RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Introductions Welcome New Users!

Local Time:
2:51 AM
Hit forums ant the top left of your screen and you can see the categories, and then click a category and you’ll see the threads assigned to that category.

You can always his the forums button and it will take you back to the main forum page.

(Just a tad bit more detail in case you get lost)

Local Time:
3:51 AM
hey ! i'm jay (they/them) and i'm a 24 year old writer from the EST! my rp interests primarily revolve around fantasy, but i'm excited to try out new things!

i've been roleplaying and writing for over a decade now, and it's one of my favorite pastimes. i majored in english and literature in university, so i love writing and crafting stories. i tend to be much more casual in OOC conversations, but usually write from 2-6 paragraphs.

my favorite genre is fantasy and i always write in 3rd person past tense.

my one tip for new roleplayers? just have fun! it takes time to grow, but it's worth it in the end
Greetings traveler to The Roleplay Mansion!

I'm your host, Fae - and I look forward to starting new stories with you. So drop in and stay awhile. I'm sure anyone familiar with Xenforo's customization properties will find that the pen button
You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post
Located at the top of the page allows you to choose the backgrounds of the website. It has 10 unique background pictures to choose from!
Also, at the bottom of the page you'll find the paint icon
You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post
Which will allow you to change the banner- along with the color theme! Currently there are 4 banner options to choose from.

What we're all about:
  1. Mature Roleplaying: Any content that you write is meant for mature audiences only. Unless you specifically state in a thread you make to have minimal or no mature content, this website is where we can let our fantasies run wild.
  2. Any rp style is welcomed! We here mostly rp in third person, but if you prefer a different pov for your stories, don't be afraid to ask.

What we strive for:

A friendly community filled with endless stories that can take your writing to a new level! All of the staff members here have known each other for longer than 5 years, some even 11! We started out our days ages ago and it was decided on my part that I’d create something to gather a much larger community, hopefully one day we will have over 100 users-​

Also, go ahead and post a little about yourself following these guidelines
  1. Who you are, and how long have you been roleplaying?
  2. What’s your favorite genre of rp?
  3. What pov do you prefer to write in?
  4. If you’re a veteran rp poster, what is one tip you’d give to new rp’ers?
  5. **OPTIONAL: How did you find this website? (for website traffic info purposes only)

Anything else you’d like to discuss, take it to and post there!

Again, welcome to the Mansion, hope you enjoy your stay!

Maddie_278_

Local Time:
Hiii I’m Maddie I’ve been role playing for a long time so dm me to rp I’m a f and sub I am also straight

Local Time:
1. howdy, my ooc name is panic, and i've been rping for like-- 8 years!
2. my favorite genre is probably either psychological horror or action.
3. i mostly write in third person, but i am known to write some passages like diary/journal excerpts from 1st person :]
4. i'd recommend to not try to force your rp style to fit what someone else wants. like-- don't try to write a ton to try proving yourself to someone, or don't pick a style or plot that you don't like just to please somebody else!

Local Time:
Greetings and good day / evening to all.

Call me Col, or C, or Hey You - I answer to a lotta things (ha!).

Amazing place; I'm still looking about, so don't mind me if I'm poking around!

I've been Roleplaying/Writing for almost 10 years (mainly online game-based or chat/IM based).

I'd say it's impossible for me to pick a favorite RP genre, but that's a bit of a fib. I'm a fan of sci-fi - apocalyptic worlds, cyberpunk (light), space-settings, with or without mutant/alien/magic powers. Modern or traditional "historical" settings with light-to-heavy fantasy styling are also something I'm comfortable writing. Established worlds (so fanfic setups) are ok, depending on the fandom. (I am woefully light on my fandoms, though. 😅)

My General Gaming/Writing Style:
  • I'm much more open to free-form and go-with-the-flow style writing/role-playing styles over dice use.
  • Everything needs a dash of music - and the playlist can totally change the entire mood of the scene!
  • I'm down for complex stories or longer plots; slow burns are great.
  • A darker psychological NOPEVILLE is good for the soul once in a while; horror/gore not so much.
  • I write in third person past tense pretty much exclusively.

Tip? Don't be afraid to communicate out of character with your writing partners! Speak up respectfully, clearly, often, and define your ideas, your boundaries, and your obstacles. Ask for help or ideas if you get stuck. RP is about taking the plunge to create the story you all want and enjoy building. Immersion is great, but not at the expense of lack-of-communication and disregarding peoples' boundaries.

When I'm not gaming/writing or plotting my next concert adventure, I'm working too much. 😭

Peace y'all. Have an amazing evening. Look forward to connecting with some writers/gamers soon.

PS - Found y'all through Google Search.

FaeWhisperer

I’m at my fucking ✧*̥˚limit*̥˚✧
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
12:51 AM
Greetings and good day / evening to all.

Call me Col, or C, or Hey You - I answer to a lotta things (ha!).

Amazing place; I'm still looking about, so don't mind me if I'm poking around!

I've been Roleplaying/Writing for almost 10 years (mainly online game-based or chat/IM based).

I'd say it's impossible for me to pick a favorite RP genre, but that's a bit of a fib. I'm a fan of sci-fi - apocalyptic worlds, cyberpunk (light), space-settings, with or without mutant/alien/magic powers. Modern or traditional "historical" settings with light-to-heavy fantasy styling are also something I'm comfortable writing. Established worlds (so fanfic setups) are ok, depending on the fandom. (I am woefully light on my fandoms, though. 😅)

My General Gaming/Writing Style:
  • I'm much more open to free-form and go-with-the-flow style writing/role-playing styles over dice use.
  • Everything needs a dash of music - and the playlist can totally change the entire mood of the scene!
  • I'm down for complex stories or longer plots; slow burns are great.
  • A darker psychological NOPEVILLE is good for the soul once in a while; horror/gore not so much.
  • I write in third person past tense pretty much exclusively.

Tip? Don't be afraid to communicate out of character with your writing partners! Speak up respectfully, clearly, often, and define your ideas, your boundaries, and your obstacles. Ask for help or ideas if you get stuck. RP is about taking the plunge to create the story you all want and enjoy building. Immersion is great, but not at the expense of lack-of-communication and disregarding peoples' boundaries.

When I'm not gaming/writing or plotting my next concert adventure, I'm working too much. 😭

Peace y'all. Have an amazing evening. Look forward to connecting with some writers/gamers soon.

PS - Found y'all through Google Search.
Nice to have you here! I saw you signed up for our discord 👀 sorry if it isn’t as active as one would think, but hopefully one day it’ll get there. Mainly it was meant as a fail safe if anything happens to the site and we have a way of contacting our users just in case.

I’d be down for a rp, maybe! 🤔 my life is pretty busy as it is right now, so I’m not as active as I’d like to be, but I can assure you those on here who are more active are wonderful to rp with ☺️

Local Time:
1:51 AM
Hello everyone. ^^
I am a new member here. I look forward to roleplaying and chatting with all of you.
I can play any character, although I prefer females as my main character. That said, I will roleplay freely with any gender, so males and females, don't be shy to contact me.
Some of my favorite roleplay genres include: slice of life, fantasy, horror, and romance.
I can roleplay any length, from one-liner to literate. I prefer one-on-one RP over group RP.
I like to roleplay characters from fandoms of all sorts, including anime, video games, movies, and books.
Some of my favorite media include: Harry Potter, Shadowhunters, Pokemon, My Hero Academia, Miraculous Ladybug, Supernatural, Lab Rats.
If anyone is interested in roleplaying with me, or getting to know me, please feel free to send a message.

Local Time:
Hello!
You guys can call me Sofie, I have been roleplaying for about 12 years!
I'm pretty new to forum sites and I've never roleplayed on them at all so I hope everyone is patient with me while I try to figure this out lol.
I tend to only do fandom OCs and non-fandom stuff.
Love horror, fantasy, romance, sci-fi.
I prefer multi-paragraph roleplays and one-on-one. LOVE a good slow burn with tons of plot and tension.
Some of the fandoms I am into are; Harry Potter, Supernatural, Dead by Daylight, Helldivers, Fallout, The Witcher, and tons of others I'm sure I'm forgetting lol.
I make a lot of my own art for my OCs and they vary from SFW to NSFW.

Local Time:
Ah, I bid every lady and sir a rather welcoming afternoon, that I do.

My name is as you see, Lucien. Most would assume it to be a pen name or the likes due largely to the fact it's such an uncommon name in itself. I find their sudden realization to be a bit funny.

As for me, I am an avid writer I have been since I was very young. Strangely, I don't particularly enjoy reading, as funny as that is. Hahahaha.

I enjoy anime, some particularly quite a bit more. Some I simply enjoy. But there are some truly remarkable tales.

I also enjoy gaming, though compared to my youth, I am found to be a bit more reserved; I suppose.

As far as genres I prefer: Action, Romance, adventure. But venture further and you will find I am inclined to enjoy philosophical quandaries, gray-area moral debates; things that aren't so....black-and-white . The reasons for the human experience are endless and it's these facets, these dualities that harken a need to craft my own experiences.

Well, it is my pleasure to meet you. I hope we get along famously!

FaeWhisperer

I’m at my fucking ✧*̥˚limit*̥˚✧
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
12:51 AM
Ah, I bid every lady and sir a rather welcoming afternoon, that I do.

My name is as you see, Lucien. Most would assume it to be a pen name or the likes due largely to the fact it's such an uncommon name in itself. I find their sudden realization to be a bit funny.

As for me, I am an avid writer I have been since I was very young. Strangely, I don't particularly enjoy reading, as funny as that is. Hahahaha.

I enjoy anime, some particularly quite a bit more. Some I simply enjoy. But there are some truly remarkable tales.

I also enjoy gaming, though compared to my youth, I am found to be a bit more reserved; I suppose.

As far as genres I prefer: Action, Romance, adventure. But venture further and you will find I am inclined to enjoy philosophical quandaries, gray-area moral debates; things that aren't so....black-and-white . The reasons for the human experience are endless and it's these facets, these dualities that harken a need to craft my own experiences.

Well, it is my pleasure to meet you. I hope we get along famously!
It’s a pleasure meeting a new face here! I hope you enjoy your stay here at RP Mansion~

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom