RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Your Blood...It's Intoxicating (Brit)

Local Time:
6:05 PM
She shifted to stand, her tail wagging lowly as she saw her human feast. Growling lowly she pounced, ripping and tearing into one by one, feeding and saitiating her cravings. It was impressive she left only bones, licking her maw from the blood, sitting back down, her belly bulged slightly from how much she had eaten.

Local Time:
She stayed still as he cleaned her off, and then shifted back to her human, stretching out slightly and placing a hand on her stomach. “I wonder if Sophia will be pregnant around the same time as I..” she spoke more to herself than anything else.

Sophia hadn’t found out, but yes, she was pregnant around the same time as her sister, except she was carrying triplets and didn’t know quite yet.

Local Time:
2:05 AM
Kazimir smiled, kissing Naomi once she'd shifted "Mmm... Perhaps she will. But for now..." He moved down and squeezed one of her breasts, wondering if she'd developed enough to lactate...

Maladict was gently playing with Sophia's breasts, sat upon his throne as he worried her nipples with his sharp teeth, drawing little drips of blood to suckle from "Mmm... I can't wait until you finally swell with my children... And then these melons swell with Milk" He teased her, knowing she was just as impatient for that to occur.

Local Time:
She stayed still as he cleaned her off, and then shifted back to her human, stretching out slightly and placing a hand on her stomach. “I wonder if Sophia will be pregnant around the same time as I..” she spoke more to herself than anything else.

Sophia hadn’t found out, but yes, she was pregnant around the same time as her sister, except she was carrying triplets and didn’t know quite yet.
My post before yours even alludes to it lol

Local Time:
2:05 AM
She didn't wait any further after his next sentence, elongating her fangs and biting down on the first harem girl- five in total...each one a moaning/crying out in pain mess as she feasted on each, her features to her body becoming more supple and fuckable to Maladict's taste... her red hair becoming even more crimson than it had been before. When she was done, she wiped her mouth, her eyes fixating on Maladict, wondering if he had enjoyed the show.
(Are you sure? Cause this is from last page, and it was Mala and Naomi...)

Local Time:

From this- I - wait. @-@ I think I’m the dumbass lol I was rp’ing Sophia but meant to put ‘Naomi’ where the line reads ‘I wonder if Sophia’… I meant Naomi. I am so sorry for the confusion lol. Let me fix and repost !

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom