RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP A Paradise By Any Other Name (Crow)

Local Time:
12:33 AM
She would blush, surprised by how forward he was being. SHe was yet another resident who didnt know the intent of Eros. "T..thank you" she would take off her lab coat then the baggy clothes. SHe was still shy but apparently bold enough to reveal what was underneath. SHe was wearing a red bra and matching panties, both lacy. SHe was pretty much flat chesting but had a thick ass unlike any he had seen.

Local Time:
1:33 AM
"Heh, if you need a bikini...yiu can try the Nooklings, do you have any money?" He said as he kept his arm around her. He seemed forward enough, focused on her. He seemed to be a good enough guy, while he was enjoying her fur, he never traveled to grope her assets.

Local Time:
"Hmm...Jenny. I'll be up front. Did your Doctor tell you anything about this place? And it's..ahem services that I provide?" He said as he touched her shoulder gently to steer their course passed.the Admin office towards the nooklings shop, hoping Lorraine wasn't "buying" anything...or Lexi for that matter.

Local Time:
"Mm. Lemme tell then. Women come to this island for fun, relaxation, and...I provide that by making the activities, and providing a good atmosphere. But in some cases. That is because my services include...providing the said baby batter." He said as he glanced down at her, his eyes drawn to her bouncing ass cheeks. God he wanted to spank it. So. Bad.

Local Time:
"I'm the Mayor. " He said simply as she pulled away from him, but he didn't stop her. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to with me, It's a service, not a requirement." He said though he still checked her out openly. "Though you are free to ask around about it."

Local Time:
"Well I do a good deal, I treat their desires, I'll handle them any way they please with very few exceptions. I promise discretion, Nothing we do on this island will be spoken of when you leave, all children will be cared for, I am not a deadbeat. Typically if yiu want something, anytime, I will do my best to provide." He said thoughtfully

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom