RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Introductions Welcome New Users!

Local Time:
9:21 AM
— Greetings to all, my name is Silver and I have 7-8 years of experience in rp. I started doing this business at about 10-11 years old.

— I love fantasy au. In genres, I have special favorites: monsters, dragons, gender intrigue

— Usually I use rp in the third person, but there are times when I can play from the first person

— To be honest, I don't know what advice I can give

I found this site thanks to a TikTok video

Local Time:
9:21 AM
— Greetings to all, my name is Silver and I have 7-8 years of experience in rp. I started doing this business at about 10-11 years old.

— I love fantasy au. In genres, I have special favorites: monsters, dragons, gender intrigue

— Usually I use rp in the third person, but there are times when I can play from the first person

I don't know if I wrote it right. I also apologize for the bad English

FaeWhisperer

I’m at my fucking ✧*̥˚limit*̥˚✧
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
11:21 PM

You found my link!!!! You're actually the only one I know of so far to find it. Damn, I commented on that video a while ago XD

nyaa22k

the weirdo you will (soon) enjoy!
Local Time:
1:21 AM
music.youtube.com
hellooo! i'm max, a old(ish) bi transfem thingy. i've been roleplaying for a minute, I LOVE it, and this site is a fuckin' vibe.
so, dm me, and let's rock out. :p

You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see any media
(a good song.)

Local Time:
8:21 AM
Hi,

I'm Billie (no age or specific gender and looks, more like a chameleon) and I've been roleplaying for more a couple of years now.

I like realistic roleplay. Most of the time I'm looking for interesting/exciting setups or stories sometimes with lots of details, other times just for the pleasure and excitement.

I prefer 3rd person, but I can adjust to any type of play.

My tip to new rp'ers: speak from your perspective and if it doesn't match, you'll find someone else.

Local Time:
1:21 AM
Hello everyone! I am new but my focus is on ERP and cannot wait to enjoy all the RP with all of you!!! Been looking at the site and I have to say it is delicious. I have 20 years experience in RP across several mediums and while I cannot get access to Discord for a technical reason, I hope to RP with many here.

Local Time:
2:21 AM
Hello! Nice meet you all, I often go by Mars but call me anything.
A fun fact about me is that I’m a huge Pokémon fan! Love Xerneas, that funny deer is one of my favorites (I know, very hard to guess given the name and icon LOL)

I’ve been roleplaying since my teen years and am currently in my mid 20’s! I’m a very casual roleplayer, but one tip I find pretty solid is not to undervalue the power of clear OOC communication with RP partners!

I prefer to write 3rd person past tense and usually average 2-5+ paragraphs per post. I don’t have any specific genres I hard focus and am pretty flexible - fantasy, modern, apocalypse, & sci-fi are always neat. I usually play female characters.
All of my roleplays will always be queer-friendly. I’m a lesbian and love LGBTQIA+ characters & stories!

I found this place just poking around Google searching for RP sites.

Excited to be here, hope to build some fun stories!

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
hellooo! i'm max, a old(ish) bi transfem thingy. i've been roleplaying for a minute, I LOVE it, and this site is a fuckin' vibe.
so, dm me, and let's rock out. :p

You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see any media
(a good song.)
Hi,

I'm Billie (no age or specific gender and looks, more like a chameleon) and I've been roleplaying for more a couple of years now.

I like realistic roleplay. Most of the time I'm looking for interesting/exciting setups or stories sometimes with lots of details, other times just for the pleasure and excitement.

I prefer 3rd person, but I can adjust to any type of play.

My tip to new rp'ers: speak from your perspective and if it doesn't match, you'll find someone else.
Hello everyone! I am new but my focus is on ERP and cannot wait to enjoy all the RP with all of you!!! Been looking at the site and I have to say it is delicious. I have 20 years experience in RP across several mediums and while I cannot get access to Discord for a technical reason, I hope to RP with many here.
Hello! Nice meet you all, I often go by Mars but call me anything.
A fun fact about me is that I’m a huge Pokémon fan! Love Xerneas, that funny deer is one of my favorites (I know, very hard to guess given the name and icon LOL)

I’ve been roleplaying since my teen years and am currently in my mid 20’s! I’m a very casual roleplayer, but one tip I find pretty solid is not to undervalue the power of clear OOC communication with RP partners!

I prefer to write 3rd person past tense and usually average 2-5+ paragraphs per post. I don’t have any specific genres I hard focus and am pretty flexible - fantasy, modern, apocalypse, & sci-fi are always neat. I usually play female characters.
All of my roleplays will always be queer-friendly. I’m a lesbian and love LGBTQIA+ characters & stories!

I found this place just poking around Google searching for RP sites.

Excited to be here, hope to build some fun stories!
Wow, so surprised at the new influx of members ! It's honestly one of my goals to get more activity here :3 Glad to see everyone is here and I look forward to the stories everyone will write! I currently was not really looking for a new rp to start but eh what the heck, I'm down for pretty much anything tbh now just pm me here if ya'll want. I too like to rp in third person the most if that helps 👀

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Um, Hello,

I go by Duchess, although I answer to almost anything. I'm an experienced writer, though sort of a newb at roleplaying. Just looking for a new writing home at the moment, and this place seems lovely.

Yours,
~ Duchess🌹
Hai everyone. I've been roleplaying for about...2 years now? I'm pretty much a big fan of it U.U
I tend to rp in all types of POV.. I would say my main one would be 3rd person maybe?
Nice to have you guys here! I wish you both to have a fun time here at the mansion and if you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask me or any other staff member here :)

labratty

I'm always down to chat! :3
Local Time:
12:21 AM
www.tumblr.com
Heyo!! I'm J, I've been roleplaying for 3yrs or so, idk. 🤷‍♂️

I really only do erotic & kinky Roleplays. I don't really do fandom roleplays, though I'd be down to try it out. I prefer 3rd POV but I can also do 1st POV.

Not a veteran RPr BUT I'd suggest to ask if there's anything that your roleplay partner NEEDs to have in a roleplay to be able to enjoy it, and to ask yourself that as well. I've avoided many roleplays I wouldn't have enjoyed by asking this both of myself and my roleplay partner.

Local Time:
Hi My Name is Exiled Survivor and i have been roleplaying for roughly 12 years. I am 28 years old and love a good mature rp every so often. That said i am new to the site and wish to start finding partners. I also do play some NSFW games on steam as well, Breeders of the Nephelym being my all time favorite. Looking forward to getting to know all of you

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Heyo!! I'm J, I've been roleplaying for 3yrs or so, idk. 🤷‍♂️

I really only do erotic & kinky Roleplays. I don't really do fandom roleplays, though I'd be down to try it out. I prefer 3rd POV but I can also do 1st POV.

Not a veteran RPr BUT I'd suggest to ask if there's anything that your roleplay partner NEEDs to have in a roleplay to be able to enjoy it, and to ask yourself that as well. I've avoided many roleplays I wouldn't have enjoyed by asking this both of myself and my roleplay partner.

Hi My Name is Exiled Survivor and i have been roleplaying for roughly 12 years. I am 28 years old and love a good mature rp every so often. That said i am new to the site and wish to start finding partners. I also do play some NSFW games on steam as well, Breeders of the Nephelym being my all time favorite. Looking forward to getting to know all of you

Welcome both! It’s so refreshing to see new users 😄 we hope you guys can adapt well to our site and we look forward to rp’ing with you! I’m currently open for any rps if you guys wish you can pm me directly :3

Last edited:

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post

This was edited after but it's the text underneath "content terms and rules". There's nowhere you need to find it as it's already there lol :3

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Local Time:
Hello, I'm new to the online RP world. I used to just play out scenarios with a few friends but i have been wanting to explore and have more interactions that can incite excitement and bring a spark into my life. I'm open to all types of RP such as clean and steamy.

Local Time:
Heyo! You can just call me Mille. I'm an RPer who's been into it for over 5 years. I'm totally into toons and animated movies, especially anything from Disney/Pixar and related, though I almost exclusively do Canon X Canon and Male X Male pairings. I don't mind all that much some NSFW but I can also do an SFW-type RP.

😄 Nice to meet you all!

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom