RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Introductions Welcome New Users!

Local Time:
11:56 PM
hey! i'm an eighteen year old almost-college-student. i've been roleplaying for the past six or seven years, but i've been on a break recently. i typically write in third person and will take almost any type of character on!

FaeWhisperer

I’m at my fucking ✧*̥˚limit*̥˚✧
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
8:56 PM
hey! i'm an eighteen year old almost-college-student. i've been roleplaying for the past six or seven years, but i've been on a break recently. i typically write in third person and will take almost any type of character on!
Love to see a new user! Honestly, so glad we've been getting more and more! How did you hear about us?

Local Time:
Greetings traveler to the Roleplay Mansion!

I'm your host, Craze - and I look forward to starting new stories with you. So drop in and stay awhile. I'm sure anyone familiar with Xenforo's customization properties will find that the pen button
You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post
Located at the top of the page allows you to choose the backgrounds of the website. It has 10 unique background pictures to choose from!
Also, at the bottom of the page you'll find the paint icon
You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post
Which will allow you to change the banner- along with the color theme! Currently there are 3 banner options to choose from.

What we're all about:
  1. Mature Roleplaying: Any content that you write is meant for mature audiences only. Unless you specifically state in a thread you make to have minimal or no mature content, this website is where we can let our fantasies run wild.
  2. Any rp style is welcomed! We here mostly rp in third person, but if you prefer a different pov for your stories, don't be afraid to ask.

What we strive for:

A friendly community filled with endless stories that can take your writing to a new level! All of the staff members here have known each other for longer than 5 years, some even 11! We started out our days ages ago and it was decided on my part that I’d create something to gather a much larger community, hopefully one day we will have over 100 users-​

Also, go ahead and post a little about yourself following these guidelines
  1. Who you are, and how long have you been roleplaying?
  2. What’s your favorite genre of rp?
  3. What pov do you prefer to write in?
  4. If you’re a veteran rp poster, what is one tip you’d give to new rp’ers?
  5. **OPTIONAL: How did you find this website? (for website traffic info purposes only)

Anything else you’d like to discuss, take it to and post there!

Again, welcome to the Mansion, hope you enjoy your stay!
Hello, My name is Onyx, you can call me Ony if you're more comfortable with that as well, My favorite or most frequented genre of rp would have to be supernatural or slice of life. I prefer to write in Third person and first person. i found this website through the top roleplay website. i hope to meet some new peers and get some great rps going

Local Time:
this is my character description
name: kitten
appearance: 5 foot 4, large thighs and tits, slightly smaller ass, white, grey eyes, long red and purple hair

ive been playing for a couple years but im still kinda new to it my replies are typically between 2-8 lines

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Hello, My name is Onyx, you can call me Ony if you're more comfortable with that as well, My favorite or most frequented genre of rp would have to be supernatural or slice of life. I prefer to write in Third person and first person. i found this website through the top roleplay website. i hope to meet some new peers and get some great rps going
Love supernatural the most ugh it’s my fav genre ! Nice to see a new face!
this is my character description
name: kitten
appearance: 5 foot 4, large thighs and tits, slightly smaller ass, white, grey eyes, long red and purple hair

ive been playing for a couple years but im still kinda new to it my replies are typically between 2-8 lines
And nice! Glad to have you here, how did you hear about us, @sexy kitten

Local Time:
Hello there! I'm Millie and it's a pleasure to meet y'all! I hope we become great friends!

((Heyyy, what's up? I'm Sky and I've been roleplaying since I was in elementary school. {I am 20 now} I am a female who enjoys exploring any kind of roleplay, but I'm best at romance, horror, and anime. I prefer writing in the third person if possible. Oh, and I found this site through uhh...TopRPSites. It's some website listing all the best roleplaying sites. Anywho, can't wait to hear from y'all! Thanks!!))

Local Time:
10:56 PM
I am 29 Non binary Transmasculine. I have been RPing for a while now been off and on because working having me on nights. I can reply during the afternoon and after work and also when I am off, I can reply quickly on my days off but when I have to work I can reply a couple times before work and after work. Been trying to get back into RPing because I love it, makes me forget about reality for a little bit and go into a fantasy world sometimes. My favorite genres are, Medieval, Fantasy, Sci-Fi and Slice of Life. If there are any questions don't hesitate to ask on here or messenger. I pov 3rd person, and I'm somewhat of a veteran RPer just been on and off RPing.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
It's so refreshing to see more members come in!
I am 29 Non binary Transmasculine. I have been RPing for a while now been off and on because working having me on nights. I can reply during the afternoon and after work and also when I am off, I can reply quickly on my days off but when I have to work I can reply a couple times before work and after work. Been trying to get back into RPing because I love it, makes me forget about reality for a little bit and go into a fantasy world sometimes. My favorite genres are, Medieval, Fantasy, Sci-Fi and Slice of Life. If there are any questions don't hesitate to ask on here or messenger. I pov 3rd person, and I'm somewhat of a veteran RPer just been on and off RPing.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Hello,
I'm Kensa. I'm 35, f. Been rping on and off for 23 years. I'm hoping to find some rps I can jump into.

Nice to meet you! Most of our rps here are usually 1x1 (not any group rps atm). If you want you can post for a rp search here:

Local Time:
10:56 PM
Hello. I go by many names, but there are those who call me...Tim? Just kidding, little humor to break my horrifying anxiety of meeting new people. My name is really James. I've been Rping since I was about 12, so, 23 years? god I feel old. My favorite RPG of choice has got to be either VTM, or pathfinder 1e. I prefer 3rd person rp, but am open to different styles. A tip for newbies, If its Fluff, cut it. Context is everything when conveying yourself in words. You can lose people by being TOO descriptive, so keep it simple, elegant, and concise. <3 Found ya on google.

Local Time:
  1. I’m Schoeche (or whatever you’d like to call me). I’ve been doing rp off and on for probably 10 years.
  2. My favorite type of Genre is either slice of life or fantasy, depending on my mood and who mg partner is. I love history, but find myself too picky about accuracy to rp it well sometimes.
  3. I rp in 3rd person almost exclusively
  4. Think. Make sure your character does something the other person can react to. Make sure your moving the pace along enough in your posts so that the other person doesn’t have to be the one that tells the story.

Hey everyone! You can call me Orion.

I have only been role playing for about a year or two, so this is all relatively new to me. I have been wanting to try ERP, but I like pretty much anything that is unrealistic. Fantasy, sci-fi, or really anything else you could think of. personally, I like to write in first person, but I am not against trying another style.

I am happy to be here, and if anyone wants to try anything out, let me know.

I am also visually impaired. I don’t know if that changes anything at all, but I’m used to needing to let people know.

I’m looking forward to talking to all of you.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Hey everyone! You can call me Orion.

I have only been role playing for about a year or two, so this is all relatively new to me. I have been wanting to try ERP, but I like pretty much anything that is unrealistic. Fantasy, sci-fi, or really anything else you could think of. personally, I like to write in first person, but I am not against trying another style.

I am happy to be here, and if anyone wants to try anything out, let me know.

I am also visually impaired. I don’t know if that changes anything at all, but I’m used to needing to let people know.

I’m looking forward to talking to all of you.
Glad to have you here! It’s odd replying to someone who’s username is the same as a character that my oc is with XD and visually impairment..uh usually hasn’t been an issue for us, I keep our normal text past 11 so around 13px

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom