RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Introductions Welcome New Users!

Local Time:
8:28 PM
  1. Who you are, and how long have you been roleplaying - Hi, I'm Cheshire. I've been roleplaying since I was about 13 when an at-the-time girlfriend taught me about it though I'd been 'larping' when an old friend of mine and I used to read scripts from Charmed and self-insert our OCs. (My character was sent to the past from the future to save her father Chris. Yep, I was that kid). I'm a nerdy gamer girl and have lots of life experience with things like bdsm advocation as well as the advocation of mental health, disability (I'm disabled myself), and lgbt as well as a lot more. I've got varied interests so...yeah. I'm also terrible at introductions.
  2. What’s your favorite genre of rp? - Oh boy. I love darker story themes. A bit more heavy on the line of adult theme. I'm not opposed to more lighthearted but I find most fun in compelling plots where conflict and stress are brought amid romance and tension.
  3. What pov do you prefer to write in? - Third person only. I understand those who prefer the other pov but I cant do it personally.
  4. If you’re a veteran rp poster, what is one tip you’d give to new rp’ers? - Dont force it. Let the story and characters come naturally. If you're forcing something you're not into you'll hit burn out and lose the love for a really creative thing.
  5. **OPTIONAL: How did you find this website? (for website traffic info purposes only) - google LOL

RPM

Digital abductor and creative writer.
Local Time:
  1. Who you are, and how long have you been roleplaying? I am RoleplayingMale, or RPM for short. I've been writing/roleplaying for twenty-three years and do a fair bit of fanfiction writing and roleplaying.
  2. What’s your favorite genre of rp? Crime and mystery.
  3. What pov do you prefer to write in? Third person.
  4. If you’re a veteran rp poster, what is one tip you’d give to new rp’ers? Get out there and write. Even if your are comparatively shitty, get out there and write and be open to feedback.
  5. **OPTIONAL: How did you find this website? (for website traffic info purposes only) Google search.

Local Time:
7:28 PM
Hello!

I've been roleplaying... a long time let's just say lmao, it's just one of those things that's been part of the background noise of my life for quite a while.

I write in third-person, and although I'm capable of Ultra-Literate Speculative Fiction Adventures and all that, I really do gravitate toward cozy, casual little scenes where my guy spends quality time with a cute girl and we see what happens, y'know?

Happy to field any questions in my private inbox, just hoping to find a chill steady partner or two. Thanks!

Local Time:
Hello one and all. My name is Sean Mallon. I'm a role player of almost 25 years.

I'm into mostly romantic and adventurous RP's. Due to me being an avid D&D player.

I usually write in the 3rd Person writing style.

The one thing I've learned as a DN/GM/PLR is that you can't be repetitive. You should always have ample supply of style and variation in your roleplaying. If people see that your a "One Sided" player, it tends to turn them off as role players.

Also as role players (especially in D&D), you should have a good writing style. It helps in a way when you're trying to explain a situation in a most exacting matter. But this can be applied to any and all kinds of role play.

Local Time:
5:28 PM
  1. Who you are, and how long have you been roleplaying - Hi, I'm Cheshire. I've been roleplaying since I was about 13 when an at-the-time girlfriend taught me about it though I'd been 'larping' when an old friend of mine and I used to read scripts from Charmed and self-insert our OCs. (My character was sent to the past from the future to save her father Chris. Yep, I was that kid). I'm a nerdy gamer girl and have lots of life experience with things like bdsm advocation as well as the advocation of mental health, disability (I'm disabled myself), and lgbt as well as a lot more. I've got varied interests so...yeah. I'm also terrible at introductions.
  2. What’s your favorite genre of rp? - Oh boy. I love darker story themes. A bit more heavy on the line of adult theme. I'm not opposed to more lighthearted but I find most fun in compelling plots where conflict and stress are brought amid romance and tension.
  3. What pov do you prefer to write in? - Third person only. I understand those who prefer the other pov but I cant do it personally.
  4. If you’re a veteran rp poster, what is one tip you’d give to new rp’ers? - Dont force it. Let the story and characters come naturally. If you're forcing something you're not into you'll hit burn out and lose the love for a really creative thing.
  5. **OPTIONAL: How did you find this website? (for website traffic info purposes only) - google LOL
Hi I am Simple-Direction and I have been roleplaying for 3 years and my favorirte genre is erp, and my pov is 3rd
  1. Who you are, and how long have you been roleplaying? I am RoleplayingMale, or RPM for short. I've been writing/roleplaying for twenty-three years and do a fair bit of fanfiction writing and roleplaying.
  2. What’s your favorite genre of rp? Crime and mystery.
  3. What pov do you prefer to write in? Third person.
  4. If you’re a veteran rp poster, what is one tip you’d give to new rp’ers? Get out there and write. Even if your are comparatively shitty, get out there and write and be open to feedback.
  5. **OPTIONAL: How did you find this website? (for website traffic info purposes only) Google search.
Howdy yall. Newish to rp and looking to learn and have fun
Hello!

I've been roleplaying... a long time let's just say lmao, it's just one of those things that's been part of the background noise of my life for quite a while.

I write in third-person, and although I'm capable of Ultra-Literate Speculative Fiction Adventures and all that, I really do gravitate toward cozy, casual little scenes where my guy spends quality time with a cute girl and we see what happens, y'know?

Happy to field any questions in my private inbox, just hoping to find a chill steady partner or two. Thanks!
Hello one and all. My name is Sean Mallon. I'm a role player of almost 25 years.

I'm into mostly romantic and adventurous RP's. Due to me being an avid D&D player.

I usually write in the 3rd Person writing style.
Welcome all, I’m your Mansion host, Faewhisper but you all can call me Fae~ seeing you all here warms my heart ❤️ it is so nice to have so many new members ! I truly hope y’all can stay for a while and make great stories. People I recommend here for great rps are: @RhysTheFirebird, @Knight_of_None, @RedCoat and @Orion - the first two people mentioned I know here are most active, and will definitely get things kickstarted for your rp needs!

I’ve been on a hiatus as of late, so I’m not sure if I’m up for anything at the moment but, I feel I’ll be lurking on here in the next few weeks, maybe itching for a comeback. And! I wouldn’t mind if you sent out a PM to me at all :3 I do love to brainstorm tbh.

Anyways, with that being said—

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion!!

Local Time:
Hello all! I’m Naked_Nova! You can also call me Nova, Jess, or Jessie! I’m a role player of a couple years, not really a veteran but by no means new

It’s hard to pick a favorite genre of RP lol. Ii started with fantasy, did some contemporary, some urban fantasy, so on. I guess I’m up for anything as long as the setting and characters are fun ^^

I usually write in 3rd person, but I’m cool with 1st person too!

Not sure what advice to give other than: if you have fun creating the character or a setting, that’s usually a good sign ^^

As for how I found this place: google lol

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom