RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

A Cursed Beauty's Adventure with No End

Local Time:
9:20 PM
"Oh do say that nice and clear, we want the entire world to know who you belong to this night. "
with a wicked and playfully vicious tone, the massive brute lifted, and dropped the tiny Kitten over and over again. her tail able to sway against his form,
as the massive fiend filled her tight depths. his wicked meat slowly swelling, with each powerful impact. as her flat, well tone belly began to slowly show the bulging outline of
her first time partner's girth with in her. the heated, and increasingly active sensation, as the wicked rod pulsated with in her tight depths. filling this wolf maiden more, and more with his
aggressive control. It would not be long before the early warning signs of an impending burst of seed could be felt. as the sensation of the base, of his wolf cock swelling and slowly forming a knot.
as it made the process all the harder to take with each time it pushed in, and pulled out of her tight lower, swollen, and moistened lips.

Local Time:
6:20 PM
i lay my head back against your shoulder as i moan loudly getting close to cumming again "daddy im getting close again" i whine

my pussy clenches around you a bit as you pound into me harder i tilt my head to the side slightly so i can kiss your neck running my tongue over a spot that tends to be more sensitive i run my teeth over it a bit biting down gently

Last edited:
Local Time:
Upon feeling the fangs on his neck, the big beast of a wolf man suddenly moved one of his paws to grasp the back of Kitten's head. pressing it against his neck all the more. as this allowed one of her legs to suddenly become free to dangle. as her frame continued to feel the pressure pushing into her deeper, and deeper. until the massive and bulging knot finally forced itself painfully into Kitten's depths. locking their bodies together until his seed would fully drain into her depths. with each hot, thick load felt gushing into her depths, warming the belly of his partner, as it filled her sensitive depths. They would be locked together like this until the bestial stud finished completely, and shrunk back down. However little did Kitten know, her body felt so good, this one time gig would end up with her being carried in the nude back to his house for a long night of both romping and cuddling alike. however for right now, she would feel how even if the tiny maiden stretched her free dangling leg, only her toes would be able to just barely touch the floor.

Local Time:
i bite down hard enough this time to draw a bit of blood i suck on the spot for awhile after to distract my mouth form screaming i then pull back a bit "kiss me" i say quietly using the very tip of my toes to push me up a bit i then lower my self down slowly over and over again as i moan quietly "your cock feels really good" i whimper quietly

Last edited:
Local Time:
As the duo would be stuck together for a short while, as Kitten could feel this bulking wolf man's seed filling, and slowly expanding her formerly flat, and well toned belly to a small bulge. as short lived as it would be, was still an impressive sensation, and sight for a first time maiden. however with her toes barely touching the floor, her lips would soon be met by his own. as the powerful burly beast wrapped his arms around her. holding the tiny wolf maiden close, as this night mission was over.

as the kiss broke, a playfully evil smirk came across his face, as he growled softly.
"For a one night special, you were amazing, I think we should have some more fun, once Were done here. "
saying this, as if it was a question at first. it would be a bit before the wolf man shrunk down enough to slip out of Kitten with an audible, and oddly painful pop.
as his wicked member needed to escape her depths, as it's job was done for this round. However if she answered in agreement, or not, Kitten would find herself not getting an option at all. as this large beast planned to simply toss her over his shoulder once more. this time planning to carry the tiny wolf maiden, who's cute ears, and tail still fully visible, from her knees to her feet, now like clawed paws, and her elbow to her hands cute fuzz covered clawed hands. this werewolf form was to alluring for the bestial stud to ignore, wanting another round before this night was over. but this time wanting to take her back to his place for a longer, and more intimate round.

You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attached images

You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attached images

Local Time:
"i think i'd enjoy that you kinda ripped up my clothes tho so i think i might need to borrow something to wear so we can leave" i say as i wrap my arms around yours
"or do you plan on taking me out naked" i say with a giggle as my tail wags against you a bit, my body clearly being happy

Local Time:
"I see no issues with showing off that cute little body. besides all can see you are mine at least for this night, this way. "
as he spoke up with a playfully growling tone. It would be quiet a spectacle for any who saw it, as the massive wolf man would
move himself into position. lifting little Kitten into his massive arms. now, as her body was a nice messy sight of their fun. however the size
difference was even more obvious now, as she would be given an offer to be carried like a playmate or a victim, depending on the kind of show she
wanted to be apart of. as he was going to take her back to his den for the rest of the night.

Local Time:
i adjust my self in your arms so your holding me in a bridal carry
i nuzzle my head into your chest as you carry me "so where to now?" i ask as i wrap my arms around your neck looking at you lovingly
there was no use in hiding my feelings i knew i wouldn't be leaving until you were satisficed

Local Time:
Laughing at how quickly and abruptly the tiny maiden made herself comfortable. the massive wolf man would only look down into her eyes.
"I do like those who know what they want, and aren't afraid to show it. this will be a fine night indeed for us both. If your lucky, we might enjoy a longer time then one night."
saying this, the massive brute would kick the door open, carry her out tours the main exit. not caring who all saw the two of them both still in the nude.

"I think a nice moon lit romp before heading into the den would be a fine way to finish the night. "
saying this to reveal the bulking beast man was taking Kitten back to his den, but planned to take her right their out in the open before entering the wolf den in the forest.
he would make sure all knew this maiden was his at least for tonight, as the way she made herself comfortable, and straight forward with the bulking brute only pleased his lewd, and carnally twisted
mind all the more.

Local Time:
"do you at least have a blanket? it'll be sticky so i don't want dirt near it" i say referring to my little pussy as my wolf features begin to disappear "also how long do you want this relationship to last sir?"

Local Time:
"Oh, no no cutie, this is no relationship, you are a fine woman for a warm night, nothing more. after all you are paid very well for this quest. "
being straight forward with her, the bulking beast informed that this was meant to be a one night thing, however even Kitten would know well, with how much of a liking
this brute took to her body. It might take some work, but she could potentially win him over for something more. yet this would not change the fact after this night she would
need to get new gear, and go back out on the hunt for monster parts once again as an adventurer. at least for this night, Kitten got to enjoy herself as a woman, instead of a hunter, and
warrior.

as the duo were now walking through the open center of the town tours the small entrance to the forest behind the town walls.
this beast would smirk as he heard her request for a blanket or material to keep herself clean. however instead of answering this, he would stop in the center of the town.
looking to the little spring built in the center with a wicked smirk.

"well if your worried about being dirty, we can have our fun right here, and then go to the den instead. " saying this, with a wicked and playful tone.
threatening to put Kitten on display as he ruined her with a second round for all to see openly this time.

Local Time:
i look away blushing "id rather just do it on the dirt if the other option is doing it here" i say with a whine it was nothing against the guy but it would ruin her reputation and if he didn't wanted to mean anything it wasn't worth it "could you put me down please?" she was sorta hurt when he said that he didn't want more she was now second guessing agreeing to a second round she'd rather walk instead of being carried by the guy she had feelings for that just told her he only wanted her for one night

Local Time:
Hearing this, the massive beast would chuckle, before suddenly moving to flip Kitten over her shoulder, and carry her like a toy now, instead of a bride.

"I think you still misunderstand something girl. My clan, the deranged fangs can have fun with any one, and take no mates. for our entire life.
only a female who can bring a head of a dungeon boss, back can be taken as a life long mate. you are not strong enough to be more then a paid playmate. "

as he spoke honestly with his clan's way of life., the wicked beast man would also paint a picture for kitten, one if she could kill a dungeon boss, and bring it's head
back alone. she would then be able to make this powerful beast her lover, and partner, however with how weak she appeared to be, he would be more then happy to pay her
for the fun. but she could not be his actual partner until her strength was shown for all to see.

Local Time:
"Well as for tonight you don't get the say so, you signed the paper, had it even stamped, and accepted the reward. "
as he spoke in a wicked, and playfully evil tone. the massive bestial stud would carry Kitten over his shoulder now, as he exited the town, as many could
be seen speaking, as they saw her struggling begin. The bulking stud would not give Kitten a loving night like she expected, however even in her angered state,
Kitten would soon get to see a different side of this big heartless fiend once they got back to his den. a side which even she might not expect.
as if his true nature was nothing like what she was being handled by at this moment in time.

Local Time:
"Depends, on how well you can endure or enjoy, it will be long, but rough, hmm that is debatable. "
saying this, as the den was soon coming into view, the wicked stud would playfully smack Kitten's ass as they got closer, and
closer to the bulking brute's hidden, dark forest den. an impressive, and massive home built under ground, using the roots of a massive, and ancient tree
as the support, and frame. it would be truly an impressive den, however at the same time, it would be an idea spot to make victims vanish with out a question,
yet Kitten would soon learn the other side of this brute, the side which could make her potentially melt and change her current level of anger to a different emotion all together.

Local Time:
"It's nice, quiet, and in the heart of the dark forest, which even adventurer's stay away from, due tot he abnormally strong monsters which live in my territory. Besides their meat is delicious. "
saying this, as the big brute licked his lips. revealing the secret to his over whelming presence, and power, despite how he always came off more passive, then anything when at work.

However as she was looking around, Kitten would suddenly feel the powerful, and massive paws suddenly wrapping around her. one pressing it's palm against her belly, the other moving to grasp
one of her impressive, and well built breast. as her body was an ideal size, and shape for both, a warrior, and a mother. as the wicked beast would smirk, leaning in before nipping at her ear a bit.

"So then, now that were alone, and no one will come, feel free to scream all you want. "
saying this, before suddenly moving his arms, in a motion to cause Kitten to find her body twirling as if she was dancing, before falling onto her butt. which would land on the softest bed made form thick
rabbit, and bear fur. the wicked beast licked his maw, as he looked over his prey for the night. his eyes showed a much more playful, and excited beast then what had abused her back in town. this time looking to
be like a child about to spend an entire night trying to break in a new favorite toy, where back when he fucked Kitten in the private room. it was purely out of the need to be satisfied. thus the look would be different yet
both exciting and troublesome.

Local Time:
with a wicked and playful chuckle the massive fiend would move to lean over little kitten. the wolf man looking into her eyes. as he smirked, licking his lips.
"Well then, tell me what would you do to help this old beast feel better, and relaxed then? still got alot of pent up excitement. "
as he said this his claw moving along her elegant leg, as his other claw moved to slide down kitten's arm, until his massive hand was able to take hold of her
smaller delicate hand.

Local Time:
"Hmm, But I already got my prey for the night, so what kind of hunting do you have in mind then hmm? after all were out in my territory now. And I do like a fun little struggle before a good work out. "
saying this in a playfully growling tone. the massive wolf man before Kitten was not the same kind of personality she had entertacted with back in the guild. now she was seeing a much more playful, and flirty
side to this big brute. one which would seem to be up for some fun, as her idea seemed to make him want to hunt, and capture her, unless she was the one to trap him first. as it would be a fun idea for this predatorial side.
more then that, he was no threat to her, and now they were out in the dark woods, this brute could be as playful, and wicked as he wanted. also meaning she could now push the subject, or enjoy her night, and thus try to
make it so this brute would not want to be with out her.

Local Time:
"Ok, but will I get if I catch you? and what do you want if you can avoid me until the end?"
asking this, as the bestial stud did not even state a time limit as of yet. however asking this right away showed he had a playful side, which
little Kitten could take some enjoyment from this night. however the fact remained, before this night was over, their would be no mistaking what he was
gonna end up doing to her once more.

Local Time:
"Hmm, sounds fun, but I think if were gonna do this, we should take it out into the dark woods around my, or for now our home stead hmm?"
saying this in a wicked yet playful manor, even stating that it was not his but their home for now. showing that this little wolf girl had indeed gotten her foot
in the door with the big stud before her. however little did she know, that the woods around them, had not just monsters, but odd predatorial plants which could assault her.
as long as it wasnt anything life threatening, he could make a bit more of a show out of anything which might go after Kitten in his mind. a good chance to see her claws or see if
he would have to play the hero, unless things went with out a hitch for their little game. as he would ask if she wanted something to eat before they started then, as he would cook a nice meal for them.

Local Time:
"Heh, i never said anything about playing inside, I am just stating if you end up needing rescued, then I should win right their, for it will be finding and freeing you no?"
as he said this, the massive wolf stud would be setting a bit of a win condition rule in his favor, as he knew the creatures in this forest far better then kitten. However the fact remained,
she could agree, or even have a twist on a rule, perhaps making it so if she had to help him in any way she would win. making such a rule a double edged sword for them both.

however as it was, the fact remained, the tiny vixen had indeed caught the interest in the stud she wanted, despite how it appeared to the public he just wanted to play with her as if she was
a simple whore. when now the little wolf maiden was discovering the side of this brute no one else knew. a side he kept hidden for obvious reason, he was like a big, albeit perverted teddy bear tours
one he fancied. and she was the first to see this side of him first hand.

Local Time:
"well then the same rule must apply if you find yourself in a predicament and i help, right? Or do you just need the odds to be in your favor cuz you're afraid your gonna lose to a little pup?" I say teasingly as i kiss your forehead gently

Last edited:
Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom