RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Untouched Relations

Local Time:
10:53 PM
Calen growled and grinned as she kissed him so quickly. “You seemed like you were begging for it at this point.” He said. He then licked her and thrust his cock at the same time, all the time groaning and moaning. “This is what-ohh…we like to call…oohh, doggystyle.” He joked as they fucked.

Local Time:
Calen nodded and slowed down, only a little bit, so it wouldn’t be over so soon. He licked her breasts and thrust inside her as he grinned all the while. “Ohhhh, yeahh…” His cheeks flushed from being in heat as he continued.

Local Time:
Calen was feeling exhilarated from the feeling and started to go harder, enjoying it even more as he thrust and hickey’d on her breasts and face. “You’re so nice and tasty…”

Local Time:
“Ohhh, yeahhhh, that’s the spot…” He moaned, His tongue sticking out like a happy, panting dog. He reached back up and groped her again as she moved around on top of him.

Local Time:
Calen heaved a long sigh as he relaxed from the tense activity. “Ahhhhh…now our parents will at least get off our backs…”
He put his arm around her back and slowly brung her in to embrace. “And perhaps your opinion on me’s changed a bit?”

Local Time:
Calen chuckled as he rolled over to her side to let her get up. “You‘re much prettier than I thought you’d be, Kathy.“ He said slyly to her.

Local Time:
“Eh, I guess something’s intention doesn’t matter if it’s interpreted as something else.“ He joked. “I meant it as a compliment, but you can take it as whatever: we’ve already fucked, so our parents are gonna be much happier.” He turned to her. ”Unless…you wanna give a relationship a chance?“ He suggested, looking a bit hopeful.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom