for him. So he wondered what it would taste like the further the days went on, especially by day three..

(I hope this is okay! Also I kinda want to have them explore anal too :3 ((and I forgot what her limit was? As in how long should I play out these scenes? XD)

Lily made a small noise in the back of her throat when Damian came in her mouth and she drank down his semen, when she was sure he had finished she slowly took her mouth from his cock and slowly licked her tongue over his length making sure she got all of his cum as she didn't want to miss a single drop. Moving carefully off of him Lily moved on the bed so she could face Damian and she raised a brow at him with a small smile, "Anything else you want to explore?" she asked breathlessly. Since he had already made her cum twice Lily knew she could only cum two more times before she had to tap out.

Because of how much pleasure that was flowing through her body Lily hadn't even noticed that her period was starting, normally she was very good at remembering when exactly her cycle was but Damian was so distracting that she couldn't even think of such things.

Running a hand through her hair to get it away from her face she smiled gently at Damian, she liked seeing him in her bed. Lily knew she would never get tired of seeing him in her bed anytime he wanted to be there.

"Or we can save the exploring for another time" Lily said with a soft laugh as she moved again on the bed so she could place a kiss on Damian's cheek before she laid down on the bed, "I mean, we have a very long time of being together for us to explore new things" she added with a smile as she let herself relax. She was eager to explore anything Damian wanted to do with and to her. Her heart was beating hard in her chest and Lily was trying to get her breathing completely under control as her last orgasam had stolen the breath right from her, moving to lay her head on Damian's shoulder Lily closed her eyes for a moment as she gave a soft sigh.

"We already know my limit for ogasams is four in one night, and you've already made me cum twice" she said with a smirk, "I think we can save the last two for another time, maybe save them for another date night" Lily stated as she moved her head a little to look up at him as she adjusted herself slightly to place a light kiss against the side of his neck as she smirked against his skin "That'll give you plenty of time to think of what else you want to do to me" she teased with a laugh.

(Yes its okay! And I am happy for them to explore anal too :3 (and her limit is 4 XD))

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Damian moaned softly once more as she moved her mouth off of his length and gave him a final lick to make sure she didn’t miss one drop. Fuck- he couldn’t help but moan a bit more at the way her tongue felt against his sensitive cock. But the moment she moved off of his face, he looked to her with a soft smirk, his eyes returning to their normal amethyst color, but this time a hint of red remained.

“I think another time may be sooner than you think,” he teased her softly, watching as she moved on the bed, settling down beside him- and he moved to where she was able to rest her head on his chest, his hand rubbing her back slowly. At her next words he couldn’t help but smile softly, and then laughing a little when she said that he could take that time to think of other things to do with her. “I’m sure I’ll have more than enough time to do so,” he agreed, closing his eyes.

He knew that come next morning, and for at least five to seven days, Lily should be going into that state of hers where it seemed like she was..almost in heat, if he had to describe it. Damian remembered all the times she had been just..so turned on- more than usual whenever her period came along, and not like he was complaining. Before he had to restrain himself around her but now he didn’t have to.

(Not only anal but definitely a scene where she gets cramping down there, and he offers to give her relief (usually by my day 3 it’s my heaviest flow) ((and they’re back in his office again, because technically it’s Saturday for them, and Sunday is the next day)) I also think a shower scene is due too or a bath tub scene :3) And perhaps while in the bath or shower if they’re doing it again, his penetration brings on more of her flow)

Lily laughed softly when he said that he would have more than enough time to think of more things to do with her, "I have no doubt about that" she said with a smile as she relaxed with him. Closing her eyes she sighed softly enjoying the feeling of his hand rubbing her back slowly, "I love you Damian" Lily said softly as she began to move her fingers lightly on his chest. It wasn't long before she fell asleep feeling safe and comfortable being so close to him.

Waking up late in the morning Lily stretched out her body a little as she opened her eyes, since Damian was normally awake before she was Lily raised her head and looked at him with a smile. "Morning" she said softly, moving to sit up Lily stopped with a frown feeling slight cramps in her lower abdomen, thinking it was just from how rough Damian had been with her Lily moved on the bed to get out of it. Looking down at her legs she gave an annoyed sigh seeing the small amount of blood on her inner thighs, "Great" Lily grumbled to herself. "I'm going to shower really quick" she said almost distractedly as she tucked her hair behind her ears.

Getting completely out of the bed she walked into the bathroom, starting the shower up she shook her head a little to herself, she knew that Damian wouldn't be grossed out by her starting her period but Lily was a little embarrassed that she hadn't been keeping a closer eye on when it would be starting.

Climbing into the shower Lily shook her head to herself as she mentally kicked herself for being far too distracted by thoughts of Damian to keep track of when her cycle would be starting, sighing softly to herself Lily cleaned herself up before she stood under the flow of the hot water letting herself soak in the water trying to distract herself from just going back into the bedroom and straddling Damian.

(Oooo yes yes!)

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Damian blushed ever so faintly when she mentioned that she loved him, and as she fell asleep, Damian leaned forward and kissed her forehead gently. “I love you too,” he murmured out softly, watching her drift off to sleep for the time being.

He then closed his eyes and rested there for the time Lily was asleep, thinking about his future with her, and hoping that their relationship would deepen even further than it already has— and it had only been a a few days. He couldn’t wait and was excited to see her during the blood moon ceremony, hoping she would enjoy it too.

But that was a whole year away yet still.

Later that morning, Damian didn’t stir until Lily did and he could already scent what had happened before Lily even noticed it. He replied to her with a good morning as well, and paused when she frowned and looked down at her legs. Hearing that she would go and take a shower, he paused a moment, and watched her get up, heading there.

He waited briefly before getting up and following her, knocking on the frame of the door for her to hear it. “I’m coming in-“ he called to her, closing the door behind him fully and walked over to the shower, going to step in with her and he looked at her. Now first and foremost, he knew that after her shower she would probably want to curl up in bed, and so he was lucky enough to find a heating pad for her convenience and already got it warming up while he was in here with her.

Other than that he thought about briefly on making her food, wanting her to be able to rest as much as she could was one of his top priorities…but- he was a vampire, after all-

And the scent of her blood was..intoxicating to say the least, although the steam was making it just a little bit dampened. But he didn’t quite mind.

“You feeling okay, love?” He asked, wondering if her thoughts had switched over, and wondered if she would..get in that state again. It was very similar to how last night went, but just.. a bit more intense- and he knew her limit was four orgasms..just..how badly would she be wanting him?

"Okay" Lily said softly when she heard Damian say that he was coming in, looking at him when he asked if she was okay she smiled softly at him and nodded her head. "I'm okay, just a little cramping" she said with a small sigh, looking away from him after a moment she gave a small shake of her head with a soft laugh "You, sir, are very distracting" Lily laughed as she raised her hands and covered her face with a small groan, it wasn't a groan of pain but of annoyance at herself.

She hated that when she was on her period she was so much more horny for Damian, she could easily count on one hand how many times he had made her cum just by feeding on her while she was on her period and a part of her was embarrassed about that.

Taking her hands from her face after a bit Lily turned and looked at Damian for a moment before she leaned up and pressed her lips against his in a gentle kiss, "You know, I came in here to get clean and not to fight the urge to jump you" she said with a soft laugh when she took her lips from his breaking the kiss. Waiting until Damian had cleaned himself up Lily put her back to him and leaned against him lightly, she wanted to bask in the shower with him at least for a moment but Lily didn't know how long she could keep her hands to herself.

As she stood there with her back against him Lily sighed softly as she closed her eyes, she knew in a couple of days that she would be begging for Damian to fuck her but for now Lily was trying to ignore those thoughts.

Opening her eyes Lily moved her head a little so she could look up at Damian, "You being in here with me right now is making it very difficult for me to resist the urge just to bend over and have you fuck me in here" Lily laughed with a small shake of her head.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Damian listened to her groan, and he couldn’t help but smirk a little at her frustration. She was oh so adorable whenever she got flustered like that. And he kissed her gently in return once she gave him a kiss and then he mentioned in a low tone- “Well.. either way.. it’s truly an honor, you know, being in here with you,” he looked her up and down, and his keen eyes noticed a little bit of her blood slowly dripping down the inner part of her thighs.

Then he decided to clean himself up just a little bit before Lily turned and leaned against his chest as the water proceeded to hit them both. At her next words she would notice his eyes deepen their color ever so slightly and he would next pulled her into him ever so slightly, his hands on her wet skin, gently touching her sides as he kissed her neck. “Mm..and what’s wrong with that? You know.. I have those vials on me if you’re worried about me..pushing you past your limits..” he asked and mentioned all at the same time, loving the way she was basically fighting her urges- but he wanted her to dive into them, he wanted her to want them.

Damian wanted his love to let loose around him, whenever possible..sure there were times were they needed to be civilized but he didn’t mind in situations like this, having all the privacy and freedom they wanted.

His hands reached down and massaged the outer part of her thighs moving towards her inner thigh area and he had one hand reach her slit, dipping a finger ever so slightly, rubbing her next. He could feel her flow- although light for now, and how warm she actually was- more so than usual.

Damian kissed up to her ear, “I always loved it whenever I fed off of you during this time..seeing you all hot and flustered- I’ll admit, it always turned me on,” he murmured in her ear, soon dragging his fangs alongside one of the fresh bite marks he gave her last night.

Lily gave a small moan as he gently touched her sides and kiss her neck, "I am not worried" she murmured with a small shake of her head. "I came in here to get clean, not to get dirty again" Lily joked with a soft laugh but she made no move to stop him from doing what he wanted, she also made no move to get out of the shower either.

The feeling of his hands moving down to her thighs made her close her eyes, instinctively she moved her legs apart for Damian as he moved his hand to her slit. When he slipped his finger into her slightly Lily made a small eager sound before she moaned when he rubbed her.

He was going to be the right death of her, it almost felt like he was enjoying himself immensely by teasing her. As he kissed up to her ear and spoke about how he loved feeding off of her during her monthly cycle and how he got turned on seeing her all hot and flustered Lily's blush deepened, the feeling of his fangs dragging alongside one of the fresh bite marks made her shiver a little sending goosebumps over her skin.

Her breathing was picking up a little as she opened her eyes, staying in his grasp for a little longer Lily smirked lightly as she moved away from him enough that she could bend over at a comfortable angle as she braced her hands against the shower wall giving Damian a silent invitation to do as he pleased. Lily had never had sex in the shower before nor had she acted on her urges until Damian had come into her life, she was normally so well in control of her urges that it felt nice, almost thrill to let herself let go of her control. She knew she was safe with Damian and he wasn't going to judge her for her urges. Lily knew how to keep herself composed in public but it was getting harder and harder to keep that composure in private.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Damian felt her pull away from him, and he watched her get into a position against the shower wall- bent over enough to where was would be able to penetrate her easily. So, he went forwards slightly and stood behind her ass, using his hand to guide his cock against her crimson stained entrance, rubbing the tip of his member against her slit- moaning softly as he did so.

He wasn’t teasing her though, so after a few more of his rubbing against her slit- he slowly pushed himself into her- figuring the feeling of his cock would feel different during this time for her..so he wanted to push into her as gently as he could- and she could feel how heavy he was inside of her- practically stretching her and causing a hot and heavy moan to leave Damian’s lips.

He grabbed on the sides of her hips and bottomed out inside of her before he pulled his hips back and thrusted inside of Lily again and again- picking up a steady rhythm. He wasn’t going to wear her out as quickly as he did last night, but would go steadily enough to where she would still enjoy it- given how sensitive she probably was from how her period was making her feel.

“Fuck- you’re so..fucking warm,” he cursed, watching as his cock became coated in the blood from her period, realizing he was probably going to make her flow more from this..

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom