RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Introductions Welcome New Users!

Kasumi

ヽ(・∀・)ノ
Local Time:
1:12 AM
Aww hehe. Yeah~ I am cis, I'm okay with the parts I've been given. But oof I can't help but enjoy male pronouns most of the time (mainly online, haven't gone irl with it) over female. Something just tickles a lil part of my brain. xD

Local Time:
12:12 AM
Hello, Hello, I’m Rhys, and I’ve been RPing for. . . i want to say four years now? But writing a lot longer than that! My favorite genre is Supernaturel or Fantasy. Third person pov all the way, though I can write in other pov’s if I need to. Do what feels fun for you, and always share any plot ideas you have with your RP partner(s).

Local Time:
10:12 PM
Hello, Hello, I’m Rhys, and I’ve been RPing for. . . i want to say four years now? But writing a lot longer than that! My favorite genre is Supernaturel or Fantasy. Third person pov all the way, though I can write in other pov’s if I need to. Do what feels fun for you, and always share any plot ideas you have with your RP partner(s).
Hey! Welcome to the site, always glad to see a new face :3 hope you enjoy your stay here!

Local Time:
11:12 PM
Wandering around the internet I found this website, I just registered a second ago and, apart from the fact that I don't speak English (right now I'm using a translator) I don't understand how the forums work and how to start roleplaying.... is quite confusing and I guess the first thing I have to do is to introduce myself and ask for help. Heeeeeeeeeeeelp plsss

Local Time:
Wandering around the internet I found this website, I just registered a second ago and, apart from the fact that I don't speak English (right now I'm using a translator) I don't understand how the forums work and how to start roleplaying.... is quite confusing and I guess the first thing I have to do is to introduce myself and ask for help. Heeeeeeeeeeeelp plsss
Ammmm Hi?
I have no idea how to use this and I'm starting to think this place is abandoned, can anyone help me?
No worries! I'll point you in the right direction :) Sorry that we don't have a site translation! I'll be sure to add some soon in the future!

Local Time:
Hi! I'm Kaila. I've been roleplaying for just shy of 8 years. I do most genres of roleplay, but I generally prefer slice-of-life or supernatural RP. I usually write in the third person and prefer to, but open to other ways.

As I veteran RPer, I'd say just find a roleplay partner that can match your roleplay level and just have fun. Don't worry too much about writing these huge detailed paragraphs until you feel you're ready for it!

Local Time:
Hi! I'm Kaila. I've been roleplaying for just shy of 8 years. I do most genres of roleplay, but I generally prefer slice-of-life or supernatural RP. I usually write in the third person and prefer to, but open to other ways.

As I veteran RPer, I'd say just find a roleplay partner that can match your roleplay level and just have fun. Don't worry too much about writing these huge detailed paragraphs until you feel you're ready for it!
It’s so nice to see a new face! Love to have you here :3 I know most of us are away here and there due to the holidays, but don’t be discouraged! Thank you again for being here

Local Time:
It’s so nice to see a new face! Love to have you here :3 I know most of us are away here and there due to the holidays, but don’t be discouraged! Thank you again for being here
Yep just trying to find new places to roleplay again! The holidays are busy times so I'm not too worried. This seems like a nice cozy place :)

Local Time:
4:12 PM
Hi everyone! My name is Chyna and my pronouns are she/her.
I’ve been roleplaying for just over 10 years - I’ve had quite a large break so apologies if I’m a bit rusty!

I am open to any and all genres but I have a soft spot for romance. Whether that’s college/uni, gangs, meet-cutes etc. My writing style is third person, but if you’d prefer something different I’m open to anything.

Feel free to reach out to me to start a rp at any time.

Please note that I’m Australian and will probably reply at weird times - I also work full time so I’m not always active.

Thanks! x

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom