RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Untouched Relations

Local Time:
10:41 PM
“Hm?” He went to open the door and saw none other than Kathrine. “Wha, wh, what are you doing here all of a sudden?” he asked questioningly.

Local Time:
“Oh, that’s nice!” He took a seat next to her on the bed. “I wonder what you do paint if all you get to see is the outside of this castle. You ever get out much?”

Local Time:
“Hunt for food, play with whatever isn’t scared by wolves, try not to scare people, that’s the gist of it.” He said, realizing they may have more in common than he thought.

Local Time:
(Stalking? Was that a typo, or no?😅)

”I don’t know. What things do monsters like to do at night? Proper, mature ones, if I may ask?” Calen asked. He was trying to get somewhere with her.

Local Time:
(Ok, we might as well get to it or something before my schedule changes😅)

”You want to guess? Our parents got us together for a few reasons, but how is all that gonna happen?” He asks, leaning towards Kathrine a bit more.

Local Time:
Calen grinned as he pushed her onto the bed and traced his finger around her chest. “Gladly. Say ‘no’ whenever you want.” He said before extending a finger and slipping his claw down the center of her shirt, starting to tear her shirt down the middle.

Local Time:
Calen smirked as he continued to tear down her shirt, letting it fall off and seeing her bra exposed. “How tiny…and succulent...” He whispered as he reached out to grope them.

Local Time:
Calen growled slightly as he smiled and groped her breasts more before deciding to lick her nipples like a playful puppy. “Yum…”

Local Time:
Calen grinned as he continued licking her before moving down towards her belly and licking there too. He licked around while reaching for and starting to pull her pants down simultaneously. “Yummy yummy…finally, some nice, fresh meat…”

Local Time:
“Ahh…perfect.” He said, pulling out his now-erect cock. It was throbbing slightly as he aimed and pushed it towards and into Kathrine’s pussy. “Oohhhh, yesh…”

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom