RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Untouched Relations

Local Time:
4:22 AM
@BazookaRay1

Kathrine paced back and forth in her room, today was the day her father came back from the meeting with the wolf tribe.
"Lady Kathrine, your father has returned." A maid said opening her door.

Kathrine nodded and got dressed in her sleek black dress and headed to the throne room, "Welcome back father." She said giving her father a hug.

"The wolf clan is coming to stay, they are arriving later today." He said patting her on the head and walking to his office, Kathrine groaned under her breath, "Yes father." She turned away and left her father alone and walked back to her room, "Get a dress ready for me Vanessa." She said with her head in her hands.

Local Time:
Calen Matthews smiled constantly to keep himself in high spirits, and today was no exception: he’d have to be on his best behavior since his mother was planning to move their tribe to the Vampire clan’s residence. “Mom, why do we have to make the tedious journey to the you-know-what’s? I doubt this’ll be much fun anyway.” He said with a cocky sneer.
(How’s that?😅)

Local Time:
Vanessa took out a sleek red dress with a V-cut and a slit on the right. Kathrine glanced at the dress and frowned, "Why this dress?" She murmured under her breath, she groaned and decided to take a walk in the garden after she was dresses.

That dress was not appropriate for the occasion but if it's what her father wanted she can't do anything about it. She sat in the front of her castle and moved her dress around to make it a bit more comfortable. She sat still and waited for the werewolves to come.

Local Time:
And so they came, per their queen’s request, they quickly arrived at the vampire clan’s residence and all made way for Calen to come to the front and see for himself what grand-“Tsk. Really? I come here for some goth girl, mom?” Some of the werewolves chuckled until the icy stare of Calen’s mother made them quiet. “Yes, Calen, so please be on your best behavior.” Calen folded his arms, clearly not taking this seriously. “And she’ll be doing what, then?”

Local Time:
Kathrine pretended not to hear Calen's comment about her being a goth girl but that didn't stop her from giving him a cold glare. She stood up from her seat and gave small smile to the queen, "It's a pleasure to see you, I hope you've had safe travels."

She looked at Calen again, "For your information I'm not a goth girl, don't speak things that aren't true." She slightly bowed her head and shifted her focus to the queen, "My father is waiting in the throne room, please follow me. Th rest of the servants will make sure your things ar taken to their rooms."

Local Time:
“Well, she’s committed to her part.” Calen joked, but the queen glared at him. Even he knew to be quiet around her sight, and he immediately shut up as they followed Kathrine into the castle.

Local Time:
"Welcome to our province, I hope you'll be comfortable here." Kathrine's father said greeting the queen and Calen, 'You've met Kathrine already I assume." Kathrine nodded and walked to her fathers side and fixed her dress again, "It's a pleasure." She said gently.

"Well, the food is ready so please join us in the dining hall." The king said walking towards the dining hall. The table had all sorts of food from appetizers to sweets, "Please take a seat!"

Local Time:
The queen bowed slightly and made Calen bow too with a glare. He added a fake whimpering noise with a snicker as he went over and took a seat, getting comfortable. “Well, this is a pretty nice joint you got here if it weren’t for the overly-gothic look about it.” He stole a glance at Kathrine and gave a smug and condescend smile.

Local Time:
Kathrine rolled her eyes at Calen and took a sip of wine, “If you talk less and listen more your presence would be a lot better.” She said as she put a piece of hair behind her ear. She ignored her fathers glare and started to eat her food.

“So Calen, how are you doing with your studies and all?” The king asked to break the silence.

Local Time:
“Eh, nothing much, it’s all either easy-peasy or something to be desired, but I don’t care much for that shit anyways.” He said as he grabbed some meat off the table and started wolfing it down. (Pun intended) “And I’m assuming you’re doing just fine with yours, little lady?” He asked Kathrine.

Local Time:
"You assumed correctly, but there's always room for perfection." She said slightly disgusted with how Calen was eating, "But if you excuse me, I've noticed that my appetite has left me."

Her father nodded towards her and she gave the queen a small bow, "I'll be in the garden if you need me." She stood up, patted down her dress and started to walk out of the dining hall with a few vampire guards behind her.

Local Time:
Calen shrugged, but the queen werewolf urged him on to follow her. “Oh, come on, mom, she’s no fun at all! How do you know I’ll enjoy myself with her?” His mom gave him a condescending glance. He quickly caught on to what she wanted him to do. “Ohhhh…but we just met though!”

Local Time:
"Vanessa, can you get me some tea, I have a heading and it's getting on my fuc-" She paused, "It's getting on my last nerve." Vanessa nodded and walked away, she already caught on to what their parents are planning but she was going to play dumb...for now."

"But he's so ugh!!" She said out loud and quickly glanced behind her, "I'm not even going to talk about it anymore, I'll avoid him to the best of my abilities."

Local Time:
It didn’t seem as if Calem’s mom was giving him another option, so he sighed and went out to the garden where Kathrine said she went, and started walking around and calling out her name. “Kathrine?? Kathy??? Ugh, come on, where are you…?”

Local Time:
“Because, clearly, we’re together for a reason, and I know what my mom’s like when she’s angry. You don’t wanna make her angry, trust me.” He chuckled to himself. “So, as much as you’re gonna hate it, we’re gonna have to work something out in the meantime, alright? ’cuz I’m sure you’re dad’s going to get annoyed if you don’t cooperate either.”

Local Time:
“Alright then. We don’t have to hate each other, even, but you seem pretty content with keeping it like this.” sigh ”Alright, deal.”

Local Time:
“It doesn’t have to stay that way, but trust is a two-way street, after all.” He shrugged as he turned around and started to walk away slowly. “I’m just saying, if we’re forced into anything, you still gotta find something to enjoy in it all.” He said with a happy smirk.

Local Time:
“That’s more like it!” He gave a playful shrug and a smile as he walked back into the dining hall.
He met eye contact with his mother and gave her a thumbs up. She seemed to calm down with this affirmation as the two gave each other a familial, loving smile. “Don’t worry, mom. Maybe I could enjoy this after all.”

Local Time:
Kathrine followed shortly behind Calen and sat down, "We aren't planning anything else tonight were we?" She asked towards her father. Her father shook his head, "We plan on having a dance tomorrow evening, please make sure to be there."

Kathrine gave a curt nod to her father and Calens mom and looked at Calen before saying good night and walking out of the dining hall again

"She doesn't do to well with new people." The king said with a sheepish smile.

Local Time:
Calen and his mother both smirked and replied: “Clearly.” “Welp, unless there’s anything else to do, I think I’ll go to bed now.” Calen said with his arms behind his head.

Local Time:
Calen dressed up for the night and happened to see Kathrine outside from his window. He was, of course, curious. “Hey, Kathrine! Whatcha doin’?” He called with a singsongy voice.

Local Time:
“Yeah, I guess not…Good night then, princess!” He was a tad sad that Kathrine hadn’t offered to help, but he decided it would be best to let time do its work and go with the flow for now: he couldn’t force someone to like him, and it was a harder pill to swallow than some might think!

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom