RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Your Blood...It's Intoxicating (Brit)

Local Time:
7:55 PM
She panted and cried out as he came into her, making her body feel so incredibly pleasured. Once he had brought her in and was cuddling close to her, she snuggled into his frame. “Mm..Kaz..I love you,” she breathed out, her ears and tail remaining still, flicking slightly as she yawned and closed her eyes, soon fast asleep.

Local Time:
3:55 AM
A few nights later, it was the blood moon and Kaz was sat upon his throne, Naomi perched onto his knee as they waited for the start of the lustful aura to hit, the trigger that would make Kaz able to impregnate his lover. But even as he waited, he idly bounced her breasts around, the pair already naked.

Local Time:
He didn't say another words, simply pushing up into her slit with a deep moan and beginning to thrust in and out of her, the shining blood moon pressing lust through both their bodies as he kissed her over and over again, holding in her moans with his tongue as his tip began to press into her womb.

Local Time:
Her moans were muffled against his lips, but even so the more Kazimir thrusted, the more her body opened up for him. Her womb warmly invited his cock, like a flower about to be pollenated, opening its delicate petals. Her tail and ears were ever present during this time, reminding those that their king chose her, a werewolf.

Local Time:
He moaned delightedly as her body opened to him, his cock sliding in and out with ease even as one of his hands moved to start tugging onto her tail, knowing she found that highly arousing, even as his hips slammed into hers with constant force, loving how she felt around him "My Love... You feel so warm and soft... I cannot wait to impregnate you!"

Local Time:
As he drove his hips against hers and began to pull on her tail, Naomi couldn’t help but cry out sweetly, cumming over his length easily. At his words she gasped out, throwing her head back and revealing her neck to him- “Please impregnate me, my sweet Kazimir..!” Her voice rang out for his ears to hear, even as her depths tightened around his length more, showing how much she was enjoying herself.

Local Time:
Her blood was so sweet against his tongue, filling his mouth with the thick ichor as he pressed his fangs further into her mate mark. As he filled her up, she couldn’t help but howl at the feeling, the tip of her tail wagging a bit in his grip.

As he pulled from her neck, and continued thrusting, Naomi moaned out more, her blood trailing down her neck and dripping onto her exposed breasts, her canine pupils dilated heavily as she gazed upon her lover.

Local Time:
And as she cried out more, he finally reached his climax, slamming to his base and flooding her with his thick release, making sure as little as possible escaped as he just held her there, trapping her lips with his for a moment before moving to lap her breasts clean of her sweet blood.

Local Time:
Naomi gasped out and moaned once gravity took place and she simply was impaled by his length. The soft pop she could hear, along with the wetness from his member from her depths coating her soft tightness…she blushed heavily from it. “Y-You feel so big..!” She cried out, panting a little. “P-Please tell me you’ll move me..”

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom