RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Introductions Welcome New Users!

Local Time:
7:29 PM
I already posted a thread, but in order to check off this part of my list I need to post here.

Anyways, I go by Chippairaptor. I am a fan of anime, manga, and Vtubers, and I have been obsessed with the Jurassic Park series since I was a kid. I enjoy sci-fi and fantasy, as well as romance. I hope to have a good time here. :)

Local Time:
7:29 PM
  • Who you are, and how long have you been roleplaying?
  • What’s your favorite genre of rp?
  • What pov do you prefer to write in?
  • If you’re a veteran rp poster, what is one tip you’d give to new rp’ers?
  • **OPTIONAL: How did you find this website? (for website traffic info purposes only)
I am Lyra and I have been roleplaying since 2006. My favorite genre is fantasy erp. I am currently in a couple of dungeons and dragons servers on discord that I enjoy participating in. I like first person point of view as it helps me immerse myself in my characters more. One tip that I would give new rp'ers is to ask questions. I never asked questions and found myself in precarious situations when I was new to the rp world. Also, no means NO. I found this website by googling erp sites.

Local Time:
1:29 AM
Hi my character's name is Aetius (or Ae). I've been RPing for about 10 years or so, since Tumblr days, but most of my writing partners there are long gone.

My favourite genre used to be action/adventure etc, but now I just enjoy slice of life. I write in third-person (past or present tense).

I stumbled upon this because I've been looking to expand RP sites to join since I've not had any luck as of late, fingers crossed.

Local Time:
5:29 PM
Hi my character's name is Aetius (or Ae). I've been RPing for about 10 years or so, since Tumblr days, but most of my writing partners there are long gone.

My favourite genre used to be action/adventure etc, but now I just enjoy slice of life. I write in third-person (past or present tense).

I stumbled upon this because I've been looking to expand RP sites to join since I've not had any luck as of late, fingers crossed.
Oh wow, from the tumblr days! That’s insane lol but glad to have you here!! Thank you for choosing our little corner of the internet for your stay—

I’m your mansion host Fae, lovely to meet a new face! Hope you enjoy it here :3

Local Time:
5:29 PM
I already posted a thread, but in order to check off this part of my list I need to post here.

Anyways, I go by Chippairaptor. I am a fan of anime, manga, and Vtubers, and I have been obsessed with the Jurassic Park series since I was a kid. I enjoy sci-fi and fantasy, as well as romance. I hope to have a good time here. :)
Hi I'm Dave!!, I've been RP'ng for 3 years now and am always horny ;D. Down to RP whatever!
  • Who you are, and how long have you been roleplaying?
  • What’s your favorite genre of rp?
  • What pov do you prefer to write in?
  • If you’re a veteran rp poster, what is one tip you’d give to new rp’ers?
  • **OPTIONAL: How did you find this website? (for website traffic info purposes only)
I am Lyra and I have been roleplaying since 2006. My favorite genre is fantasy erp. I am currently in a couple of dungeons and dragons servers on discord that I enjoy participating in. I like first person point of view as it helps me immerse myself in my characters more. One tip that I would give new rp'ers is to ask questions. I never asked questions and found myself in precarious situations when I was new to the rp world. Also, no means NO. I found this website by googling erp sites.
Hello, I'm John. Been roleplaying gor several years. Fan of both fantasy and slice of life.
And welcome to others as well!! I haven’t been online for a bit, so I apologize. My name is Fae, and I’ll be your mansion host! Hope you’re enjoying the site so far and I can’t wait to see what kind of stories you can create ^-^

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom