RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Your Blood...It's Intoxicating (Brit)

Local Time:
1:10 AM
He noted with approval her actions, licking his lips in response and giving her the instruction she wanted, even as his length began to swell inside her mouth "There's a good girl... Now, make sure to go low..." He pressed her down so his tip was right against the top of her throat, her tongue able to touch his balls.

Local Time:
Of course, she'd soon be aware of it as he flooded her mouth without warning, his hands locking her onto his length "Swallow, Swallow... There's a good girl..." Once she'd done as he wanted, he let her up and gave her a sharp toothed grin "Now, I could do with a snack... Bring me... Hmmm... Your rear."

Local Time:
He gave the air a sniff as her heat scent began to radiate, pulling back back so she was laid across his lap, one of his hands reaching around to play with one of her breasts even as his other one began to spank her ass "I bet you want to feel my length again, hmm? You horny little thing..."

Local Time:
He paused at that, tilting his head. He hadn't even told her to call him master, but apparently her horniness had also made her incredibly subservient, and he was loving it. He moved to bend her over the bed, sliding her outfit aside so his cock rested against her slit "Now your a good little pet, I think I can let you in on a secret... I didn't cum in you out there in the forest, but here? I think I'll flood you with my seed!"

Local Time:
Of course, soon she wouldn't be able to focus on what was happening, his cock buried deep inside of her body increasing the pleasure she felt and making her only want more as he fucked her with greater and greater vigour "That's it! Moan more for your master! Perhaps if your a very good girl you can be more then a pet!"

Local Time:
5:10 PM
Sophia cried out more and more, then turning into howls of pleasure. Her ears laid back slightly, her tail twisting and flicking as she was fucked- something deep inside of her knee she wanted to be more than just a pet…but also knew she barely had just began to know her new ‘master’. Surely it would take time..

Local Time:
5:10 PM
After she had changed back, and brought up to rest with him- the sound of her tail could be heard thumping away at the mention of being bred. She then nodded shyly to him, “I am aware of you having a harem..and if I am to be a part of that harem..with the possibility of being bred..” he could tell she was thrilled by the idea. Ah, but unfortunately like her sister, they mated for life and one mate at that too. They didn’t like sharing but how vampire covens worked..

Local Time:
He hummed softly, before tilting his head "True... Most Vampires do keep Harems to play with... But what we don't tell anyone is that there's always one individual in those Harems who we give... special treatment." He spoke softly into her ear, letting her imagination fill the blanks "One who we treat over all the others..."

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom