RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Your Blood...It's Intoxicating (Brit)

Local Time:
12:08 PM
She gave a soft gasp as he pulled her in and she swallowed her surprisingly dry mouth. “I uh,” she stayed still, as if he was sniffing prey at this point. Her small canines showed through, “I-I’m actually a werewolf, my lord-“ and at that word a collective gasp could be heard. Never in the history of his harem did a werewolf join. There were merely servants, nothing special.

Local Time:
8:08 PM
He went quite still as she spoke, before he licked his lips, sniffing her neck more "Mmm... Perhaps I should rethink the rules on wolves in my Harem..." He then ran his hand over her head, his other dropping to just above her ass "You must be quite young, little wolf, as your tail hasn't grown... A shame, as I'm sure it would be a useful handhold."

Local Time:
Naomi bit her lip as she felt him close to her neck again, and then she gasped as she tasted his hardened member again, letting him guide her properly with his hand in her hair. Surely women in his harem got this much attention from him..right? Why did she feel like they were shoving invisible daggers into her back right now..?

Local Time:
8:08 PM
It was normal for a new girl to get this kind of attention on the first night Kazimir would use them. The daggers were just the jealousy of girls who missed when they got this level of attention, even as he moaned happily, feeling her tongue as he moved her deeper, his tip brushing the back of her throat.

Local Time:
Her eyes widened and she pulled from him, gasping for air. She had swallowed his release and she leaned back, touching her mouth gently.
-
It had been a few weeks, and Naomi had gotten a bed in her own room like all the other pets had- but most of them desired to be by their master’s side in his chambers. She was unique to other servants though, she really wasn’t trying to fight for his affection.

Local Time:
Naomi was looking at herself in the mirror, noting she had filled out more, and became more ‘womanly’ as well. She walked over to the bed and sat upon it, touching the collar gently with her hand. He had given her a silken one, to others it signified she was clearly his new favorite but they assumed that wouldn’t last for long.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom