RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

A Cursed Beauty's Adventure with No End

Local Time:
1:40 AM
"Oh I have no objections to this, however you realize if any one ask, I will tell them that you were saved regardless of the fact. after all, would be quiet hard to believe such a cute little thing would be able to rescue one like me."
as he spoke up playfully, patting the top of kitten's head. as he did this, the massive bulking wolf stud would give the playful little wolf maiden a chance to push him down, to tease, and playfully show some power and dominance if she so
desired. or many other ways of teasing to get her fun started.

Local Time:
10:40 PM
I flip us over quickly using your weight and size against you so now that im on top i pin your arms above your head and i lean down to whisper in your ear "i wouldn't doubt me if I were you, i work much harder when im angry" i move my head down towards your neck now liking and biting it teasingly

Local Time:
Feeling this, the massive beastly man would playfully squirm under the tiny vixen's body now pinning him. as this allowed for his lower region to bump against her teasingly.
"Come now, you do this, I might end up wanting to give up on the game, and go straight for a wild night in the woods, or a few nights. "
saying this with a playful, and enjoyable growl, the larger wolf man found this tiny maiden's actions both exciting and cute at the same time.

Last edited:
Local Time:
"tell you what kitten, if your a good girl, and go on successful hunts. even if they are only weak monsters, like goblins, and slimes. We can make it a few nights hmm? each day you do good, this can be your reward, a nice warm home hidden in the woods hmm?"
saying this playfully with wicked, and a desire which was not hidden by any means. However the fact remained, if she did even simpler hunting quests during the day, it would allow for Kitten to remain a valued adventurer in the town, and as such, her returning to this
wolf man's little hut would not be seen as her being used as a plaything for a living. but more so as earning a reward, and a blooming chance for something more. which was not that far from the truth, as one could say a beast in heat could be tamed by only an equally heated, and enjoyable beast, even if physically they were worlds apart in size. being a powerful warrior would make kitten a desirable party member for most. but if she only had to worry about weaker hunting, then a party would not be needed.

Local Time:
"ill agree to that but it'll have to start after tomorrow cuz i don't plan on leaving this bed tomorrow" i say with a giggle as i release your arms and nuzzling my head into the fluffy and soft fur covering your large chest

Local Time:
once the arms were free, the massive fur ball of a stud would move to quickly take hold of kitten's much smaller frame. pulling her into his own body.
her body laid upon him. with the way the big beastly stud moved her smaller frame into a more enjoyable position. Kitten would soon feel her own lips getting locked
with his. as the bestial tongue wanted to invade her mouth. his wicked size, between her thighs as of yet, not taking it's prize. as he would move to position her so that it was like Kitten
was laying on a massive body pillow with how he lined their bodies up. however her playful bite mark would have drawn a bit of blood, due to the sensitive nature of the spot she teased. not
enough to be a wound, but enough to make her playmate all the more excited, which was the reason for the sudden forceful kiss once his paws were free from above his head.

Local Time:
"once the kiss broke, the larger burly wolf man smirked, as he looked into the tiny maiden ontop of him.
"So then, seems like some one is content with being a plaything for the night? let me guess, you want to feel the warmth of being held close again?"
speaking in a playfully teasing tone, bringing his powerful palm down upon kitten's plump little rear. however it would not take much effort for the little
wolf maiden to take her big playmate as she saw fit, being ontop still, with out any attempts to push her away or force her to accept his desire, just warm teasing against her now moistening lower lips.

Local Time:
"Oh my kitten, but your the one on top, so why don't you your big papa what you want hmm? perhaps take that prize yourself, or does this big wild cub need to be taken care of hmm?"
speaking playfully, and teasing even more. the bulking wolf man's massive paws moved to gently and playfully stroke alone kitten's hair, and tease her lower back, all the while his thick monstrous rod
rubbed against the puffy, moistening lower lips. making it harder to ignore the growing sensation, as the sound of her whimpers were music to his playful ears.

Local Time:
As the tiny, vixen of both fiery, and playful temperment took what she wanted. the bulking wolf man under her would smirk, as his paws moved upon her frame, teasing and feeling kitten up.
all the while her tiny belly had the outline of the monstrous rod with in her. on ewhich was faintly visible, but could easily be felt. unlike back in the bar, now in a home, they could have much more fun. and
go about it, at a rate which would be to kitten's enjoyment. as she was the one ontop.

"Well then, such a tiny bundle of energy, and so seductive. are you gonna be able to keep up, or will papa wolf have to take control before this night is over hmm?"
speaking in a playful, and wicked manor, as kitten was able to use her big brute of a playmate to her whims at this moment in time.

Local Time:
whimpers quietly trying to hold eye contact as i move my hips, grinding against your thick rod the best i can wanting to prove how strong i am and that i could be the perfect mate, but im not sure how long ill be able to keep it up, "daddy" i whine as my eyes begin to tear up

Local Time:
"Oh come now, my cute little kitten, try to last a bit longer. Might get a special treat in the morning."
saying this in a playfully wicked, and teasing tone, the massive wolf under the smaller vixen enjoyed every moment. However little did Kitten realize, even if her body
could not last long enough to fully sate her playmate, and partner. The big burly stud would use her this night to sate himself, and in return push Kitten's own body to a new level of endurance by
force, albeit one which would make her required work for the next day a bit harder to say the least.

Local Time:
Now in the embrace of the tiny wolf maiden, The massive burly stud under kitten would move his impressively thick, and muscular arms around her tiny frame. wrapping Kitten into his own embrace.
silencing her whine with a deep kiss, as his own tongue would forcefully enter her maw, as it would dance around the vixen's own tongue. while giving her a deeper kiss then one would expect.
all the while, her depths would be like a warm, moist vice around his wicked, thick pulsating love spear. as all the signs would be their to warn her of the impending load to burst out soon enough.

Local Time:
my tiny Little body tenses up a bit getting some idea of the long night ahead, i try to pull back from the kiss wanting to beg you to flip me over and to make me your toy but the slightest feeling of disappointment about not getting to be bred and not getting to have you to myself stops me from doing just that

Local Time:
A wicked smirk coming across the brute's face, as the eyes of the kitten ontop of him could be seen once the kiss broke with the playfully dominating tiny vixen.
"Looks to me like some one wants a life time partner or mate hmm? tell you what, complete your work for the next three days, be them large or small monsters. My home will be yours, and if you
can achieve the goal of completely the first level of the dungeon, and it's boss by the end of the week. I can grant you one reward of your choice with in my power hmm? it can be done in public so all knows your hard earned reward. "

saying this as if coaxing, and tempting the little kitten to put herself on the line in the darkness, for a special reward with in his power. meaning if she wanted, the tiny wolf maiden could declare this big bad beast under her as her own and thus would no
longer have to worry about him using any other woman while she was hunting or working. however until this reward one could say he was more like a protective, and playful fuck buddy at this point, instead of a proper mate. the wolf man most likely assumed she would
ask for a house of her own, or some position of power and safety in the guild like so many prior in the position kitten was in now. unaware he had given her the golden ticket to take what she truly wanted, albeit it, taken in public so the world would know, unlike right now where it was
only a private matter to enjoy.

Local Time:
"As for nights, as long as your on the job, this can be your nightly base of operations, I can even provide you with some return talismans once the job is accepted, however if you fail to complete the job with in a week, the talismans will lose their properties. "
telling her honestly, however adding that even with out the talismans, at night she would be welcome to his humble little nest, and if she wishes, it can become her permanent one once the prize is earned, as a little bonus.

being a bit cheeky with kitten, the big burly wolf man, was enjoying the sensation of his cute little playmate on him, and in his arms. however gently running his wicked feeling claws along her delicate skin, unlike the bestial stud.
The wolf attributes of kitten only showed in her tail, and ears all the time, and when she let go, her arms, hands, legs to her feet from the knees down would shift to be more feral like. which seemed to make this beast think of how cute she was, when
her wolf traits were hidden, and how enjoyable it was to watch them appear from the pleasure they shared. however this night would be a long one for them, as well as an enjoyable one. with the added secret reward, and for lack of terms personal quest
kitten was just given. thus it would not be official, however this would mean that by taking the same quest officially she would get his special reward, as well as the guild's reward.

Local Time:
"I can do nothing more then this, however if you can bring back the right monster parts, I can make you stronger weapons, and armor during the night. "
as he said this, warning her, that this reward would also require her to do something extra for him. however Little did kitten know, this something extra was hidden in a small box
with in the night stand. if she agreed, the wolf man would point out the drawer, hiding the ring which was also an ancient relic of protection. one which was the level most could only
dream of seeing let alone touching. this was his family heirloom, of a fallen and forgotten feral tribe. however if this was accepted she would become his in more ways then one, yet
she would then need to prove herself all the more.

"so ether way I can only do so much for you, but the quickest we can do is two days. if you can collect rare, and strong material I can make you special gear for the boss. if you want it sooner, then
I fear you will need to rely on your kills and power. "

Local Time:
"darling that's not what I mean, train my body tonight so i can prepare during the day tomorrow then you wont see me until i have a dungeon bosses head on a spear" i say confidently
(she more or less asking you to ruin her)

Local Time:
" so your asking me to toughen your body up with some forced excercises? we can do that no problem, however should we take this out into the yard.
it is a beautiful moon tonight after all. " as he spoke up saying this the wolf man would not seem to fully understand what the tiny beauty is asking or so it seemed.
one must as, if he was messing with her, or was he actually this dense.

Local Time:
hearing this the wolf man would pull away as he whimpered for a moment. due to the sudden pain of the shout in his ear, or what felt like a shout due to the close proximity.
However as he looked over to kitten, it finally began to click. what she was actually asking for.

"oh come now such a cute thing, do you really want me to give you such harsh training in the middle of the night?"
asking this, as if referring to putting her through push ups, squats etc. however now knowing what she meant, he would wait till Kitten was in the ideal position to forcefully pull
her into his desired position, and give her what she wanted. now thinking of how much fun he could have with her, playing with her like this. despite how his one ear was hurting and ringing at the moment.

Local Time:
seeing as her body reverted to its more human looking form, despite still possessing the bestial tail and ears. the wolf man smirked. acting for a few moments as if this didn't meaning anything to him.
however laying their, with her plump back side exposed to the brute, trying to go to sleep. It would happen with out warning, as the burly beast of a stud would move upon Kitten. his paw moving to pressing against her back with one paw
the other sliding to grasp her hand. so his fingers could move between her own, so his palm was on the back of her hand.

leaning in to gently bite and tease her neck, as he penetrated kitten with out warning or foreplay.
"Did you think I was going to let you be the one in charge tonight? besides letting your guard down instead of taking what you want, what a simple mistake. how will you ever earn your prize hmm?"
saying this in a playfully dark and dominating tone.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom