RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Your Blood...It's Intoxicating (Brit)

Local Time:
7:50 PM
Naomi moaned from his bite, giving a soft shudder as he continued to drink, letting him take as much as he wanted.

Naomi’s sister on the other hand…Sophia, was out and about and was particularly horny due to the blood moon overhead.

She had traveled far from her pack, hoping to get someone other than a male from her pack to impregnate her, but she wasn’t hopeful.

Local Time:
3:50 AM
As Sophia travelled, she'd fail to notice the eyes watching her from the forest, her mysterious tracker flitting from tree to tree in perfect silence until she was perfectly underneath him and leaping down atop her, pinning the horny female to the ground and giving a soft growl "Mmm... You smeell... so sweeeeeet..." Her assailant growled into her ear, her face pinned to the ground so she couldn't see anything, only working on feeling as her loincloth was removed.

Local Time:
Sophia gave a yelp of surprise as she was suddenly pinned, and the feeling of her loincloth being removed made her growl lightly…but then, she relaxed a little. This is what she wanted, right?

Gasping a little, she knew her slit was just dripping with desire, wanting a thick cock to fill her up, and this assailant…he could do the trick.

Local Time:
As she gave a growl he paused, tilting his head until she relaxed and he saw her slit "Mmm..." Soon enough she'd feel his cock buried inside of her slit, ramming in and out slowly at first, but picking up pace until she could barely keep up, her mind pleasured madly by the feeling of this male taking her so aggressively.

Local Time:
He sniffed the air and grinned as he scented the blood leaking from her, but his heavy thrusts got somehow even harder in response, making her squirt more and more until she'd climax and potentially pass out before he came... right over her back, instead of where she desired. Once he was done, he picked her unresisting body up and began the journey to his coven, where she would awaken, nude and lying atop a soft bed.

Local Time:
And pass out she did, unaware that he didn’t cum where she wanted…

But awaking on a soft bed, nude..she knew exactly where she was. The neighboring coven, full of bloodsuckers…

She was biting her lip in her choices, but..this couldn’t be all that bad, could it? Hell, even Naomi got a chance at this before she could.

Local Time:
As she sat up, she'd see a set of clothes lain across a dresser, along with a note that read I shall be back soon... Please put this on. The clothes laying there were... odd, made of thin material that would be completely useless in the forests, and if she chose to dress in it she'd find that it was just as odd in what it covered on her body. Either way, dressed or not, a few minutes after she'd see the outfit a man would enter, his white hair and sharp teeth obvious, and the scent coming off him... This was the man who had caught her so far from home and taken advantage of her.

You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attached images

Local Time:
He gave her a bright grin, baring his fangs as he saw he in the outfit "Mmm... Good..." He growled lustfully, moving closer to her "I must apologise for how I acted in the forest... But I think we were both just as desperate for that, hmm?" He spoke softly, almost teasingly as he approached her worried form "Introductions are in order, aren't they? My name is Maladict."

Local Time:
He smirked as she paled, before nodding to her words "Sophia, hmm? Well, that is a very cute name, for a very cute wolf..." He moved a little closer, looming over her and looking down into her eyes "Now... The door is locked. You will not try to escape. If you do, I will drain you dry and remove your free will, and I personally dislike fucking unthinking toys..." And as he spoke she'd know he meant every word "But for now, I think I want servicing from my little kitty maid." He added, moving to sit on the bed and drop his trousers so his cock was exposed.

Local Time:
"I think that's quite obvious, don't you?" He asked of her, even as he reached out and placed her head right infront of his length, the same cock that had been buried in her slit the night before... Somehow it seemed thicker than it had felt now, and he just kept looking down at her, waiting to feel her tongue.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom