RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

A Vampire Raised with Lycans (the Brit)

Local Time:
7:59 PM
She nodded and her depths only squeezed more around Carrack’s cock- loving the feeling of being bred again, even though she was heavily pregnant.

Her release squirted around his knot, the feeling making her hotter under her pelt. She felt so dirty that he had made her like this but she couldn’t help but feel so good. She whined out again, howling as her orgasm filtered through her body once more, the pleasure clouding her mind and making her body feel incredible.

Local Time:
3:59 AM
Carrack continued to move and shunt within her, listening to her moans and smirking softly "Mmm... Whose my dirty little bitch, hmm? Who wants to be filled by her master and bred every day..." He asked teasingly, licking the back of her neck before his knot finally jammed him into her, locking them in place.

Local Time:
She nodded, settling with him, content with him inside of her still.
-
She woke later to a sharp pain in her belly, and she cried out. She noticed Carrack had moved out of her- and the liquid that was rushing out of her this time was her water, as it had broke.

Adam had heard Serena cry out, and his ears perked up, figuring her pups were on the way out now.

Local Time:
“Serena’s pups are on their way,” he mentioned and moved to give her a lick on her forehead, standing up and grabbing what he needed from his herb pile- heading out to the clearing to see Serena delivering in the middle of the camp. He scented sex in the air and gave a small sigh.

Serena whimpered and laid on her side, feeling her contractions begin to start, and the pups began to breach her swollen entrance.

Local Time:
Carrack didn't even acknowledge Adam, his full attention on Serena as he encouraged her, licking her forehead gently to reassure her, to let her know it would all be okay as she birthed their children.

Melody blinked as Adam licked her, but her sleepy brain just filed the information and had her fall back asleep.

Local Time:
Serena was struggling no doubt, but Adam came up and made her eat a bitter tasting herb, and soon her contractions became easier- although that didn’t stop blood seeping out as she began to birth a total of six pups.

She whined more, panting and raising her head up, noting a pup coming out for the first time, and as it slid, Adam did his thing, nipping the sack, licking the fur the wrong way and then placing the whining pup to a swollen teat of Serena’s.

She cried out to Carrack, “I-I don’t know..if I can keep doing this,” she pants, closing her eyes as more contractions racked her body.

Local Time:
"Yes you can Honey, Yes you can..." He murmured, even as he shifted forms and bit his wrist, feeding her with his blood and using that to heal her as she continued. Deep down though, his mind was disgusted with himself, with how he'd acted. He couldn't keep putting her through this pain, just because he wanted to fuck her...

Local Time:
She lapped at his wrist, the blood and the herb given to her made the next pups that were coming out be pushed with ease.

Soon she had six suckling pups, all pawing at her tummy for a taste of that milk.

Adam sighed in relief, sitting back and grinning. “Six pups, brother!”, he yipped happily, the pack would certainly benefit from this.

Serena pulled back when the birth was complete and she wagged her tail lightly at Adam’s praise, she looked to Carrack, “W-With the help of that herb and Carrack’s blood…the pain went away,” she mentioned next. She would be fine being a breeding bitch for her love.

Local Time:
Carrack smiled, nodding to Adam before, glancing back to Serena and frowning a little. He gave her a kiss on the forehead, the frown vanishing whilst she could see, before he looked at Adam, gesturing for them to step away. When they were out of earshot he started to speak "Brother... Is there any way to... stop me from being able to impregnate Serena? I... I don't want to see her in that pain ever again..."

Local Time:
Adam blinked as Carrack requested that. “Brother…” he began and looked worried. “She…she will always come into heat regardless if you can impregnate her or not,“ he warned. “When others catch wind that you aren’t able to perform necessary alpha duties to keep the pack alive…she will be bred by someone else.” He sat down on his hind legs.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom