RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Your Blood...It's Intoxicating (Brit)

Local Time:
9:39 AM
(oooh yesss I’d love that! Would you play the master or the slave?)

Poor Sophia had slumped against Maladict, the pain had drained her- and knocked her out of unfortunately before she even realized he had placed a mate mark on her. But the mark didn’t stay, which was in peculiar fashion in itself..perhaps she would have to be willing to receive his mark..?

Local Time:
(Kinda want to play the master :3 I haven’t really done so but I’d think it’d be interesting- also I want Maladict to mark Sophia during the silver moon…perhaps he wakes and she’s gone to where her sister and Kaz went (obvi in a different location) but it’s the moon pool)

When Maladict awoke, he would notice Sophia was gone, but the silver moon rising and the scent of her heat would draw him out of the coven- all the way to a secluded part of the forest- a moon pool. He would catch his brother’s scent briefly, but he was looking for his Sophia. He would see her, her beautiful red fur would shine underneath the light of the silver moon- but something was wrong- she was cornered by a lone wolf who had caught her scent and as she growled and tried to fend him off, he got her into a mating position..

Local Time:
5:39 PM
(Sure thing. I always seem to get the cruel ones, so I’d love to see how you play one 😈)

Mala followed her scent quickly, discarding his clothes until he was nude, running to the moon pool where Sophia had lead him. When he saw the wolf attempting to pin her he let out an enraged howl, tearing into their side and throwing them away into the woods to die, before seizing her and pinning her beneath himself, his length already pressing into her slit, his teeth bared to mark her.

Local Time:
(Well they don’t have to be cruel XD)

Sophia was surprised to say the least, yelping out as he pinned her and she looked back as much as she could. “M-Maladict?!” She asked out in shock, wondering what on earth had drawn him to this place…she knew it had been her instinct but her pheromones were out and driving him crazy. The wolf that had attacked her unfortunately wouldn’t die and he snarled as he noticed he wouldn’t have a chance with the female.

Local Time:
(Aww, but Cruel Slavers are the most fun!)

Mala growled lowly, his tone giving her shivers down her spine as he spoke “You are my queen, Sophia… and I would follow you to the end of the earth to take you as mine!” He bit down on her neck, marking her again and again as he started to pound her slit, ramming his thickness as deep as he could get.

Local Time:
Sophia cried out as he began to fuck her- biting down where he would mark her- her depths accepting his thickness quite easily. Her ears laid back as she was mated, her tail up and out of the way. “I-Are..you certain you want me as a queen?” She asked through her moans, knowing the silver moon could make her act differently.

Local Time:
He growled in pleasure as he felt her insides wrapping tightly onto his length, hearing her voice asking the question “You are my queen, do you understand that?” He nearly snarled into her ear, before checking her mark to make sure it remained, before his thrusts got more and more aggressive.

Local Time:
"I - I am yours..!" she practically howled out, loving how powerful his thrusts were getting, even as his mark remained on her- clearly showing him she was enjoying this entirely. Throughout their interaction, Sophia shifted back to her human form- her ass held up still by Maladict, as she was continually mated by him. She dug her nails into the soft moss, the scent of her arousal clear.

Local Time:
She blushed at the very idea, biting her lip. Her pussy ached- more for his cock than anything else right now. The silver moon had it's hold on her, and he could tell just how horny his queen was becoming. Yet how submissive she was towards him. Her tail flicked back and forth a bit, and she asked, "Can you breed me till I'm no longer able to stand..?"

Local Time:
“Oh, I can try my queen…” he replied softly, noting how horny she was, as well as how submissive she was. Before she could speak again, his cock was buried deeply inside her, fucking her harder than he had before “And I’ll stuff you full of more cream than your favourite pastries”

Local Time:
"P-Please...!" she cried out to him, her slit tightening around his cock as he fucked her more and more- squirting every opportunity she was able to. The moss beneath her was soiled with their combined releases, and the air scented heavily of sex. She then got an idea, and moaned it out to him- "Would..would you mate me publicly at your coven..to...to show everyone- I-" she moaned out in between words, but he could understand what she was implying.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom